slickerthan6 is offline New Member

oxycocet mixed with Deca, and vtabs

Can anyone give me info on using oxycocet (for chronic pain) with deca and oral vtabs (winstrol ) I have purchased these two products in hope of eliminating my dependents on pain meds but am unsure the effects it will have on my liver, I do not take very many yet, right now I use on a daily basis for discomfort. This will be my first time using steroids . Any advice would be appreciated. Thx

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Need some stats first???
    age??
    weight??
    height??
    bf%??
    lifting experience??
    cycle experience??

Wheres the test bro?

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    you are going to try to use steroids to eleviate pain? is this the concept?

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    wait wait wait. so you are taking oxycodone (active ingredient in oxycontin, percocet etc) to try and kick an opiod habit? wtf??? oxycocet or winstrol alone will cause liver damage if dosage is sufficient. I wouldnt recommend anyone whos addicted to pain meds to use hepatoxic substances in conjunction with apap/opiate mixtures.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28 View Post
    you are going to try to use steroids to eleviate pain? is this the concept?

I think he is...

Man o' man...

Nice post Jigga btw.

as for OP, H.O.S. perhaps?

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    i dont think he's addicted to them, i think he doesn't want to run that risk. i'm not sure where the logic of steroids comes in, but i don't think its that severe yet jig

Sry guys, I guess I was not specific enough, but I have been working out for years, but because of injury I am limited and restricted in moving up and growing, I was told Deca , helps with lubricastion of joints, So I am hoping to grow in size and strength and to not have to take them anymore for pain, so I could take without perks but feel I may still need them for a short time during cycle to help with discomfort, however I am concerned about liver damage, even though I do not take that many, maybe one or two here and there. I am 31 and 195, 5'9, Also not addicted, sometimes dependent, depending on day and workout.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    id say it more like decas action as an antiinflammatory then its ability to " lube " the joints.. if that was the case i think everything that made you retain water would have the same effect.. surely not the case.

My main question is am I going to screw my liver or am I in danger by taking a dosage of 50 mg Of Winstrol tabs a day and 2 cc of deca a wk for 8 weeks, and taking percocet on and off 1-2 tabs a day max

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber View Post
    id say it more like decas action as an antiinflammatory then its ability to " lube " the joints.. if that was the case i think everything that made you retain water would have the same effect.. surely not the case.
    deca does give a better feel to the joints.. i'm pretty sure its more than just the water, since npp would probably do it to and is short estered.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by slickerthan6 View Post
    My main question is am I going to screw my liver or am I in danger by taking a dosage of 50 mg Of Winstrol tabs a day and 2 cc of deca a wk for 8 weeks, and taking percocet on and off 1-2 tabs a day max
    That would be a very poor cycle, to go along with a very poor reason to cycle, in my opinion.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    where is your pain and why?

My pain isin the arms, and it is a repetitive arm injury from repetitive work that mainly effects the ulner nerve and muscles. Also for those of you with negative feedback, I thought this was a site for help and information, and not to be be criticized, guess i chose the wrong site, for helpful advice.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    My advice would be to wait until you've recovered from your injury to consider steroids . They arent going to help you with recovery any and you may complicate things more than they need to be.

Thread Information