Thread: t400 and tren

King Pin is offline New Member

t400 and tren

whats the best way to stack them and how much should i do for three months? and what kind of resultes would i see.

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't take them, please do some research on the site, read the stickies.

What are your stats?

im 5'11 my weight is 225 my bf% is about 15 and im 21

i had a guy in the gym telling me to try it out but i wasn't so sure about it never heard of any one doing that stack

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    ^^^kaberle was not questioning the cycle i should think; test and tren are normal combos

Those questions u asked meant you havent researched or know enough to start a cycle; at 21 and those stats, you got room to grow naturally still

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I was trying to stay out of this, but good lord man, do some research before you post.
    you never heard of a test/tren stack?

just trying to get some input on the stack, and what some of you guys think about it. this guy i know he is thinking of doing it, and he is around my age and weight. and yes i have read up on it. he doesn't know to much about it his self, and i was wanting something to tell him next time i see him. and just wanted to make sure i told him the right thing is all. i've thought about doing sus and decca, but within a year and a halfs time i went from 170 to 225 with 15% bf the whole time. so i know im not ready for it yet.

and no i dont know to much about stacks thats why i have been reading as much on this site as i can

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneInTheMembrane View Post
    ^^^kaberle was not questioning the cycle i should think; test and tren are normal combos

Those questions u asked meant you havent researched or know enough to start a cycle; at 21 and those stats, you got room to grow naturally still
    That's why I said it, if someone doesn't know how much they should be taking and what to expect I sense they haven't done enough research

To the thread started, if this is going to be your first cycle or your friends first cycle I would suggest that you don't use the tren because it's not a good compound for beginners. I would say go with test only to see how you react.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    i don't know how much more natural room to grow is left, at least thats a decent base compared to most peoples. the knowledge is definitely not there yet. imo, if you have to ask you aren't ready.

ya im going to wait till im about 25 im going for about 250 if its within my reach then take it to the next level. i have been eating 450g of protein and 400 carbs a day tranning 6 nights a week it is no walk in the park but its been doing great for me

SK1Viking is offline Associate Member
    wow.

Slin Ninja is offline Junior Member
    holy sh**balls dude. you must drink lots of protein shakes don't you? that's a lot of protein to come from JUST food...

Thread Information