enigma10 is offline Member

When do you take your gear

When do you guys take your gear, before work out, before bed, every 4 days every week, 1CC .750CC....etc

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    it depends on the cycle really

1st and 2nd

1st and 2nd what

ok,what are u runnin ?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Do you have any recent pics? I just looked at your pics from June, and you looked like you were years away from your natural potential being recognized. Personally I don't think you should be cycling at all, but regardless, good luck.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    inj morning after my shower.. orals through the day.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber View Post
    inj morning after my shower.. orals through the day.
    same. everything when i wake up, but orals spaced out evenly.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Do you have any recent pics? I just looked at your pics from June, and you looked like you were years away from your natural potential being recognized. Personally I don't think you should be cycling at all, but regardless, good luck.
    well here's the thing i can loose all the weight i want but i have skin in front of me and all around from when i lost 100 + weight so i got a bit smaller then last time in the pics but i cant keep going until i loose all the skin BC i tried , i went from 320 to 189 with atkins and at 6 foot 4 that's hella small so i went up to 220, in the pic i was 240.

i need all the luck i can get !

Quote Originally Posted by FREAK View Post
    1st and 2nd what
    you asked what cycle so i replied 1st and 2nd
    Last edited by enigma10; 11-06-2008 at 11:14 PM.

rager is offline Member
    Depends what your on... Ex... Test E shots Mon and thur morning. Dbol tabs every four hours... It depends on the gear. prop eod ed etc

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma10 View Post
    well here's the thing i can loose all the weight i want but i have skin in front of me and all around from when i lost 100 + weight so i got a bit smaller then last time in the pics but i cant keep going until i loose all the skin BC i tried , i went from 320 to 189 with atkins and at 6 foot 4 that's hella small so i went up to 220, in the pic i was 240.

Umm skin?

Were not talking about loose sking here, were talking about your natural potential for building a solid muscular base. AAS are not going to help you loose the extra skin if thats what your getting at, nor are they going to fill it out with one cycle. Diet, training and rest are what put muscle on you.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma10 View Post

If you have that much extra skin bro seriously the only thing that might work will be to have cosmetic surgery . Congrads on losing the weight bro. I went from 303 down to 215 where I am at now. Although I didnt have any extra skin issues I solely tried to focus on my muscle base before I decided to do a cycle again. Of course it was my own stupidity for being lazy after my surgery and gaining all that weight but when I got focused it didnt take me long to get back to my genetic max of 215. See what i am saying?? Then at that point I believe I am safe to cycle again. I could be wrong but I don't think so. I don't even know if this has any bearing at all but I figured I would share my 2 cents ya know?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Mon Morning and thursday evening for long esters.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    If you have that much extra skin bro seriously the only thing that might work will be to have cosmetic surgery . Congrads on losing the weight bro. I went from 303 down to 215 where I am at now. Although I didn't have any extra skin issues I solely tried to focus on my muscle base before I decided to do a cycle again. Of course it was my own stupidity for being lazy after my surgery and gaining all that weight but when I got focused it didn't take me long to get back to my genetic max of 215. See what i am saying?? Then at that point I believe I am safe to cycle again. I could be wrong but I don't think so. I don't even know if this has any bearing at all but I figured I would share my 2 cents ya know?
    i asked my doc about the skin and he said if i work out naturally in 4-5 years the muscle would come in and fill up ! i asked him what about not naturally and tho he didn't approve of AAs BC of the rapid growth he said that would be ok, so it looks like my diet and exercise is what i need to concentrate on more and god knows i need sleep bc my sleep cycle is fed up which effects everything.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    If you have that much extra skin bro seriously the only thing that might work will be to have cosmetic surgery . Congrads on losing the weight bro. I went from 303 down to 215 where I am at now. Although I didnt have any extra skin issues I solely tried to focus on my muscle base before I decided to do a cycle again. Of course it was my own stupidity for being lazy after my surgery and gaining all that weight but when I got focused it didnt take me long to get back to my genetic max of 215. See what i am saying?? Then at that point I believe I am safe to cycle again. I could be wrong but I don't think so. I don't even know if this has any bearing at all but I figured I would share my 2 cents ya know?
    congrats aswel bro ! i know that was determination, and will !!

ok , im going to finish my cycle of androl and sus 250, what do you guys think i should take for PCT ? and can i get it locally like at a pharmacy.

Thread Information