Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Descimus25 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    18

    Help Burst cycle

    Hi
    I was looking into doing a few burst cycle this year with a run of gh, i been off from training for 2 year , i resumed training a few week ago and started a ckd diet to drop my bf down to prime my system for the cycle, my goal right now would be to drop to a 8-9 % bf using ckd and then switch to a clean low gi carbs bulk.

    My stats :
    28 year
    205 lbs 5'10
    Body fat unknown i think around 16%
    Used in the past (4-5 year ago) up to a 1.2 g of test insulin morning and pwo
    tren d-bol eq omnadren winny var highest i weighted was 232...

    I was planning on using 3 ui of gh for first month and then up the dose to 4-5
    up to 6 month
    First burst cycle, i was thinking of doing :
    1-5 gh 3 ui 5-10 4ui 10-26 5ui.
    1-5 : 150 mg of prop a day
    1-5 : winny at 150 mg a day
    1-5 Insulin humalog 12 ui morning on waking up and 12 ui post workout
    Pct : I would like to stay away as much as possible from clomid i had big acne problem with it. (still have scars) I was thinking maybe 28 day of nolvadex at 25mg a day starting 3 day after last shot of prop.

    I was thinking of taking a break of 4-6 week after the cycle and jump on another 5 weeker.

    I was also wondering if it would be a good idea to start some low dose of test right away to help keep the small amount of muscle i have right now while doing the ckd prime.

    I attached picture if someone could help guess my bf.

    Thank you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help Burst cycle-doublebi.jpg   Help Burst cycle-backdoublebi.jpg  

  2. #2
    rhino1's Avatar
    rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Your GF's Hot Wet Snatch
    Posts
    2,219
    Whats a burst cycle? if its a 5 week cycle Id No to that....if you want to go short do like 8 wks

    Id say your 13-14%

  3. #3
    T_Own's Avatar
    T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    pistolvania
    Posts
    3,850
    burst is when you prime the receptors with your diet, then hit it hard with a lot of test in a short time. i'll find the link to the thread that explains it

  4. #4
    T_Own's Avatar
    T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    pistolvania
    Posts
    3,850

  5. #5
    rhino1's Avatar
    rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Your GF's Hot Wet Snatch
    Posts
    2,219
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    thanks bro

  6. #6
    AdamGH's Avatar
    AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    1,353
    Quote Originally Posted by Descimus25 View Post
    Hi
    I was looking into doing a few burst cycle this year with a run of gh, i been off from training for 2 year , i resumed training a few week ago and started a ckd diet to drop my bf down to prime my system for the cycle, my goal right now would be to drop to a 8-9 % bf using ckd and then switch to a clean low gi carbs bulk.

    My stats :
    28 year
    205 lbs 5'10
    Body fat unknown i think around 16%
    Used in the past (4-5 year ago) up to a 1.2 g of test insulin morning and pwo
    tren d-bol eq omnadren winny var highest i weighted was 232...

    I was planning on using 3 ui of gh for first month and then up the dose to 4-5
    up to 6 month
    First burst cycle, i was thinking of doing :
    1-5 gh 3 ui 5-10 4ui 10-26 5ui.
    1-5 : 150 mg of prop a day
    1-5 : winny at 150 mg a day
    1-5 Insulin humalog 12 ui morning on waking up and 12 ui post workout
    Pct : I would like to stay away as much as possible from clomid i had big acne problem with it. (still have scars) I was thinking maybe 28 day of nolvadex at 25mg a day starting 3 day after last shot of prop.

    I was thinking of taking a break of 4-6 week after the cycle and jump on another 5 weeker.

    I was also wondering if it would be a good idea to start some low dose of test right away to help keep the small amount of muscle i have right now while doing the ckd prime.

    I attached picture if someone could help guess my bf.

    Thank you
    You look thicker than 205 man. Im 5'10" 208 lbs 12% bf right now and I dont look that thick. i would guess 220 ish.

  7. #7
    T_Own's Avatar
    T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    pistolvania
    Posts
    3,850
    i dont think his scale is that far off.. i'm about the same height as him and i can see him being ~200. maybe even a little less than 205.

  8. #8
    AdamGH's Avatar
    AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    1,353
    i have a big frame and thick bones. so that could be my problem.

  9. #9
    rhino1's Avatar
    rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Your GF's Hot Wet Snatch
    Posts
    2,219
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamGH View Post
    i have a big frame and thick bones. so that could be my problem.
    thats not necessarly a bad thing...you will be able to hold more muscle in the end...

  10. #10
    T_Own's Avatar
    T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    pistolvania
    Posts
    3,850
    it could be. and his body seems fairly small, like chest/back doesn't seem that massive

  11. #11
    AdamGH's Avatar
    AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    1,353
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino1 View Post
    thats not necessarly a bad thing...you will be able to hold more muscle in the end...
    true lol...


    he looks good for taking two years off from training imo.

  12. #12
    Descimus25 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamGH View Post
    true lol...


    he looks good for taking two years off from training imo.
    Thank well i was hitting the gym like once or twice a month so i call it off lol
    Every workout i was doing was making me too sore for at least 7 day soo i had trouble getting back in training.. 2 new baby + lack of sleep + poor nutrition + world of warcraft is recipe for a mess lol..

    bump anyone on my bf and cycle

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •