assguy22 is offline Junior Member

Cool My pre-summer 2009 cycle. What do ya think?

Hi!!, I'm 25 years old, and this is my especulated 4th cycle for this summer 2009.

Stats:
    1.84cm
    91kg
    9%bf

(click attachment)

Some notes:
    I've never used tren acetate before, only parabolan
    Never tried 1gr test, only 500mg for 16 weeks
    I've tried Femara as IA last cycles and didn't satisfied me so much so I'll try with Arimi this time

What do ya think guys?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My pre-summer 2009 cycle. What do ya think?-cycle09.jpg  

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I dont think its good to use orals for that long but thats just me.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Looks ok bro...our liver enzymes will pretty high but ok...

SpiderRico is offline Member
    If your not excited about your cycle then im excited for you.... looks good keep us updated

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    your running orals for a long time but you know your body so If you can do it go for it. Imo I would use either the winni or the anavar and give your liver a break in between the dbol and the dht. If you dont like that idea then I would cut the dbol to 4 wks and extend the winni to six.

SK1Viking is offline Associate Member
    pct a bit weak..

i do
    clomid 50/50/25/25
    nolva 20/20/20/20

and split up your doses of hcg per week ie 250iu ed

SK1Viking is offline Associate Member
    and the proviron 50mg ed

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    I won't Do test at 1000mg at ur weight. just my opinion. That is a pure waste of test. and excesive water retention.
    I also would cancel out the Anavar and through in the winstrol instead and take the intial winstrol time as a break of the 17 AA.
    Another thing, the Arimidex every day at that dose will effect ur erections and sex drive. I'd do .25 or .5 EOD

Civic0 is offline Associate Member
    honestly my man, i did a 10 week winter bulk cycle of 600 mg's enathate and 50 mg d.bol . . i ran the dbol for 6 weeks...(like you), and I lost ALL of my gains after I came off. . . usually, i run dbol for no more than 4 weeks and find that I keep SOME of my gains. . dont run the dbol for that long i think you will regret it

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    why are you goin from 1/2 gram to 1.0?

john1181 is offline Associate Member
    that is 2long of a cycle...4weeks dbol ...hcg every week better yet ed!!100iu/day..adex 1mg/day to support the hcg purpose wich is to keep hpta depression to a minimum also for controlling estro conversion with 1g test and all that dbol..now for the winny and var...i would go with the var first then the winny at the end make sure u find abetter pct then what you have...aromasin to replace the nolva get rid of the clomid or just run 25mg/day throughout the whole pct..the pregnil shouldnt be in pct if your gonna run it during cycle..and if you arent gonna run it though the cycle then 5000iu every 4days for 3 shots with aromasin/nolvadex then continue pct without hcg

when i say aromasin /nolva i mean either one...aromasin is better for all purposes

trenerefic85 is offline Beware of my advice
    First front load the cyle with some Prop and drtop the Enanthate dose a little in the beginning. And split up the HCG in your pct into more frequent doses it works better. USing to much HCG is bad trust me and seriously I'd also hit the tren earlier in the cycle because tren is the shit I couldn't weight that many weeks to start using it tren is the best.

Ok, I'll reduce HCG along cycle to 500Uis, no more than 4 weeks of dbol (those 2 weeks extra will use winstrol ).. And about tren ... why run it earlier?

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by assguy22 View Post
    Ok, I'll reduce HCG along cycle to 500Uis, no more than 4 weeks of dbol (those 2 weeks extra will use winstrol).. And about tren... why run it earlier?
    imo I would run the tren as long as your wallet and body will allow it. If your new to tren the sides can be hard to bear for long periods of time but its worth it.

keep the tren till the end...switch up winny with var...also for the clen , 2days on 2 days off is the best most effective way for clen no need for long breaks..i have done 2weeks on 2 off ive tried 1week on one week off and 2days on 2 off are the best!

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Hi!!, I'm 25 years old, and this is my especulated 4th cycle for this summer 2009.

Stats:
    1.84cm
    91kg
    9%bf

(click attachment)

Some notes:
    I've never used tren acetate before, only parabolan
    Never tried 1gr test, only 500mg for 16 weeks
    I've tried Femara as IA last cycles and didn't satisfied me so much so I'll try with Arimi this time

What do ya think guys?

Why are you bumping to 1g a week? Any particular reason? I would stick to around 750 IMO.

That PCT looks a bit off.

And the hCG use during cycle as well. First off, thats entirely too much hCG.

A lot of people SWEAR by using it during your cycle. If you are, around 250IU's a week thoughout the cycle should be sufficent.

As for the PCT, this is what i would do.

