DrSauce99 is offline Associate Member

CYP vs Ent & Injection cycle idea with 31g

When I used CYP first time it took me about 3 weeks before I felt anything at 500mg. then it hit me hard so I dropped to 375 for rest of cycle and I felt it good.

next 2 cycles I used Enathate.

I felt it in a couple days, but buy the time day 6 came around I felt like I was crashing down. Didnt seem to stay consistant. I did 250mg last time.

I am running 200 now and I feel nothing from the enanthate . I did 350 one week and I felt it, but thats it.

Do you think my body processes enthate faster than normal? The half life is only 1 day diff 5 vs 6 than cyp...

Any ideas?

I was thinking of doing 50mg eod with a 31pin (tried already works good)

looks like that would keep levels consistant at ~22mg/day
    while the 200 every 6th day spikes at 50 then drops to about 19 on the 6th day.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    wow.

i don't even know how to answer that. there is no way you can feel the E in a week let alone a day. it takes around a month. i don't know who gave you the idea for doses but they are pretty off. also, the half lives don't work like that. you should shoot it twice a week and your levels will be stable, not what you said

Well both times I felt the Enth in a couple days....
    I used a steroid calculator and it shows a good amount releasing in the first day or two...

I got a lot of acne first time around, so Im cutting back on test to a more HRT style dose this time around, however I thought I'd feel it a little.

My natural test score prior to starting was 1250 tho.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    how old are you? cause you make no sense what-so-ever.
    age, weight, bodyfat, training, height, goals?

no.. none releases the first day or two. maybe prop but that sounds like suspension or something.

put down everything and read through here. every post, twice.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skyman2345 View Post
    Well both times I felt the Enth in a couple days....
    I used a steroid calculator and it shows a good amount releasing in the first day or two...

I got a lot of acne first time around, so Im cutting back on test to a more HRT style dose this time around, however I thought I'd feel it a little.

My natural test score prior to starting was 1250 tho.
    So because you read a steroid calculator you thought you felt the test in 2 days, man thats so funny.

This is a little scary, how old are you?

27/M/205/8%/ 6'/ train 3-4x a week, goals is to be solid 230.

I know it doesnt make sense, Im trying to figure it out myself... both times I've used Enth I've felt it very quickly... Try the roid calculator, it shows significant release immediately, but ENTH and CYP shouldnt be much different....

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    no.. none releases the first day or two. maybe prop but that sounds like suspension or something.

put down everything and read through here. every post, twice.
    They do start realeasing as soon as you inject.

don't base your life off some calculator. its terrible off in this case. you don't actually feel it, you just think you do. stop using anything. you're just going to hurt yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    50mg in the first day or two? i don't think to that level

31 g pin is a horrible idea, you won't get an IM injection even if you manage to get it to go through the needle.

Why back off when you feel it? If you do feel it, isn't that a good thing? Why not just plan a cycle and run it?

And no, the half lifes of esters aren't different in your body.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    Very true, peak test levels on test e for example are reached within 48hrs.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    what's the length on the 31ga?
    I'm thinking way too short.
    I don't even see how any good oil based gear would draw or shoot through a 31 ga.

I draw with a 22, fill the 31, and inject it with a 1/2" needle, goes into the sholder no problemo.... whats wrong with that? Completely painless....

1/2 inch isn't deep enough really, you could get an abcess. anyway as for the ester thing...I'm guessing you buy your test on the black market and that isn't always the most consistant product.

Big
    I draw with a 22, fill the 31, and inject it with a 1/2" needle, goes into the sholder no problemo.... whats wrong with that? Completely painless....
    1/2" isn't deep enough into the muscle. why not just do it right, the way thousands of us do it?

Yes.... No abcess's, Im quite lean, Im not doing huge 3cc injections, just 1cc or less usually a half. Ive done this with B12 for ages, no issues...

Jesus, trying to get oil through a 25 is hard enough to make the pin move about, i know i'm gonna get some PIP.

yeah its hard, but if its a small amount doesnt take more than 30 seconds, no biggie...

