tigeredge is offline Junior Member

Need a break from training: How much should i take

i need a week off from training. i am currently on a deca and test propanate lean mass cycle. how much should i take during the week i have off?

I currently take 600 mg deca and 300 mg test prop

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    why would you take a break during your cycle? finish out strong then continue through pct and a few weeks after then take some time off. also you take the same amount no matter what, you want to keep your hormone levels stable

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    dose remains the same..
    oh i want to ask some questions but afraid of the answers im gonna get..

ok, do you have anti-e's and whats the plan for pct?
    how long are you running the cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    why would you take a break during your cycle? finish out strong then continue through pct and a few weeks after then take some time off. also you take the same amount no matter what, you want to keep your hormone levels stable
    i have over trained. i have not had a week off from training in 6 months. i dont seem to have the energy or drive for training that i used to have

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    thats hard to believe with steroids .. you really picked a bad time if you feel time off is a must right now. thats your choice but you know where i stand on it at least. it makes absolutely no sense to me why you can't grind it out for another 2 months or so

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i havnt had a week of in 6 years bro. i even manage to workout when im on vacation or out of town. my advice is for you to man up and finish your cycle then take your well deserved break. if your not killing yourself at the gym then you dont need a break in my mind and you definatly dont need one in the middle of a cycle. alot of people here will tell you to listen to your body but im telling you to man up and finish your cycle
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Freakish is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    i havnt had a week of in 6 years bro. i even manage to workout when im on vacation or out of town. my advice is for you to man up and finish your cycle then take your well deserved break. if your not killing yourself at the gym then you dont need a break in my mind and you definatly dont need one in the middle of a cycle. alot of people here will tell you to listen to your body but im telling you to man up and finish your cycle
    im gonna be one of those people

if you feel you need a break then take one,no point in doing half assed training sessions,i wouldnt take a full week off,maybe three days.

dont drop your dosage keep it the same,carry on with your diet and get more sleep in,i myself have never taken a break during cycle but alot of my mates have and they came back stronger

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The last thing on my mind when I'm on a cycle is to take a break from training. My intensity is always through the roof.

I take a week off every 9-12 months but never when I'm on the sauce.

I'm with PT on this one. Suck it up and finish strong. Maybe take a weekend off with no training at all, come back Monday and kill it!

i have been training 5-6 times a week (one body part a night) with intense cardio 4-5 times a week. probably the best thing to do is have something like 3 days off then cut back on my training.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    During cycle is the time to take advantage of the anabolic state you are on. Your protein synthesis is working overtime so one week of rest would just be a wasted week in the limited time you are on. Man up and take a break after pct.

Quote Originally Posted by hugovsilva View Post
    During cycle is the time to take advantage of the anabolic state you are on. Your protein synthesis is working overtime so one week of rest would just be a wasted week in the limited time you are on. Man up and take a break after pct.
    think your right mate. i forgot to mention that i am paying over the odds for my gear so that will give me more initiative to fight through this hard periods

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    I agree if you need a day or two thats fine but if you wanna take a week off do it after the completion of PCT

-AJ

Thread Information