Lunacy is offline Member

on cycle and PCT ?

28yo, 195lbs, 5'9" ~14%bf. 3 cycles and have used test E and P, mast, and tren . Planning a bulker this winter:
    Either

1-12 400/ew Test E
    3-10 350/ew Tren A
    or
    1-10 500mg/ew Test E
    3-9 400mg/ew Tren A

Will be shooting test and tren eod

Starting with around 3500 cals/week and will end close to 5000/week.

This is what I have on hand but I could pickup more. I might lean toward the latter cycle, so I can get PCT and time off for a light cutting cycle in the summer. I tend to get small hard lumps behind my nipple when on tren, but they go away in PCT. Also, my last cycle (Tren and Prop) shut me down pretty good because it was still a few weeks after PCT (HCG first week PCT + 20mg Nolva ed 4 weeks) until my libido came back. My source doesnt have anything to combat prolactin gyno and I am not too worried about it since the symptoms subside after PCT. I have also noticed that the bumbs come up if I miss a day or two and tren levels fluctuate, so I will do my best not to miss.

So, I guess I am most worried about PCT. I want to throw in an AI + the Nolva for PCT this time. I can get proviron , but seems like a lot of people here dont like it much. So, that leaves me with research chems from AR-R either L-dex or Letro or just get some Proviron from my source. Just not sure which way to go. Opinions?

Also, would it be wise to use an AI throughout the cycle so when it's PCT time my estrogen levels are really low and might aid in my recovery since I seemed to have a problem my last PCT? Thanks

Lunacy
    Last edited by Lunacy; 11-04-2008 at 09:23 PM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Tren A should be shot EOD at least and preferably ED not once a week dude.

Lunacy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    Tren A should be shot EOD at least and preferably ED not once a week dude.
    Sorry, fixed that. That's mg/week totals...I shoot eod when on tren A

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Yeah shoot it eod. ED is over-rated imo. Add winny at the end to that cycle to be very happy w/ results :-)
    Watch your diet on this one though...Your 14% bet w/ some diet you could get down to 12 and look alot leaner.
    Whats your goal?

Lunacy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso View Post
    Yeah shoot it eod. ED is over-rated imo. Add winny at the end to that cycle to be very happy w/ results :-)
    Watch your diet on this one though...Your 14% bet w/ some diet you could get down to 12 and look alot leaner.
    Whats your goal?
    Always, eod with Tren . I hated ED and I didnt see a difference. I just want to bulk. 10-15lbs when its all said and done is fine by me. The juice isnt the big question, its the PCT for me...

Lunacy is offline Member
    So, I am leaning toward Letro while on cycle and Nolva with Proviron PCT. Would it be wise to add Clomid as well, or is that overkill with Nolva (already one SERM)?

SK1Viking is offline Associate Member
    the clomid would not hurt. i run proviron on cycle i like it.

Thread Information