Big
    Yes.... No abcess's, Im quite lean, Im not doing huge 3cc injections, just 1cc or less usually a half. Ive done this with B12 for ages, no issues...
    you should edit the part of post #1 where you ask "any other suggestions?".

I guess I could see it being deep enough for a shoulder injection...I wouldn't do it though. You should go a little deeper even for that spot. Don't you desire more injection spots than just delts?

Ive used it in the upper butt region many times, upto 1CC for years no problems ever.... no abcesses...

Big
    Ive used it in the upper butt region many times, upto 1CC for years no problems ever.... no abcesses...
    so you've cycled for years and your 6' at 205?
    regardless, keep doing it wrong if you like, but as I stated in the other thread do not give bad/dangerous advice to those who may not know better or I'll edit your post.
    1/2" pin in glutes, lmfao.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    so you've cycled for years and your 6' at 205?
    regardless, keep doing it wrong if you like, but as I stated in the other thread do not give bad/dangerous advice to those who may not know better or I'll edit your post.
    1/2" pin in glutes, lmfao.
    3rd cycle, Just B12 injections for years and I've got buddies that used the 31 trick

such a bad idea
    I can use a butter knife as a screwdriver, but it doesn't make it the right tool for the job.

Big
    3rd cycle, Just B12 injections for years and I've got buddies that used the 31 trick
    it's not a trick, it's a shortcut for people who can't handle doing it properly, and I don't care if your buddies drill a hole and pour it in. as I stated, do not advise as such on this board.

b-12 can be injected sub-q so it's not a problem for that, oil goes in muscle.

testa dura is offline Banned
    bro when you say 500 hit you so hard what do u mean????????

Slin Ninja is offline Junior Member
    adding to the black market source comment, i've actually heard of guys taking propionate powders and slapping a test E or Cyp label on it... so yeah sure, you could feel it in a few days... lol

Shurik is offline Associate Member
    I have a friend who used inlsulin needles before to shoot his gear, but he said it took a long long time.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    so your using a insulin pin to inject? i doubt its going deep enough bro. im very lean and i stick a 1'' needle completly into my delts.
    what exactly do you mean when you say that you can feel the test one day but the next you wont? what do you feel? i have ben doing steroids for years and i never felt a thing when mine kicked in. i never went to bed one night benching 400lbs then woke up benching 450. it comes on slow and my strength increases but it dosnt happen in one day.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    When I used CYP first time it took me about 3 weeks before I felt anything at 500mg. then it hit me hard so I dropped to 375 for rest of cycle and I felt it good.

next 2 cycles I used Enathate.

I felt it in a couple days, but buy the time day 6 came around I felt like I was crashing down. Didnt seem to stay consistant. I did 250mg last time.

I am running 200 now and I feel nothing from the enanthate. I did 350 one week and I felt it, but thats it.

Do you think my body processes enthate faster than normal? The half life is only 1 day diff 5 vs 6 than cyp...

Any ideas?

I was thinking of doing 50mg eod with a 31pin (tried already works good)

looks like that would keep levels consistant at ~22mg/day
    while the 200 every 6th day spikes at 50 then drops to about 19 on the 6th day.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks

wtf? who designed these cycles for you? take into account the ester weight you proberbly got 150-160mg per week, no wonder you aint feelin anything.

and as far as enanthate goes , you may well feel some labido increases or even very slight aggression(may be) but you aint gonna get anything else from it, in such a short space of time.

as far as suggestions you need to quit cycling and catch up on the basics. and ignore anyone who tells you that what you are doin is good!

THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    skyman...sort it out m8, if slin pins were ideal for injecting steroids dont you think we would all be using them?? Do things properly and if your unsure about anything then theirs plenty of info here to research up on. If you keep on the way you are you may end up getting an abcess or something and you dont want that. Also as for feeling it straight away, well that's rubbish m8, I think that was just adrenalin or in your head because you was expecting to get some kind of massive muscle pumping buzz

Thread Information