inbrakeible is offline New Member

Libido Problem WHILE ON TEST..?!

It will be 3 weeks this thursday since i have been running 500mg of Cypinate a week. I havent really seen much change but people say i look a little bigger. I have been running Clen and anatrozole 1mg per day, with it to keep my lean physique. Now my libido though is pretty bad. I do work allot, but i should still not have to much of a problem and i figure running test it would ramp it up like crazy. It takes a while for me to get it up, and when i do it doesnt last very long half the time, when i use a condom.

This is my first cycle on AAS, i have been injecting it 250mg into glute monday and thursday. I know the gear is legit, but my diet could be better. I do not want to put on allot of fat so i keep it around 2500-3000 cals. I weigh 190lbs and 11% bf

Is it to soon to call it? Is there something wrong with me? Should i back off the anatrozole?

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by inbrakeible View Post
    It will be 3 weeks this thursday since i have been running 500mg of Cypinate a week. I havent really seen much change but people say i look a little bigger. I have been running Clen and anatrozole 1mg per day , with it to keep my lean physique. Now my libido though is pretty bad. I do work allot, but i should still not have to much of a problem and i figure running test it would ramp it up like crazy. It takes a while for me to get it up, and when i do it doesnt last very long half the time, when i use a condom.

This is my first cycle on AAS, i have been injecting it 250mg into glute monday and thursday. I know the gear is legit, but my diet could be better. I do not want to put on allot of fat so i keep it around 2500-3000 cals. I weigh 190lbs and 11% bf

Is it to soon to call it? Is there something wrong with me? Should i back off the anatrozole?
    U won't gain anything but water with that IMO. (referring to the calories, its in bold)
    That is waaaaay too much. Do .25 mg EOD.
    Why are you running clen now?
    Cut off the Clen. lower the Anastrozole to the dose above.
    Last edited by smokethedays; 11-05-2008 at 12:08 AM.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inbrakeible View Post
    It will be 3 weeks this thursday since i have been running 500mg of Cypinate a week. I havent really seen much change but people say i look a little bigger. I have been running Clen and anatrozole 1mg per day, with it to keep my lean physique. Now my libido though is pretty bad. I do work allot, but i should still not have to much of a problem and i figure running test it would ramp it up like crazy. It takes a while for me to get it up, and when i do it doesnt last very long half the time, when i use a condom.

Lower your AI dose and add some Proviron .

inbrakeible is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays View Post
    U won't gain anything but water with that IMO.
    That is waaaaay too much. Do .25 mg EOD.
    Why are you running clen now?
    Cut off the Clen. lower the Anastrozole to the dose above.
    I am running Clen now 3 weeks on 3 weeks off to keep lean.

Bump

korsow is offline Associate Member
    u wont gain anything on 500mg test per week? beg to differ with that one, but oh well lol.

Ive been on test before with low libido, depends on what is causing the low lebido, mightnot be the test, might be something else

thestreaker is offline Junior Member
    haha just clueless. low estrogen kills sex drive. stop taking the arimidex completely. no need with that low of dose of test. unless you have a nice rack already.
    i took 1mg of arimidex and sex drive was gone for a week, horrible struggel to get it hard.

if your that worried about gyno and water retention take the arimidex at .25 eod
    but my advise it to lay off it until libido comes back

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by thestreaker View Post
    haha just clueless. low estrogen kills sex drive. stop taking the arimidex completely. no need with that low of dose of test. unless you have a nice rack already.
    i took 1mg of arimidex and sex drive was gone for a week, horrible struggel to get it hard.

if your that worried about gyno and water retention take the arimidex at .25 eod
    but my advise it to lay off it until libido comes back
    very well said...

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by korsow View Post
    u wont gain anything on 500mg test per week? beg to differ with that one, but oh well lol.

Ive been on test before with low libido, depends on what is causing the low lebido, mightnot be the test, might be something else
    i was referring to the Calories, thats why its in bold

Thread Information