Money is offline Associate Member

Trenbolone Enan. & Clenbuterol

Is Trenbolone Enan. better than Clen for getting cuts and ripped?
    I just came off a cycle of Test. Enan., Deca & DBol . I started using MuscleTech's Hydroxycut and got very good results. Switched over to Clen 60 mcg./day and I swear nothing happened except for that I started to look soft again.
    I am reading good things about Tren but does it really make that big a difference. Please, some advise some experience.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    They work on completely different levels so to compare the two is like apples and oranges. Please lay out how u did this cycle and ur PCT and everything cause it sounds like u used hydroxycut for ur PCT and since u have been here since2001 im hoping thats not the case. But to be honest w u iv nvr ran tren wo clen at a insane dose

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    clen and tren are entirely different worlds. it also sounds like you don't really know how to use the clen, it should be ramped up and down and needs time off to stay effective.

hydroxycut probably just shed the water weight from your cycle and made it look effective

This is what I was running:
    Test. Enan 500/week (250 twice a week) 12 weeks
    Deca 400/week (200 twice a week) 10 weeks
    DBol 40/day 6 weeks at beginning of cycle
    Hydroxycut 4 weeks at beginning of cycle
    Clen 60mcg/day 6 weeks at end of cycle

I have seen many different people giving experience for clen with 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off and also others with 6 weeks on. I went with the 6 weeks on and it just didn't do anything for me. This was my first time ever using Clen.

So, how well are the results with Tren ? I have never used it.

like we are saying its not really a weight loss drug, its a very very intense steroid . using clen with those things is asking for no results. you would be adding so much water weight with those 3 things the clen probably did help but it was covered by the rest of the water gained. its much better used during pct imo, and with ramping doses. something like 60-60-80-80-100-100-120-120-100-100-80-80-60-60 with 2 weeks off is a good schedule i think.

Ok, I understand.
    What about using Tren . What type of results would I see when using it with Test. Enan and Deca ?

i wouldn't suggest it with deca . two 19nor's is asking for trouble. but on its own (+ test of course) it gives great strength and lean gains, but can come with some nasty sides. night sweats out the ass, insomnia, irritability, bad cardio, tren cough. but almost everyone would say the rewards out weigh the cost

Thank you very much for the suggestions & help. Deca has always done very well for me. I understand that two 19 nor's is trouble but in what sense? Please explain.

progesterone issues amongst others. it really wreaks havoc on the hpta, and they are pretty similar so i don't see the point of both. it would be like shooting test e and c at the same time and expecting much different things. read the profiles on them, it'll help out

TASSY5 is offline Associate Member

Question

So let me jump in here if you all dont mind.
    I am 41yrs old on TRT Test C 1/2 to 1 cc per week ( 36 weeks ) and I am 235 lbs . lean for the most part but trying to loose the gut and luv handles that I still havent loss. I have 20 cc's of TREN to take,. Would this be good to take for say 6 or 8 weeks to cut down my fat along with my dieting and cardio.Along with the Test I am currently taking....???? TEST C has been great so far for me.
    PLEASE START YOUR OWN THREAD
    PT

oker is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TASSY5 View Post
    So let me jump in here if you all dont mind.
    I am 41yrs old on TRT Test C 1/2 to 1 cc per week ( 36 weeks ) and I am 235 lbs . lean for the most part but trying to loose the gut and luv handles that I still havent loss. I have 20 cc's of TREN to take,. Would this be good to take for say 6 or 8 weeks to cut down my fat along with my dieting and cardio.Along with the Test I am currently taking....???? TEST C has been great so far for me.
    I would be interested in knowing the answer to this...btw bro are you doing your cardio? I'm the same age as you and I do cardio twice a day to keep in shape.

Pittbull78 is offline Junior Member
    As other members have already stated Tren and Clen are very different.

Cutting up is really a matter most importantly of Diet, Diet, Diet. Your approach of wanting to using bulking drugs (ie,dbol ) while trying to cut up suggests to me that you are new to the bodybuilding game.

While Tren can be a good drug for getting ripped you must understand that the reason is because it has little propensity for water retention. No water retention combined with a high anabolic rating ensures mimimal muscle wasting while dieting down.

Heres a real cutting cycle if you have the money and resources:

Tren 2-3 times a week (no need to exceed 150 mgs a week)
    EQ 300 mg a week (minimum, I recommend 400mg)
    Winstrol 50mg EOD Inject or 30mg ED if oral
    Masteron 400-500mgs/week (This drug is a bit harder to find but if you can find it grab it! Its simply an awesome weapon for getting lean and hard)
    That should do it for your AAS but thats only part of the drugs you need!
    Remember that Estrogen is a real enemy especially when trying to get ripped you need
    to take an estrogen blocker - nothing has worked better for me than Letrozole . Its simply the best for that hard dry look! Its potent and can be effective at .25mg!
    Secondly consider adding Cytomel to your intake of Clen. Cytomel is thyroid and you need only take it for two months or so to really reep the benefits of its potent fat burning potential. Lastly add some over the counter antihistamines such as sudafed. Taking sudafed will in essence "reset" your receptors so that the Clen is more effective. Be careful with clen I have had some sides when going to higher dosages (can **** with your heart rate). Ok I'm done. But I can't emphasize enough the importance of getting your diet perfect for the ultimate results and of course do your cardio! Weights alone won't cut it - no pun intended! Good luck!
    Last edited by Pittbull78; 10-31-2008 at 11:26 PM.

^^ if you use tren you either have a or e (i'm not counting h) so you either inject ed or 2x week. and i think 300mg is a little on the low side. 350-500 would be better. i don't understand the use of eq at all. it makes you hungry so why add it to a low calorie diet?
    also why two dht's? either masteron or winstrol would work, and if winstrol you would need to inject it ed as well. 50mg either way injecting or oral.

oker is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    ^^ if you use tren you either have a or e (i'm not counting h) so you either inject ed or 2x week. and i think 300mg is a little on the low side. 350-500 would be better. i don't understand the use of eq at all. it makes you hungry so why add it to a low calorie diet?
    also why two dht's? either masteron or winstrol would work, and if winstrol you would need to inject it ed as well. 50mg either way injecting or oral.
    You think 300 a week of tren e is too low....I thinks that dose should suffice for a first time user, as long as it's used with some test. I'm using that amount along with sust and getting some decent gains.

I am deleting this question since it is against the rules.
    Sorry everybody.

Todd
    Last edited by Money; 11-04-2008 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Was brought to my attention that it is against the rules.

Banelord is offline Associate Member
    holy already braking rules ah?

Raw Deal is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oker View Post
    You think 300 a week of tren e is too low....I thinks that dose should suffice for a first time user, as long as it's used with some test. I'm using that amount along with sust and getting some decent gains.
    I pin 600mg A wk Min....with 750 mg test....works like a charm...Becarful if your on Med though, it can flip your lid Bro..

Sorry everybody. I made a BIG mistake. I just went back and looked at the rules. I thought that it was ok to ask about price but not to ask where to buy.
    Once again, I apologize!!!

Todd

Thread Information