power10er is offline Junior Member

Stacking Questions (For me and not my friend)

OK I have read that Deca and EQ are basically the same. So I should just pick one of the two based on whether I want more weight gain or more of a cutting cycle. I want a leaner gaining cycle. I want to gain as much lean muscle as possible. Any opinions?

Also I am interested in Tren because I have heard it is an extremely "pumped up" cutting agent that also produces some gains? Is that correct?

My plans so far are to stack:
    t250 E
    Eq 250
    Tren (if advised)
    PCT????

Can anyone advise me on how to best and most effectively stack these. I will gladly take substitution opinions also. Again I am looking for stack to safely and slowly gain. And the leanest gains possible due to employment issues!! I cant afford to BLOW UP and have people get curious.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    how about you throw a cycle together.. cycle and pct dose,times ect then we can take a look at it..

I am still debating 8 or 10 weeks?
    Weeks 1 - 10 Test Enan @ 500mg/wk
    Weeks 1 - 10 EQ @ 400mg/wk
    Weeks 1 - 10 Winny @ 50mg/ed
    I am contemplating running Tren Enan or Clen but this is where I need suggestions cause I have never used either.

If you could fill me in a little on var and t3 if possible. Would either of these be good for me to sub or add??

My PCT...I stole this from one of the newbie posts. It makes great sense to me.
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 2 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex[*]Day 31 - 37 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by power10er;4287856[B
    ]OK I have read that Deca and EQ are basically the same
    Quote Originally Posted by power10er;4287856[B
    [/B]. So I should just pick one of the two based on whether I want more weight gain or more of a cutting cycle. I want a leaner gaining cycle. I want to gain as much lean muscle as possible. Any opinions?Not Really

Also I am interested in Tren because I have heard it is an extremely "pumped up" cutting agent that also produces some gains? Is that correct?

t250 E
    Eq 250
    Tren (if advised)
    PCT????

Can anyone advise me on how to best and most effectively stack these. I will gladly take substitution opinions also. Again I am looking for stack to safely and slowly gain. And the leanest gains possible due to employment issues!! I cant afford to BLOW UP and have people get curious.

Not gonna happen overnite so don't worry...test and deca would be my choice ...

Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post

Not gonna happen overnite so don't worry...test and deca would be my choice ...
    I see you love tren . What do you love about it? Tell me a little about it and how you think I should add it to my stack.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you might want to run EQ longer, it wont do you too much if youre only going 10 weeks, ive heard of guys taking it 14 to 16 and getting great results. tren will get you hard and put some lean mass on ya without the fat or water. i havent tried it yet but from reading all the posts about it, its a pretty kick-ass drug

DS21 is offline Member
    Is this your first cycle? If so, stick with test only. If not, then go with Test and Deca use an ai to eliminate the bloat.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Tren is definitely not a beginner drug.....
    You also want to run winny for 10 weeks, not a good idea in my opinion.....

You also said you were going to use tren e or clen ,,,,two very different compounds....

a lot more research is needed in my opinion......

Quote Originally Posted by DS21 View Post
    Is this your first cycle? If so, stick with test only. If not, then go with Test and Deca use an ai to eliminate the bloat.
    This will be my 3rd cycle. The first 2 were test only

Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    Tren is definitely not a beginner drug.....
    You also want to run winny for 10 weeks, not a good idea in my opinion.....

You also said you were going to use tren e or clen ,,,,two very different compounds....

a lot more research is needed in my opinion......
    Sorry i forgot to mention...I would not run the winny if I did tren
    I understand that you are much more educated that I am and that is why I am asking. I have done loads of research and this is part of my research still so telling me to do more is not really a help.

Bump

playahplayah is offline New Member
    Eq and Deca are not the same, deca is a nor 19 and eq is only slightly different than test by one. If you are running Eq you need to run it at least 14 weeks IMO, as it is a slow builder and really doesn't kick till 6 weeks in. Your does is perfect, which is what I take.

