Thread: proviron

higherdesire is offline Banned

proviron

I am on a cycle of test e 400 mg/wk. I was advised to start proviron and adex. I should have my adex in today or tomorrow. I have been on the proviron for 2 weeks but have seen absolutely no difference in my body. I am still retaining fat around my midriff and a little soft everywhere. Also having fatigue problems. Diet is right. I am in the fifth week and not impressed with this cycle so far. Should I stop the proviron and go with just the liquidex? I feel like I am wasting the prov. And can Iup the test e to 500 wk to see if there is a difference?

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    you shouldn't take anything imo during your cycle

if this is your first cycle just keep it a 400mg/wk

how long your running it for?

do tomaxafin and proviron at the end of your cycle 3 wks post to be exact

and its not magic...if your diet and cardio arn't perfect you will keep that fat...

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by higherdesire View Post
    I am on a cycle of test e 400 mg/wk. I was advised to start proviron and adex. I should have my adex in today or tomorrow. I have been on the proviron for 2 weeks but have seen absolutely no difference in my body. I am still retaining fat around my midriff and a little soft everywhere. Also having fatigue problems. Diet is right. I am in the fifth week and not impressed with this cycle so far. Should I stop the proviron and go with just the liquidex? I feel like I am wasting the prov. And can Iup the test e to 500 wk to see if there is a difference?
    Why are you running proviron and how much?
    What did you expect to see from it?
    What do you expect from taking adex?
    400mg test e is enough, just about kicking in now i'd think.
    Are you eating enough, IE: 4000+ quality cals ED?

I started the prov because I posted a thread about the bloat/fat I was accumutlating right after i started this. It was suggested to use prov and an AI. I chose ldex as the AI. I am using 50mg day of the prov. I was expecting to see the sluggishness and the bloat go away. I have had a lack of energy as well. Some up and down on that though because about half the time I have been a energized as well. My cycly will be 12 or 14 weeks. i started out planning on 10 but will increase that a little longer because I was able to score a little more for the extended weeks so no reason not to. This is my third cycle. The first was two and a half years ago, the second two years ago. Cardio has been about 20-25 minutes a day depending on my time constraint. I do a pretty good ten minute warm up on the tread mill though. My intensity during the w/o is pretty high. i keep my heart rate up and keep a sweat going. My diet is good. I have increased my calories to 3500 and it is quality. i follow Milos vidoes from the diet forum.
    Last edited by higherdesire; 11-04-2008 at 06:57 AM.

hdd123 is offline Associate Member
    I started the prov because I posted a thread about the bloat/fat I was accumutlating right after i started this. It was suggested to use prov and an AI. I chose ldex as the AI. I am using 50mg day of the prov. I was expecting to see the sluggishness and the bloat go away. I have had a lack of energy as well. Some up and down on that though because about half the time I have been a energized as well. My cycly will be 12 or 14 weeks. i started out planning on 10 but will increase that a little longer because I was able to score a little more for the extended weeks so no reason not to. This is my third cycle. The first was two and a half years ago, the second two years ago. Cardio has been about 20-25 minutes a day depending on my time constraint. I do a pretty good ten minute warm up on the tread mill though. My intensity during the w/o is pretty high. i keep my heart rate up and keep a sweat going. My diet is good. I have increased my calories to 3500 and it is quality. i follow Milos vidoes from the diet forum.
    How often do you ejaculate (sex, masturbation)?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Proviron (for me) when cycling on Test Enan 500mg/wk did near to nothing at upto 75mg/ED. Its a very weak AI IMHO.

Arimidex at 0.5mg/EOD does wonders.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Proviron (for me) when cycling on Test Enan 500mg/wk did near to nothing at upto 75mg/ED. Its a very weak AI IMHO.

Arimidex at 0.5mg/EOD does wonders.
    I didn't realise proviron was an AI, let alone a week one.
    Learn something new ED.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I would keep the PROVIRON in your cycle. whats your dose?

Quote Originally Posted by hdd123 View Post
    How often do you ejaculate (sex, masturbation)?
    atleast once a day one way or the other, some times two. Hell I am so freaking horny all the time right now it's crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    I would keep the PROVIRON in your cycle. whats your dose?
    50mg/ed

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Thats a good dose

I am up for that but need to know what I should notice from it? I will stay on the 50mg/ed, and started the ldex at .25 ed as well. Thanks.

dh-dude is offline New Member
    Took all this off the steroid .com "steroid profiles" section ...believe it answers your question:

"if you are taking a simple stack of proviron and testosterone , you´ll have more of the test you shoot as free testosterone floating around building muscle (compliments of the Proviron), more androgen receptors to be bound to by your Proviron(compliments of your testosterone), thus causing more fat loss. Testosterone and Proviron are a very nice synergistic stack, pretty nearly an "ideal" stack of an oral and injectable, because both drugs will actually act to enhance the effect of the other.

...what we have here is a steroid which can basically make other steroids more effective by preventing their conversion into estrogen, as well as increasing the amount of circulating free testosterone in your body. This of course all provides a more hardened and quality look to muscles. Proviron is very much a "synergistic" drug in this respect, and it´s inclusion in any cycle would definitely make all of the other steroids perform better, and provide better gains. This is all compounded by the fact that proviron is a very lipolytic (fat-burning) drug."

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    eh im not sure about the fat loss with proviron .. sure wouldnt count on it to be effective in that area. would like to see something to back it up if its true.
    search pubmed for mesterolone and lipid, lipolytic, fat, lipolysis.. will get nothing.

DH- thanks for the psot. yeah i have read all of that several times but it hasn't manifested that way for me yet. I have seen zero difference with and without the prov. There are definalty not any fat burning properties for me. I am going to continue it's use throut the cylce and PCT to get a better read on it's overall impact, but right now it isn't synergizing with my body with any reasonable results. I just don't understand why. If anything right now I am storing belly fat for some reason. I have taken my nutritionist suggestion, and I have also inceased my cardio a bit, but it has been quite frustrating to see it there. It was like in a matter of two days I started looking almost fat, and my muscles were softer. Which is what atarted this saga of AI debate and trial. Thanks again guys.

Rose1 is offline New Member
    I run 25mg Proviron with my Test E as it helps you have a little bit more FREE Test in your body....you don't want too much FREE Test though.
    Also, the Proviron is safe for longterm use my Dr. says and it hardens my muscles GOOD!

Thread Information