Nolva - 20/20/20/20
    Clomid - 50/50/25/25
    Aromasin or Proviron - 50/50/50/50
    hCG - 500IU's 2xW for the first two weeks of PCT and last two of the cycle.

Just my .02

DS21 is offline Member
    I think your cycle looks great. I believe you said you would drop dbol to 4 weeks and run winny from 5-10, but I would drop the var when running tren . Tren IMO, is like running an oral, due to it's toxicity to the body, but to each is own. I would also run the pct war has listed above and I would also suggest starting your pct 2 weeks after your last test e inj not one, but again to each is own.

I also wouldn't worry about losing your sex drive on .33mg of arimidex ed. I've used it at higher doses with no sex sides. The only thing I've noticed that causes ed is letro.

After looking at it one more time, if this was my cycle I would actually run tren from week 5or6 till wk 16 and save the winny for the last 4 weeks, now that would be a good cycle. Sorry if my thought are all over the place.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    I would drop the Dbol . thats just me...

And i would run the Winny until the day before i start my PCT.

The Var can be used instead of the winny if you want, but honestly, i would save it and run a bridge with it between this and your next cycle...

bmit is offline Member
    I would drop the var (give your liver a break and since you are on the tren you have enough harshness going on). HCG @ 500 iu 3 x wk (what my HRT Dr. prescribes btw). Drop the test to 750 the xtra 250 will probably lead to more sides than gains

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    you may want to consider the letro if you use the tren . It will help with PGR related sides as adex won't.

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    I would drop the Dbol . thats just me...

And i would run the Winny until the day before i start my PCT.

The Var can be used instead of the winny if you want, but honestly, i would save it and run a bridge with it between this and your next cycle...
    agree with dropping dbol...appatite killer

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    id run the tren 8-10 weeks.. but id stop it a week or 2 before the test.. so week 4/6-14
    id also run the var 2 weeks past the test.. jump on pct

ehh, jmo

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    I like the spreadsheet... Makes it so easy to read...

Yah i would drop the DBOL and VAR personally.... also curious as to why 1g a week... Do what you want I suppose..

frank12391 is offline Member
    I wouldn't run the Var or winni along side the tren just test. Tren is very androgenic . I would start with the Var or Winni from week 1-10 at 100mg ed with the test. Run the tren & test on thier own at week 11. You have a liver to consider. You need to decide whether to take the HGC in your cycle or PCT. If you run the HGC in the cycle, be sure your last shot is at least a week before you start your PCT. Weeks 3, 7, 11, 13 would be 2 weeks before PCT then bump the clomid up to 100mg from week 17 - 21. Also 25mg proviron isn't enough, you need at least 50mg, preferably 100mg from week 17 - 21.

Love the spreadsheet!

- Dropped Var, It's too expensive and I think Tren is strong enough to run it alone with test
    - Decreased Testo-E
    - Decreased HCG during cycle & pct
    - Increased weeks for Tren & Winny
    - Changed PCT

I decided not to drop d-bol cause I like it to much as kickstart. I forgot mention that I'll use silimarine (450mg/day) + sAME (600mg/day) for hepatoxicity related issues.

About nutrition (for those who are interested)
    2100kcals (263gr protein / 125gr CH / 50gr lipids).
    Multivitamin Animal Pak (2 paks a day)
    1gr Vit-C.

Regards.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My pre-summer 2009 cycle. What do ya think?-cycle09.jpg  

DS21 is offline Member
    I think it looks great. I would still start my PCT week 18, but it's your cycle.

Oops, yeah, you're right, It's week 18, not 17 (Even It could be week 19 if I use test M - W - F (250+250+250).. So 14 days after last Friday should be ok.

Good on you for doing your homework & getting other's opinions. More people should do the same including myself at times I have to admit.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member

- Dropped Var, It's too expensive and I think Tren is strong enough to run it alone with test
    - Decreased Testo-E
    - Decreased HCG during cycle & pct
    - Increased weeks for Tren & Winny
    - Changed PCT

I decided not to drop d-bol cause I like it to much as kickstart. I forgot mention that I'll use silimarine (450mg/day) + sAME (600mg/day) for hepatoxicity related issues.

About nutrition (for those who are interested)
    2100kcals (263gr protein / 125gr CH / 50gr lipids).
    Multivitamin Animal Pak (2 paks a day)
    1gr Vit-C.

Regards.
    Yah I think I really like that a lot... Seems almost Perfect... I of course would do things differently but then again we are individuals and prefer different tastes, that's what makes each and every one of us unique. But for what it is... it looks perfect Man !! Let us know how it goes... when the time comes obviously

Thread Information