Quote Originally Posted by power10er View Post
    I am still debating 8 or 10 weeks?
    Weeks 1 - 10 Test Enan @ 500mg/wk
    Weeks 1 - 10 EQ @ 400mg/wk
    Weeks 1 - 10 Winny @ 50mg/ed
    I am contemplating running Tren Enan or Clen but this is where I need suggestions cause I have never used either.

If you could fill me in a little on var and t3 if possible. Would either of these be good for me to sub or add??

My PCT...I stole this from one of the newbie posts. It makes great sense to me.
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 2 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex[*]Day 31 - 37 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex

Quote Originally Posted by playahplayah View Post
    Eq and Deca are not the same, deca is a nor 19 and eq is only slightly different than test by one. If you are running Eq you need to run it at least 14 weeks IMO, as it is a slow builder and really doesn't kick till 6 weeks in. Your does is perfect, which is what I take.
    Thanks. anything to say about the tren ? Know anything about clen or var too?

richtries is offline Associate Member
    wouldnt go any higher than 50mg/day on the clomid imo, youŽll be an emotional wreck! Also i have heard eq is pretty weak and that dose needs to be at least 600mg/wk for 14 weeks . . .

bump

SK1Viking is offline Associate Member
    you can run the tren if you understand how to deal with any sides that may occur

bump

DS21 is offline Member
    This will be my 3rd cycle. The first 2 were test only
    The reason I asked if this is your first cycle is you have PCT??? Do you mean that you don't know what PCT is or if you are going to do one?

OK I have read that Deca and EQ are basically the same. So I should just pick one of the two based on whether I want more weight gain or more of a cutting cycle. I want a leaner gaining cycle. I want to gain as much lean muscle as possible. Any opinions?

t250 E
    Eq 250
    Tren (if advised)
    PCT????

Just to help you with the leaner gain question, your gains mainly are determined by your diet. Of course some compounds can cause more water bloat then others, but that can be controled with an AI. If this is your 3rd cycle and your previous two where test only I would run test and eq for around 14-16 weeks. Keep your diet clean and you will stay lean. If you decided to use tren I would start off at a low dose and increase it every week until you can't handle the sides. Best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by DS21 View Post
    The reason I asked if this is your first cycle is you have PCT??? Do you mean that you don't know what PCT is or if you are going to do one?

Yeah I have my PCT set up, based on one of the Newbie posts. I think I listed it in the very first post on this thread.

Just to help you with the leaner gain question, your gains mainly are determined by your diet. Of course some compounds can cause more water bloat then others, but that can be controled with an AI. If this is your 3rd cycle and your previous two where test only I would run test and eq for around 14-16 weeks. Keep your diet clean and you will stay lean. If you decided to use tren I would start off at a low dose and increase it every week until you can't handle the sides. Best of luck.
    Thanks for the advice. I admit that I am not very knowledgeable about tren but I have only read mostly good stuff about it. I am not very familiar with its sides nor how to address them when they happen. What kind of doseage would you recommend I run with my:
    t250 Enan wks1-12 500mg/wk
    eq250 wks1-14 400-600mg/wk
    tren ????????????????????????
    I have also been told that it would be wise for me to begin with tren acetate instead of enanthate because it is a much faster ester and if sides get too bad I can stop it and the sides quicker? make any sense to you?

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You don't need all that if your first two cycles were test only. Just add one compound. You won't notice much with the eq at that dose.

IMP, your best bet is to stack the test with deca if it is a bulker or test with winny at the end (last six weeks, not all ten) if it's a cutter.

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    You don't need all that if your first two cycles were test only. Just add one compound. You won't notice much with the eq at that dose.

IMP, your best bet is to stack the test with deca if it is a bulker or test with winny at the end (last six weeks, not all ten) if it's a cutter.
    What dose do you recommend for the eq with t250?

bump

Thread Information