GrandmasterSpank is offline Associate Member

Question Total Testosterone of different Tests!?!?

Does anyone know the total Testosterone (in mg) contained in a given quantity of Sustanon , Enanthate , and/or Cypionate , for sake of comparison???

(For those who don't know what I'm talking about: Due to the different length of the ethers used in different Tests (e.g. Sustanon, Enanthate, Cypionate), a given quantity of one Testosterone product will yield slightly more or slightly less actual testosterone (mg for mg) than the same quantity of the next.
    E.g 250mgs of Sustanon contains more total mgs of actual testosterone than 250mgs of Enanthate or Cypionate.)

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?

War4BTT, you rock dude!! Thanks man!

I was curious to find out exactly how much Sustanon250 I would need to take to equal the suggested 400-500mg of Test E OR C that most suggest for a Novice cycle.

Time to get my calculator out....Damn those 4 ethers!!

Happy days!

Sust sucks bro... Read these..

Sust Sucks
    this is why sust sucks

Sust and Why you SHOULDN’T USE IT
    Sustanon and why you shouldnt use it

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    LOL classic threads right there.

you really don't need to worry about it that much. the E and C are both big esters on their own, so the prop in sust might actually make it more hormone than e or c. the pp in sust is pretty much the same as e or c also, and when it comes down to it those extra 5mg won't change anything.

war4BTT, I'll probably save & read those threads 'after' I've finished using the ample ampules of Sust I've 'already bought', as otherwise I'm likely to get very depressed, unless anyone wants to swap for some E or C....how about you mate!?....What you mean you'll swap me for some Vit-C, I meant Test-C!!! Damn it! Hehe!

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandmasterSpank View Post
    War4BTT, you rock dude!! Thanks man!

I was curious to find out exactly how much Sustanon250 I would need to take to equal the suggested 400-500mg of Test E OR C that most suggest for a Novice cycle.

Time to get my calculator out....Damn those 4 ethers!!

Happy days!
    That doesn't rock.
    WAR, if you are going to quote someone, can you quote someone other than the 189 you parrot. I got bored one night and read read some of his rubbish, most of it is bad advice and pretty inaccurate, to say the least.

First off, dont insult me...

If you want to resort to name calling, then ill have no problem reporting you.

And anyone can sit there and say "i read his work, its inaccurate." Why dont you prove it then?

Feel free, ill email him your responses. I talk to him on a weekly basis, im sure he'd love to go back and forth with you...

Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    First off, dont insult me...

If you want to resort to name calling, then ill have no problem reporting you.

And anyone can sit there and say "i read his work, its inaccurate." Why dont you prove it then?

Feel free, ill email him your responses. I talk to him on a weekly basis, im sure he'd love to go back and forth with you...
    I think i insulted 189, nowhere in my post did i insult you.
    I just wish you wouldn't quote some of the crap he posted.
    Report me if you like, my opinion is open for everyone to read.
    But that link, like a lot of his others is just misinformation and bad advice.
    If you don't like it, report it.

You called me a parrot...

As far as quoting his opinion, im just agreeing with what he says. Let people make up their own minds.

I dont see you posting research stating contrary to his.

So like i said, you can sit there and say its all bad, and w/e. But my challenge is to prove it.

Like i said ill email him your responses and you two can have it out... I dont really care...

Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    You called me a parrot...

As far as quoting his opinion, im just agreeing with what he says. Let people make up their own minds.

I dont see you posting research stating contrary to his.

So like i said, you can sit there and say its all bad, and w/e. But my challenge is to prove it.

Like i said ill email him your responses and you two can have it out... I dont really care...
    I agree mate, it sounds like you don't care.

PS, sorry, i didn't mean to call you a parrot, it was totally innapropiate.

not to take sides, but war does have a point. this board is all about people stating their opinions as not much of this information has SOLID tests behind it, just personal experiences. since he agrees with 189 on these topics, all it does is save him plenty of time by posting a thought out (even if it is biased) discussion instead of having to paraphrase it himself and miss out on key points as well as wasting time.

lats, you among many others probably disagree with pretty much everything 189 says (said) but it doesn't mean either of you are wrong per say, just opinionated which is perfectly fine here.

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    not to take sides, but war does have a point. this board is all about people stating their opinions as not much of this information has SOLID tests behind it, just personal experiences. since he agrees with 189 on these topics, all it does is save him plenty of time by posting a thought out (even if it is biased) discussion instead of having to paraphrase it himself and miss out on key points as well as wasting time.

lats, you among many others probably disagree with pretty much everything 189 says (said) but it doesn't mean either of you are wrong per say, just opinionated which is perfectly fine here.
    I'm sorry but i disagree, a lot of what i say is based on 30yrs experience, buts thats still anecdotal. However much of what i post is based on clinical and scientific endo and urology studies.
    I like to incorporate both in my posts, but you need to understand that if someone posts rubbish, thats not good for anyone.

Back on topic.
    OK, suprisingly there isn't much difference(before we go on, this is fact, not my opinion) sustanon for example contains 176mg test per 250mg of product.
    Test E for example contains 181mg of test/250mg product, and believe it or not prop contains 185mg/250mg product, (based up from 100mg) so there really isn't a great deal of difference.

PS missed that bit.... sure save time and post him, IF its correct, otherwise whats the point.

lol so i took a shot in the dark and said 5mg difference, and there it is haha...

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    lol so i took a shot in the dark and said 5mg difference, and there it is haha...
    LOL whats saturdays lotto numbers please?

whoa easy there. i would have to save that one for myself now lol

Thread Information