kloan is offline Junior Member

Arimidex on cycle - how much?

I've got my first cycle on order..

I decided I want to run Arimidex throughout the cycle to keep my estrogen levels in check because I am at risk for gyno.

How much should I take, and how often? I was under the impression it's .25mg/day. Is that correct?

When should I stop taking it?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I would only take it if needed, and if needed I would start at .25mg/eod.

The thing is, I was noticing some unwanted sides while using testosterone cream (5mg, 2x day).

So considering that, I think by taking 500mg/week of test enth, I might very well need it.

I will start out with .25mg/eod and see how it goes. I guess worst case scenario, if gyno starts to develop I will order some letro.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    if you cant get ahold of the letro try and use nolva for a few days until sides subside, but if you got a-dex on your hands you shouldnt have any problems

So when should I stop taking it?

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    i would run an AI from the beginning as a preventave measure limiting the conversion of test to estrogen.. if you dont and symptoms pop up i think nolvadex is a better option.

Yep, that's the plan... just wondering when the last day for the adex would be...

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kloan View Post
    Yep, that's the plan... just wondering when the last day for the adex would be...
    the day before pct.

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber View Post
    i would run an AI from the beginning as a preventave measure limiting the conversion of test to estrogen.. if you dont and symptoms pop up i think nolvadex is a better option.
    true its better to be safe then sorry, you can end up with a lump in less then 24hrs

Cool. Thanks

Yup, that's why I'm doing it. I don't want to take any chances. I think I might already have a bit, which is why I'm on the Keto diet right now to burn off as much fat as I can. But I have a feeling my body likes to kick in estrogen when there's an increase in testosterone , even when working out. So I'm not gonna give it a chance to do that.

I'm running Aromasin during PCT with Nolva, and taking HCG at the end of my cycle and into the beginning of my PCT.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I would only take it if needed, and if needed I would start at .25mg/eod.
    agreed^^^

john1181 is offline Associate Member
    so only take an aromatase inhibito if symptoms show up? so if they do show up that means a lot of the test is converting into estro...why risk that?why not just take the ai reduce conversion of the test and also water retention??
    cuz at least get some proviron if you gonna choose to not run ai...also, not much of a point in using bot nolva and aromasin ..just go with the aromasin...better test boosts and turns off estro receptors makes them worthless...aromasin is better than nolvadex for both estro control and for pct..also less liver toxic!

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by john1181 View Post
    so only take an aromatase inhibito if symptoms show up? so if they do show up that means a lot of the test is converting into estro...why risk that?why not just take the ai reduce conversion of the test and also water retention??
    cuz at least get some proviron if you gonna choose to not run ai...also, not much of a point in using bot nolva and aromasin..just go with the aromasin...better test boosts and turns off estro receptors makes them worthless...aromasin is better than nolvadex for both estro control and for pct..also less liver toxic!
    ya why?

"ya why?" because you can prevent your good ol test from turning into nasty ol estrogen aaaalso less water retention thats y.

adex increases igf!!!! i think that its a good idea to be on it during cycle probably the best choice.

so take it eod or only if see sighns of estrogen that was my question?

personaly i feel that 1mg/dayis the best if your using pharmacueical grade anastrozole...idk about the underground ones..i stay away from all underground stuff..eccept for tren (the best) wich im never doing again...thats just me** im sure less and eod would work but more wouldnt hinder gains like some mixed up theories claim so if your interested in a tghter phisique go 1mg/day

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    i find .25 ed works for me and i like to run it from the start.. if by signs of estrogen you mean gyno symptoms i dont think starting an AI and limiting conversion of test to estrogen is the best choice at that point.. the circulating estrogen causing the problem is already there so starting nolvadex and keeping the estrogen from binding to the receptor would be the way to go.. im not waiting around for an AI to work when i can take nolvadex and solve the problem now..
    Last edited by Mulciber; 11-05-2008 at 01:18 PM.

i have been using .25 daily

damn right

Quote Originally Posted by john1181 View Post
    cuz at least get some proviron if you gonna choose to not run ai...also, not much of a point in using bot nolva and aromasin..just go with the aromasin...better test boosts and turns off estro receptors makes them worthless...aromasin is better than nolvadex for both estro control and for pct..also less liver toxic!
    hang on a sec... you're saying aromasin only PCT is the way to go? everything i've read up til this point has said to take both

Thread Information