OdinsMissingEye is offline New Member

Best Way to Split Up Dbol Doses?

Greetings everyone. I'm new to this forum and had a quick question about Dianabol . I plan on running it at 30mg/day for 4 weeks to kick start a Test E cycle and was wondering what your opinions are on the best way to split up the 30mg throughout the day. I've heard different things. Some people say just take it all at once and others recommend splitting it up into 2 or 3 smaller doses spaced throughout the day.

I was thinking of splitting it up into two 15mg doses, one right when I wake up and the other about an hour before I hit the gym. I work out in the afternoon so the doses would be about 3-4 hours apart. Just curious if you think this would yield the best results. If not, I appreciate any advice you guys can offer.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    I split my dbol up throughout the day.....I also believe it to be very beneficial taking some before bedtime as well.....our muscles do all their growing and repairing at night, so i feel that a fresh dose of dbol or drol would definitely aid more in this process....

That is just how i do it though....

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    ^^^ Me too!!!

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    id do 10mg morning,noon and night..
    honestly ive taken it all at once as well and didnt notice a difference but still prefer to split it up..

OdinsMissingEye is offline New Member
    Thanks for the advice guys. I guess it depends if I work out once or twice a day also. If I'm only working out once a day I might just stick with 2 doses but if I end up hitting the gym twice a day I'll divide it into three doses.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Its really up to you bro.....so many ways to do it, and every person has their own reasons why they do it the way they do it......

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Depends, as you are using with another compound and at that dosage, a morn/noon/night, is favourite.

Thread Information