Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Sashka88 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    78

    Planning a Test only cycle, have ?'s

    Hey, guys. I posted here before but then lost the thread. Anyways, iam planning on starting a Test only cycle. Either E or C.

    Age-20
    Height 5'11
    Weight-165
    Bf- 13%

    I know most will say no and eat, but i do. iam going to do it. My buddy said we'll run 250mg a week at for 2- 3 weeks, Iam plannning to do 10 weeks.. he said ill be blowing up from that. I will be taking clomid and novla for PCT. looking to acheive 15-20 lbs in muscle gain with a GOOD diet.

    I been reading here and people say 250mg is nothing? any input appreciated.

    Iam trying to do something light.

  2. #2
    Big's Avatar
    Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    28,653
    some people gain off of 250mg/week, but chances are since your diet is obviously sub-par you won't gain much.
    what's your pct?

  3. #3
    vishus's Avatar
    vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,281
    you need to gain more weight bro, 165 isnt too much, you should gain more naturally then consider a cycle. 250mg a week is WEAK, try 500mg instead. you might want to throw in arimidex dueing cycle at .25mg EOD

  4. #4
    Sashka88 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    some people gain off of 250mg/week, but chances are since your diet is obviously sub-par you won't gain much.
    what's your pct?
    Planning on taking the recommended dosages for Clomid and Novladex, i will consume 3500 calories . No junk.

  5. #5
    Sashka88 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by vishus View Post
    you need to gain more weight bro, 165 isnt too much, you should gain more naturally then consider a cycle. 250mg a week is WEAK, try 500mg instead. you might want to throw in arimidex dueing cycle at .25mg EOD
    Yeah. I will try the 250 and see what's up.

  6. #6
    Phate's Avatar
    Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    10,940
    Quote Originally Posted by Sashka88 View Post
    Planning on taking the recommended dosages for Clomid and Novladex, i will consume 3500 calories . No junk.
    there's your problem right there, 3500cal is nothing, try eating 5000cal clean for a month without gear and see if you gain weight, trust me, if you start using AS as a crutch now to replace your lack of correct diet and training then you will have some serious problems later

    post your diet and i will critique it, i promise you that it's not up to par

  7. #7
    SK1Viking's Avatar
    SK1Viking is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    not the fatherland
    Posts
    224
    post up your diet....get that in before stickin yourself. why do a cycle that won't get the results that it should...eat!! then drink your gear with your milk. lol

  8. #8
    Sashka88 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by SK1Viking View Post
    post up your diet....get that in before stickin yourself. why do a cycle that won't get the results that it should...eat!! then drink your gear with your milk. lol
    I eat Chicken/steak/rice
    Veggies.
    No soda.
    No dessert.
    Whole wheat breads.
    Fruits.

    I cant wait to start. iam thinking ill hit 185.. hopefully

    My buddy said first week he is going to hit me up with 500mg just to shock the body. then continue with 250 and in last weeks when i start peaking hit up 500 again. He said by 4th to 5 th week i should start seeing really noticeable results.
    Last edited by Sashka88; 11-08-2008 at 06:57 PM.

  9. #9
    inky-e's Avatar
    inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    the three oh!
    Posts
    13,329
    I wish you luck...but I think you will be wasting your money....

  10. #10
    Sashka88 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    I wish you luck...but I think you will be wasting your money....
    If there are no results at 250. Ill simply start hitting up 500.Iam sure ill see descent gains

  11. #11
    Charger527's Avatar
    Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,259
    mate gaining weight is all about diet, gear in simple terms only makes you train harder and store more protein in your muscles. if you dont have the protein there in the first place your gains wont be good and any chance of keeping after cycle will be very low.

    You need strong foundations to build on otherwise it will fall down.

    i would at least suggest you read diet forum and give a bulking diet a try for a few months and see where you end up.
    Good luck brother.

  12. #12
    dannyh11's Avatar
    dannyh11 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    52
    hey mate, i made really good strength weight and size gains from 250mg a week of test e. put on 7kg and got a lot more defined and vascular. next time i will shoot 500mg a week and maybe add some deca . good luck and yeah, eat eat eat.

  13. #13
    Sashka88 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyh11 View Post
    hey mate, i made really good strength weight and size gains from 250mg a week of test e. put on 7kg and got a lot more defined and vascular. next time i will shoot 500mg a week and maybe add some deca. good luck and yeah, eat eat eat.
    Yeah that's nice. how many weeks did you do it for? i dont want to look like i cycled. i wanna gain 15-20lbs and that's it. oh i will eat!

  14. #14
    Jfew44's Avatar
    Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Middle of a Cornfield
    Posts
    1,900
    Quote Originally Posted by Sashka88 View Post
    Yeah that's nice. how many weeks did you do it for? i dont want to look like i cycled. i wanna gain 15-20lbs and that's it. oh i will eat!


    Whats the point?

  15. #15
    dannyh11's Avatar
    dannyh11 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    52
    i planned to do 10 weeks but ran out at 8...bugga. everyone noticed, but just thought id hit the weights hard, i didnt get much acne or any other sides.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    523
    See guys he want to put on some weight with soem fast acting stuff that what i understand from the posts. Well Diet is the key i agree 200% and the gear will suck if you do not eat good i have experienced it. If you want you can try it but after leaving the gear do a good PCT and then keep up the bulking diet that would build a base for you.

  17. #17
    Dias_x's Avatar
    Dias_x is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    there's your problem right there, 3500cal is nothing, try eating 5000cal clean for a month without gear and see if you gain weight, trust me, if you start using AS as a crutch now to replace your lack of correct diet and training then you will have some serious problems later

    post your diet and i will critique it, i promise you that it's not up to par
    5000 calories per day ... what about for those who work 8-10 hours per day?
    I dont think its possible for them to keep up..i keep up with 4000+ calories per day only because i work in a restaurant as a chef and have unlimited access to food :-)
    Also i'm a hard gainer and with all that food i never pass a certain point of weight so, yes in that case aas can help.

  18. #18
    Phate's Avatar
    Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    10,940
    Quote Originally Posted by Dias_x View Post
    5000 calories per day ... what about for those who work 8-10 hours per day?
    I dont think its possible for them to keep up..i keep up with 4000+ calories per day only because i work in a restaurant as a chef and have unlimited access to food :-)
    Also i'm a hard gainer and with all that food i never pass a certain point of weight so, yes in that case aas can help.
    i go to college and am taking 21 hours right now with three majors and a minor, if i can do it then basically anyone can. anyway, if you are a hard gainer and can't find the time to eat properly then i would hold off on cycling till you can, remember that one of the benefits of AAS is that it enables your body to maintain a higher feed capacity, meaning that your body can use more of the food that you eat for muscle grown but if you aren't giving it what it needs then its just a waste, anyway, thats just something to think about, whether you continue or not is ultimately up to you, either way we'll still help you

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •