DFRED2300 is offline New Member

First time steroid user

Yo guys I'm lookin for some help, I've taken about 5 prohormone cycles, I'm 20 years old 6' 210 lbs right now. I've been 230 but I've had mono for the past month and a half and am just getting back into lifting now.

I want to get onto a real injectable cycle now. I'm looking for something for major strength and weight gains. I'm not looking for a beach body but I am at 9% body fat right now. By next football season in August I want to be around 240 lbs. And be strong as an OX! My brother got gyno from his cycles So I feel I'm gyno prone, Is it smart to run say chlomid or nolvadex every other day during you're cycle? Also I'm looking for an injectable that does not get processed through the liver at all. My Original idea was to take test enanthate at 500mg/week, and stack it with dbols for the first 3 weeks. What is you guys thoughts?

I'm completely new to this, I'm open to any criticism or any better ideas because you all mostly know more then I do, and I want to learn. HELP ME!

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    okay bro first you need to read every sticky thread on this site. Including diet. Post your EXACT diet with macros included. Test e 500mg/wk would be ideal. what cycles did your bro run? you probably won't get bad sides from a test e cycle like the one proposed. don't take nolva/clomid 'til PCT. if its your first cycle, drop the dbols and just frontload the test

read, read, read. this is an at-home hormone replacement therapy and is not to be taken lightly.

Well What I planned on doing for a diet, which is what I usually do everytime I've taken a prohormone was more or less I go with the eat every single thing in site until im natious, but keep it lean. No fast food, I cut all the fat off my meat, skim milk in protein shakes, and just go about eating as lean ass possible with as little carbs as possible.

But my brother had taken dbols, winnies and test prop. And got gyno from those. Also you say not to take nolva/chlomid untill PCT. I hear having it on hand will prevent gyno to, because there are so many signs and affects taht tell you gyno is coming and you can pop the nolvis in right away to stop full blown gyno.

Also, the reason why I said stack it with dbols for the first few weeks, was more or less because everyone i talk to says test-e takes 2 weeks to notice anything and some people said it would be a good idea. Should i not stack it with anything or just something besides dbols?

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    First off, never, EVER take Clomid on cycle.

I dont even like Nolva on cycle, it is much better to use an AI for estrogen control.

Second, you are too young, an its obvious you havent been doing much research.

My guess would be that a diet change would benefit you greatly.

Lets see these.

age 20
    height 6'1
    weight 210
    bf% ?
    COMPLETE diet summary, w/ macros!/# meals per day ?
    years lifting / workout split ?
    pct/estrogen control knowledge ?
    goals (size/cut/strength/speed etc...) ?

Height: 6'
    Weight: 210
    BF%: 9%
    COMPLETE Diet summary:5 eggs every morning, 2 protein shakes a day, 7-10 oz's of red meat, 7-10 oz's of white meat per day. And I normally get a meal from the Health store inside my gym everyday. I eat about 7 meals a day, consuming around 350-400 grams of protein. And about 4500-6500 calories a day.
    Years Lifting: 5 Years, started out at 165 at age 15, by age 19 I was 230. Like I said mono has put me out of commission for a while I went from 222, to 210.
    Workout Split: At football testing, I through up 225 for 18 reps on bench, squated 225 parralel for 31 reps, cleaned 225 for 10 reps. I lift 6 days a week, with a combination of bodybuilding and powerlifting. I play Division-2 College football, So I mix in a lot of explosion lifts that my team requires.
    PCT/Estrogen Control Knowledge: Very knowledgeable, I have used nolvadex , 6-oxo, novadex XT, IDS Post-cycle Tabs, TESTIFY. Talked with many knowledgable people about chlomid, nolvadex, and letro and which to use for pct.
    Goals: SIZE-240 lbs by August.
    CUT: Off of this cycle it is not a big deal to me I will lean down more in the future especially as it gets close to preseason.
    Strength: I want through the roof. I got 18 reps at 225 this testing, I would like to be close to 30 at next years testing. My legs are the most important part of my body for football, I deadlifted 405 for 8 reps in August, I'd like to get 495 for 8 reps by this August.
    SPEED: Also a HUGE factor, I run a 4.7 40 yard dash at 220 lbs. I'd like to keep that at 240 lbs, if not better that.

Also Like I said I'm a rookie to this, everyone needs to start somewhere and I'm trying to start out on the right track, I'm going to do this reguardless what people say, so if you guys have any better ideas, share them. Now that you all know what I want to achieve and am about. If you can give me a better cycle please do so. Please I'd rather get ideas rather then you're too young and an idiot because I'm doing something for sure.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    i would do 1-4 dbol @25-50mg and 1-12 test e @ 500mg. then 14-18 nolva 40-40-20-20 clomid 50-50-25-25

if you think you might get i'd get arimidex or liquidex to run on cycle, not a SERM

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    if your nervous about gyno take 10mg/day of nolva through out cycle as well

^^ an AI would be a better choice than nolva.

I was gonna probably run nolvadex for a serm for my pct, and for an AI i was going to run novadex XT... Does that sound right?

no.. thats not enough of an AI. aromasin arimidex (or liquidex) letrozole are good ones. letro being the last option imo

I was gonna probably run nolvadex for a serm for my pct, and for an AI i was going to run novadex XT... Does that sound right?
    Nolvadex is not an AI.

Examples of AI's are adex, aromasin , proviron , and letro.

no.. thats not enough of an AI. aromasin arimidex (or liquidex) letrozole are good ones. letro being the last option imo
    Letro is a horrible choice for PCT as is causes a estrogen rebound effect when use is discontinued.

Adex is a great option either as Nolva reduces the effectiveness of Adex.

In my mind, Aromasin is the best option for PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    i would do 1-4 dbol @25-50mg and 1-12 test e @ 500mg. then 14-18 nolva 40-40-20-20 clomid 50-50-25-25

if you think you might get i'd get arimidex or liquidex to run on cycle, not a SERM

Agreed...

id do the Nolva 20/20/20/20 but w/e

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    I think you may have over calculated the amount of calories you are taking in. What amounts of fat and carbs are in the diet?

Thread Information