Ir0n is offline Associate Member

cycle review needed

Stats:
    249lbs
    13-14%bf

Planning my 3rd cycle. In need of a good winter bulk.
    Thinking of running something like this:
    750mg test cyp pw
    600mg deca pw
    500iu HCG pw to help with the recovery. Will be using a protocol described in post: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=362353

12-14week long.

Question 1: Would like to have an oral kick-start. Thinking of combining a lowish dose of dbol and drol. Something like 30mg dbol + 50mg drol for 4 weeks then 4 weeks off and 4 weeks on again. (Never used drol before)
    The reason i'd like to stick with two oral compounds al lower doses is that i had some appetite suppression while i was on 40mg dbol (as a kick start) the previous time i ran it. I also read that drol is notorious for appetite suppression as well so a high dose of just drol does not look too attractive as well.
    Any ideas?

Question 2: Did some research on drol, and it seems that it produces some estrogenic activity not by aromatising but actually making estrogens more potent. I'm gyno sensitive (both estrogen and progesterone induced) so i'm definitely concerned about dbol and test (and to some degree deca) aromatizing and drol causing even more issues with this. Would deca progesterone should be a concern as well?
    So my question is, I was planning to use 0.5mg eod of arimidex to combat the estro sides, but i guess nolva would be a better option? Or maybe 0.5mg Adex + 10mg nolva ed? When should one start AI and SERM? 2nd week into the cycle?

I also have bromo, letro, clomid, adex, 2 weeks worth of aromasin to play around with for PCT.

Plannig on using Aromasin + Nolva PCT.

According to above mentioned hCG protocol, it should not be used for PCT. Anyone would advise otherwise?
    Last edited by Ir0n; 11-06-2008 at 06:42 AM.

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think it looks good....

If it were me I'd a dbol 30-50 ed first 4 wks and last for id add methyl tren 300mcg last four...also clen in my pct

i dont think you'll have a problem at that dose of deca with progesterone but keep some letro on hand

dont take nolva during cycle if possible...it will hinder gains....keep the adex to less than .25 ed...it will kill your libido

Maybe add some proviron to pct otherwise i think everything looks good

Don't have access to methyl tren ..

Well my adex tabs are dosed 1mg per tab, so it will be alot easier to just cut it in half and taking 0.5mg eod than cutting it to 4 uneven pieces and taking it ed. As far as i know it has 50 hour half life so it should be fine?

Now taking only AI wouldn’t do anything to combat drol estro sides. Or I should not be concerned about it while running it at 50mg per day? I heard that staking drol and dbol - SERM is definitely a good idea.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    well,id run an AI from the beginning.. keep estrogen in check and with the estrogen in check i feel progesterone wont be a factor.

Freakish is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ir0n View Post
    Stats:
    249lbs
    13-14%bf

Planning my 3rd cycle. In need of a good winter bulk.
    Thinking of running something like this:
    750mg test cyp pw
    600mg deca pw
    500iu HCG pw to help with the recovery. Will be using a protocol described in post: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=362353

12-14week long.

Question 1: Would like to have an oral kick-start. Thinking of combining a lowish dose of dbol and drol. Something like 30mg dbol + 50mg drol for 4 weeks then 4 weeks off and 4 weeks on again. (Never used drol before)
    The reason i'd like to stick with two oral compounds al lower doses is that i had some appetite suppression while i was on 40mg dbol (as a kick start) the previous time i ran it. I also read that drol is notorious for appetite suppression as well so a high dose of just drol does not look too attractive as well.
    Any ideas?

Question 2: Did some research on drol, and it seems that it produces some estrogenic activity not by aromatising but actually making estrogens more potent. I'm gyno sensitive (both estrogen and progesterone induced) so i'm definitely concerned about dbol and test (and to some degree deca) aromatizing and drol causing even more issues with this. Would deca progesterone should be a concern as well?
    So my question is, I was planning to use 0.5mg eod of arimidex to combat the estro sides, but i guess nolva would be a better option? Or maybe 0.5mg Adex + 10mg nolva ed? When should one start AI and SERM? 2nd week into the cycle?

I also have bromo, letro, clomid, adex, 2 weeks worth of aromasin to play around with for PCT.

Plannig on using Aromasin + Nolva PCT.

According to above mentioned hCG protocol, it should not be used for PCT. Anyone would advise otherwise?
    i really like the deca and test cyp doses.

i definitely wouldnt take dbol&drol,stick to 1.

Myself i love drol!50mg ed you wont see any sides your strength will go through the roof and you'l blow up real quick,

however it can give you prolactin sides along with the deca so i would just run letro through out at around 0.25mg e3d works really well for me at those doses

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Make sure to run the test 2 weeks longer than the deca , otherwise with your stats and experience, it looks good. I knew when I saw who posted the thread you would have your sh*t together, so this is an easy one.
    I would run the adex at .25eod other than while on the oral, even though it's a bitch to cut them into quarters. Drug stores have pill cutters, if you don't already have one, they help.
    At that deca dose I doubt you would need bromo or caber, and I would skip the nolva.
    The dbol /drol combo looks good at the dose you mentioned, but while on the oral I would run the adex at .5eod or .25ed.
    Keep us posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Make sure to run the test 2 weeks longer than the deca , otherwise with your stats and experience, it looks good. I knew when I saw who posted the thread you would have your sh*t together, so this is an easy one.
    I would run the adex at .25eod other than while on the oral, even though it's a bitch to cut them into quarters. Drug stores have pill cutters, if you don't already have one, they help.
    At that deca dose I doubt you would need bromo or caber, and I would skip the nolva.
    The dbol /drol combo looks good at the dose you mentioned, but while on the oral I would run the adex at .5eod or .25ed.
    Keep us posted.
    you mean the test 2wks longer then the deca

Quote Originally Posted by Freakish View Post
    you mean the test 2wks longer then the deca
    Yea, thats what i thought.

How come run AI during oral kickstart? I was actually thinking of using Nolva (a lowish 10mg/ed dose) for the first 4 weeks due to drol not being aromatized so AI would not do jack.. Then would swap to adex.
    Can you guys clarify this?

Quote Originally Posted by Ir0n View Post
    Yea, thats what i thought.

How come run AI during oral kickstart? I was actually thinking of using Nolva (a lowish 10mg/ed dose) for the first 4 weeks due to drol not being aromatized so AI would not do jack.. Then would swap to adex.
    Can you guys clarify this?
    nolva will hinder gains bro,and i remember reading some material that it can increase your body's sensitivity to progesterone so its not so great with deca or drol,however letro does help with both progest and estrogen so thats my best bet,but at those doses as big said you shouldnt have to worry about the progest really effecting you so adex will keep your estrogen under control

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    i feel nolvadex hinders gains very very little if it does at all. really a non issue

Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber View Post
    i feel nolvadex hinders gains very very little if it does at all. really a non issue
    i was waiting for you to say something ha ha

yeah my mate takes it while on and it doesnt effect him at all,ive taken 5mg ed and really felt it took alot away,but im extremely sensitive to serm's and AI i take letro at 0.1mg e3d and it works great

Thread Information