Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    jc95605 is offline Senior Member

Arrow T-bol only cycle

Just wanted to get some more opinions on running a tbol only cycle. Yes, without test, i know. Has anyone done it? How it work? I'm looking at running 60 or 80mgs ed for 8wks. What you guys think?

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    you are going from test + tren to tbol only? i dont know if i can support this...

well its just that i'm doing this new job and they might notice my gains and my pissed off mood.

I would go with 80mg+

100mgs? I'm getting read to say screw and do it anyway. I really wanna get my hands on the tren .

sure why not. I think you will be able to figure out what dosage you like best.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    What exactly are you trying to accomplish? It appears you'd benefit from a strict cutter, and the Tbol could help you preserve mass in that regard.

user12345654321 is offline Junior Member
    i did 8 weeks at 80mg, made good strenth gains that even with pct 70% of them were gone 3months after. i kept about half stone of musule though, i did get very high blood pressure from it though.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    I think thats a good idea. Why don't you run that cycle for 8 weeks and use a good creatine and see what you can achieve from it

Billytk03z is offline Member
    bro, first of all you gotta use the search function man.... there are at least 50 threads concerning tbol only cycles.... and I posted at least 10 of the threads explaining results and dosages needed......

all you need is 60mg ed..... your strength, sex drive and stamina will increase dramatically not to mention insane pumps..... also you will not need to pct (although it is still recommended but you can get away without it...) but if your only using tbol because your afraid your gains might show too much from using tren then you are sadly misinformed cuz you will have some nice noticeable gains using tbol... also you get a nice sense of euphoria using tbol where as tren will give u aggression...

TBol IMHO is the best AAS hands down for gains, ease of use, sex drive and recovery....

Quote Originally Posted by Billytk03z View Post
    bro, first of all you gotta use the search function man.... there are at least 50 threads concerning tbol only cycles.... and I posted at least 10 of the threads explaining results and dosages needed......

all you need is 60mg ed..... your strength, sex drive and stamina will increase dramatically not to mention insane pumps..... also you will not need to pct (although it is still recommended but you can get away without it...) but if your only using tbol because your afraid your gains might show too much from using tren then you are sadly misinformed cuz you will have some nice noticeable gains using tbol... also you get a nice sense of euphoria using tbol where as tren will give u aggression...

TBol IMHO is the best AAS hands down for gains, ease of use, sex drive and recovery....
    I agree, but the part about euphoria made me lol. I think the term 'sense of wellbeing' would have been better used.

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    I agree, but the part about euphoria made me lol. I think the term 'sense of wellbeing' would have been better used.

JiGGaMaN..... lmao... you are right... I was having a brain freeze when I was posting and I couldnt think of the word "well being" lol..... I think I used too many drugs of the AAS variety.... LMAO.....

Quote Originally Posted by user12345654321 View Post
    i did 8 weeks at 80mg, made good strenth gains that even with pct 70% of them were gone 3months after. i kept about half stone of musule though, i did get very high blood pressure from it though.
    Bro, I dont know what you did after cycling and pct but I maintained almost all of my gains after the tbol only cycle... If I had to put a number on it I would guess I kept at the very least 80% of my gains.. Although I did have to eat a little bit more after cycling to keep my weight up! My strength only dropped ever so slightly, and stamina dropped ever so slightly but I was still in far far better shape then before I had started the tbol cycle.... Tbol rocks.....

The idea is not to focus on strength gains with AAS as those tend to go away after you stop.

michael tyson is offline Associate Member
    you guys need to come to my thread... you cant keep the gains you get on AAS unless you stay on them forever

BigandStrong is offline Associate Member
    Sorry to be a noob but when yall are saying t-bol i thought yall were talking about trenbolone . whats tbol stand for?

yes were talking about tbol. I kept about 80% of my gains from last cycle. All you guys are saying that you didn't keep yours?

Quote Originally Posted by BigandStrong View Post
    Sorry to be a noob but when yall are saying t-bol i thought yall were talking about trenbolone. whats tbol stand for?
    Turinabol . Its an oral steroid

By the way, like I said, I say give it a shot. Keep a cycle log too if you can I am curious to see how this pans out

sam1969 is offline Junior Member
    noob also

what it the major difference on a Turinabol only cycle and a dianabol only cycle ?

Some say turinabol is similar to dbol but without the side effects and water weight...

ray0414 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billytk03z View Post
    Bro, I dont know what you did after cycling and pct but I maintained almost all of my gains after the tbol only cycle... If I had to put a number on it I would guess I kept at the very least 80% of my gains.. Although I did have to eat a little bit more after cycling to keep my weight up! My strength only dropped ever so slightly, and stamina dropped ever so slightly but I was still in far far better shape then before I had started the tbol cycle.... Tbol rocks.....
    you say u needed to eat more after your cycle to keep your weight up, how long did u have to do that for before the weight gain was permanent?

Dream27 is offline Junior Member
    did you ever get any blood work afterwards? tbol kind of sounds too good to be true

[QUOTE=ray0414;4240537]you say u needed to eat more after your cycle to keep your weight up, how long did u have to do that for before the weight gain was permanent?[/QUOT

Bro, no weight gain is ever permanent..... cuz if ya eat more you gain, you eat less you lose... AAS just allows better protien synthesis within the body so that everything you consume basically gets used more efficiently ie... carbs, protein, vitamins, etc....

Now after my tbol cycle I only had to increase my overall calorie uptake per day by about 500 - 600 calories (still clean eating)... that was the sweet spot for me (to be honest I just needed to consume a little more carbs to keep my new weight, strength and energy up).....
    I was able to maintain the weight indefinately... until recently where as I have just finished a cutting cycle...

