REAL_MAFIA is offline New Member

Question Everyday injection sites ?

Wasup ?

My question is what do yall use as everyday injection sites so that one site is only used once a week, that is capable of doing solo? Oh and without quads. Itll be 1ml. Dont want build up too much scar tissue.

Thanks

SpiderRico is offline Member
    why no quads? I usually do R shouldar L shouldar R quad L quad R butt L butt maybe chest if i feel up for it

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiderRico View Post
    why no quads? I usually do R shouldar L shouldar R quad L quad R butt L butt maybe chest if i feel up for it
    Not everyone feels comfortable with Thigh shots bro...infact there are few that feel bad soreness after taking shots there...so they stay away from them.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by REAL_MAFIA View Post
    Wasup ?

My question is what do yall use as everyday injection sites so that one site is only used once a week, that is capable of doing solo? Oh and without quads. Itll be 1ml. Dont want build up too much scar tissue.

Thanks
    Why only 1ml mate, sure that fine for the delts, but glute?

i get sore there also but i feel its one of the easiest spots to inject because u can see everything your doing right in front of you and in a comfortable position. I do agree with the soreness though because it made me sit out a week in a basketball league i played in but thats only with prop

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Why only 1ml mate, sure that fine for the delts, but glute?
    Im going with Tren A and do 1 ml a day except for two days will be 2ml with the test e. Ive been checking out other posts, but heard bad news on quads and not enough info on the 3 delt spots as in actual photos of injecting. Have been to both sites.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by REAL_MAFIA View Post
    Im going with Tren A and do 1 ml a day except for two days will be 2ml with the test e. Ive been checking out other posts, but heard bad news on quads and not enough info on the 3 delt spots as in actual photos of injecting. Have been to both sites.

Thanks
    I'm with you mate. Best place for photo shots has got to be **************.com
    I shoot quads regular, if you get it right(and it's east to measure with your hand) hit the vastus lateralis.
    If you sit down, put your right hand on your left thigh, place your little finger in the dimple just above the knee cap on the side of your thigh and span your hand, where the thumb rest in the side of your thigh is theeee spot.
    Use the z track method when you do this injection, it's dead easy on a thigh shot and you will have minimal PIP.

Iv'e PM'd it mate.

Thanks Lats

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    I love to shoot the quads, gives me 8 different injection sites....

Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    Im witcha

Spread the wisdom

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    I shoot up both quads, both delts, and both glute spots, and I do the 6 rotation split.
    I'm on Tren A and Test P. The quad spots were a bitch the first 2 weeks, sometimes I could barely walk. But I always made sure to massage the areas when i had time, and each night I applied a heat and cold pack simultaneously. It really helped a lot.

I rotate between my pecs (2sites), Glutes (2 sites), Hip (2 sites), Bicep (2 sites) Quads (8 sites)>>>>>

I rotate between my pecs (2sites), Glutes (2 sites), Hip (2 sites), Bicep (2 sites) Quads (8 sites)>>>>>
    Of course, how did i forget, ventro gluteal, if you know were it is, use it, there less nerves and blood vessels there than anywhere else.
    Hang on got a good pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Everyday injection sites ?-hip-child-shown_%7Enu111011.jpg  

the hip is one of my favorite spots.....never hurts, and can handle volumous injections

THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    what I do is right glute, left glute, right quad, left quad ( I know you said no quads) right delt, left delt and so on. I've never injected in my peck, calves or bicep just doesnt appeal to me really, or should I say I havent got the b@llocks lol I would like to try biceps though because at the moment they are growing like mother fckr

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have tried the quads on two occasions. Both times I could barely walk the next day and had to tell people I pulled a muscle doing legs.

I stick with glutes, delts, tri's and bi's. That is eight sites and I think it's plenty. The bicep was a little scarey at first but as long as you use the right size pin (I did not at first) and massage the area afterwards it's not that bad. I also make sure I train them that day after the injection.

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    I have tried the quads on two occasions. Both times I could barely walk the next day and had to tell people I pulled a muscle doing legs.

I stick with glutes, delts, tri's and bi's. That is eight sites and I think it's plenty. The bicep was a little scarey at first but as long as you use the right size pin (I did not at first) and massage the area afterwards it's not that bad. I also make sure I train them that day after the injection.
    maybe if you tried quads with different gear than you used the last time you might be alright. I've had a jab in the quad and was the same, couldnt bend my leg and could hardly walk but I cant remember what gear that was now, but anyway you may be surprised m8.
    I take it you use a 25gauge for biceps then?

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    yes, 25g 5/8 in. I flex my bicep and find the peak. I then straighten out my arm and rest it on a pillow while I shoot into the peak.

I have tried to diff compounds in the quads. It was in two diff cycles. The first time I thought I did it wrong so I did some more research on it. Another cycle I tried it again with the same result. Maybe it's just not for me.

I know people who are afraid to hit their glutes. That was my first ever spot and the easiest for me. I guess everybody is different.

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    yes, 25g 5/8 in. I flex my bicep and find the peak. I then straighten out my arm and rest it on a pillow while I shoot into the peak.

I have tried to diff compounds in the quads. It was in two diff cycles. The first time I thought I did it wrong so I did some more research on it. Another cycle I tried it again with the same result. Maybe it's just not for me.

I know people who are afraid to hit their glutes. That was my first ever spot and the easiest for me. I guess everybody is different.
    I shall have to give the ole bicep a bash when I pluck up the courage lol I've done plenty of cycles its just that it makes me cringe thinking about it.
    Whenever I go in my left glute it always hurts after but never hurts in my right. I'm right handed but when I use my left for my left glute I always keep the pin steady but I just cant work it out. Also the other day when I went in my right quad, half hour after the jab I had loads of pain in my knee which is the first time that has happened. I think I'm just unlucky all round!!

On the glutes, Ive seen the pictures of the upper right , what about anywhere else? Does someone have a good detailed picture of the nerves and blood vessels?

Ill try the hip too.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I love quads, they are the easiest to shoot.

My favorite site is the chest and hip......

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How far you sink a pin in the hip? same as glute?

I still use a 25g 1.5'......but could probably get away with 1'

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls

Does someone have a good detailed picture of the nerves and blood vessels in the glutes?

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I love quads, they are the easiest to shoot.
    agree, i can shoot them myself...the gf has to shoot the glutes though

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    I was looking on the injection site,, common one i think we have all looked at,, just wanted to ask members here after seeing injections spots on that site, has anyone used Traps and Lats as injection points and if so how was it, i know calves are a b**ch

Don't mean to hijack as it goes along with the thread on sites....
    Last edited by Older lifter; 11-13-2008 at 08:29 PM.

swifttorres is offline New Member
    so far i only do glutes. didn't have the courage to do others site

Thread Information