ChemWizard1 is offline Junior Member

Anavar year round at low maintenance dose?

I've searched the forums and didn't find a good answer to this question: How long can you run Anavar alone?

I have heard of bros runnin it in between cycles at 10-20mgs per day, and even of some bros running 10-20mg year-round!

Var supposedly doesn't shut your body down very much at all or have too much of a profound effect on the liver all without PCT, but would anybody recommend taking it that long by itself?

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    Oxandrolone will shut you down. Even in low doses and will harm your HDL cholesterol so Its realy not good to run it year round or between cycles.

If you search for advice. Dont do it!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    bad idea!

GTOne is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XNathan View Post
    Oxandrolone will shut you down. Even in low doses and will harm your HDL cholesterol so Its realy not good to run it year round or between cycles.

If you search for advice. Dont do it!
    Pretty interesting read here on anavar , and speaks to using in maintenance mode. Does not shut you down nearly as bad as others...

Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Anavar (Oxandrolone)

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Theres a study on 15mg/day oxandrolone and its effect on test. It was posted a few days ago i think. Abstract stated 15mg per day showed a marked decrease in test production. I would suspect it wouldnt shut you down at that dosage but it will suppress production of T.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Pretty much agree with everyone else.

If youre gonna surpress you test production, might as well run Test and recieve more gains than Anavar .

ChemWizard1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    Pretty much agree with everyone else.

If youre gonna surpress you test production, might as well run Test and recieve more gains than Anavar.
    In that case, how effective ( in general terms, I know everyone's diff) is anavar in combo with Test and a dht like tren if your goals are strengthen and harden?
    Does it actually have a pronounced "fat-burning" effect in a hypocaloric diet? If so at what dose, around 50 mg a day I read?

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    dont do it dude, it can have a very negative impact on your lipid profile over an extended period of time. Short term use is the best way to use it.

Thread Information