On tbol I went from 198 to 233lbs (233 was the highest point during cycle) in my 3month cycle if i remember the duration correctly... I finished the cycle around 225lbs.. and I maintained to stay over 220lbs until my next cycle only ever slightly eating more..... ***keep in mind tho that this tbol cycle was the first I had ever done at that time, but since I have a good 4 cycles under my belt with various AAS..

RancorPlague is offline New Member
    So what is Tbol best suited for? Cutting or Bulking? I've read a ton of posts about Billykt03z gaining massive amounts, but somewhere in a post he said he went on test right after taking tbol for a bit, and on the tbol cycle he gained about 15 lbs.

Also, how long would one expect to take tbol before it becomes detrimental to the health of the liver? And how soon thereafter would PCT start? would you take Nolvadex during the cycle or no? And Yes, I have heard that with Tbol almost no PCT is needed, but I want to be on the safe side here.

SNUKA is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RancorPlague View Post
    So what is Tbol best suited for? Cutting or Bulking? I've read a ton of posts about Billykt03z gaining massive amounts, but somewhere in a post he said he went on test right after taking tbol for a bit, and on the tbol cycle he gained about 15 lbs.

Also, how long would one expect to take tbol before it becomes detrimental to the health of the liver? And how soon thereafter would PCT start? would you take Nolvadex during the cycle or no? And Yes, I have heard that with Tbol almost no PCT is needed, but I want to be on the safe side here.
    you can bulk or cut on anything, but i think tbol is the most versitile steroid as far as running it either in a bulk or a cutter. most tend to lean one way or another with most steroids .

dont you guys think that tbol for 8 weeks is a little excessive?
    i would stick to 6 weeks max for me the only oral i would run longer than 6 weeks would be var and i would limit that to 8 myself . i would start at 60mg and work my way up to 80mg if needed.

you would not needed nolvadex on cycle because there shouldnt be any gyno problems with tbol.

you can probably get away with nolva 20-30mgs a day for a month for a pct. start the pct the next day after your last tab

just my opinion on how i would run things.

Quote Originally Posted by Dream27 View Post
    did you ever get any blood work afterwards? tbol kind of sounds too good to be true

I ran the tbol only cycle for about 3 months and i did have blood work done... my liver values were only slightly elevated... my doctor dismissed it from aspirin use.. absolutely no red flags arised from my tbol use... in fact in one of my old tbol posts I believe I posted before and after blood values... It may take a little search but I believe I posted them in one of the old posts....

I've read a ton of posts about Billykt03z gaining massive amounts, but somewhere in a post he said he went on test right after taking tbol for a bit, and on the tbol cycle he gained about 15 lbs.
    Yes, my second tbol cycle I used test prop..... felt absolutely no difference from tbol only as compared with tbol with test.....

so basically, if i take tbol for my 1st cycle and lets say i do everything right and gain 15 pounds, safe to say as long as i keep eating and working out i should keep at least 10 pounds as long as i stick with diet and training.

Quote Originally Posted by ray0414 View Post
    so basically, if i take tbol for my 1st cycle and lets say i do everything right and gain 15 pounds, safe to say as long as i keep eating and working out i should keep at least 10 pounds as long as i stick with diet and training.

you should easily be able to keep it.......

RancorPlague is offline New Member
    Ah, my bad Billytk03z. I must have confused the two different cycles, as I went through your posts and only found the one with Tbol and Test.

So in your opinion, if one were to use tbol for six weeks, would you use Nolva at all? Or like SNUKA said, for about a month after? Is there anything specific you noticed with Tbol than with other cycles, IE vascularity, hardness, fat percentage drop (even while bulking), etc.?

Ah, my bad Billytk03z. I must have confused the two different cycles, as I went through your posts and only found the one with Tbol and Test.

So in your opinion, if one were to use tbol for six weeks, would you use Nolva at all? Or like SNUKA said, for about a month after? Is there anything specific you noticed with Tbol than with other cycles, IE vascularity, hardness, fat percentage drop (even while bulking), etc.?
    PCT is optional.. as in any cycle it is recommended but for the argument of Tbol its subjective for I have ran Tbol for about 3 months and did not pct and I recovered fine but everyone is different.... but if you did run a pct then nolva at 10 or 20 mg ed for about 3 weeks should be plenty....

Every AAS has a pro and con compared to other AAS cycles.... some give you insane gains but shut you down hard... some AAS give moderate gains and hardly impacts your hpta at all.. again, its all subjective..... I have used anavar , test prop, NPP, as well as Tbol and I can say from my experience that Tbol gave me insane strength, moderate vascularity, great pumps, and an out of this world sex drive along with a great sense of well being....

listerine is offline Junior Member
    I was going to use Superdrol 20/20/30/30 to kick start my Test E cycle but would tbol for 7 weeks at 50mg ED produce better gains?

hey billy did u notice and fat loss, such as around mid section?

MakinMoney is offline New Member
    If you decide to take 60 or 70mg per day, how would you break that down? 3 10mg when you wake up and 3 10mg before bed?

The only fat loss that I experienced was due to diet and training, nothing to do with tbol (tbol does not have fat burning propetries as lets say tren may have)...

I took 60mg per day and broke it up in 20mg x 3 per day...... once again 2x a day is fine too... its subjective....

marty6674 is offline Junior Member
    so would you say that anavar is better for fat loss rather than tbol i thought they were pretty much the same thing

MakinMoney is offline New Member
    anavar is definitely better for fat loss.

Quote Originally Posted by MakinMoney View Post
    anavar is definitely better for fat loss.
    ???? how so

Anavar is a DHT derivative, granted it isnt as strong as winstrol or masteron ...but it would make sense to shed a little more fat on it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information