barcaboy is offline New Member

need advice on second cycle

i am thinking of doing a second cycle just after month of from my first cycle but this time much heavier than the first cycle.
    abt 16 amps of sustanone 250
    500mg per week.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    uh ok..
    so what was your first cycle and did you run pct..
    wait, is the sust at 500mg what you already ran or what you plan to run next.. im lost.
    also,why not take some time off..make sure you have recovered..

Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber View Post
    uh ok..
    so what was your first cycle and did you run pct..
    wait, is the sust at 500mg what you already ran or what you plan to run next.. im lost.
    also,why not take some time off..make sure you have recovered..

no i ran 250 per week but and i jus finished my cycle 2 weeks ago.
    but when u think is the best time to do 500 mg twice per week for 8 weeks

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    i usually go by time on time off.. and bloodwork says things are in check.

what did you run for pct ?

reading through some of your other posts.. your 19..whats the rush,slow down.. ready to jump right back on.. take a break and learn exactly what your doing here.. dont think your really ready to be jumping in yet. knowledge on the subject is very limited.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber View Post
    i usually go by time on time off.. and bloodwork says things are in check.

what did you run for pct ?

reading through some of your other posts.. your 19..whats the rush,slow down.. ready to jump right back on.. take a break and learn exactly what your doing here.. dont think your really ready to be jumping in yet. knowledge on the subject is very limited.

lets say i didnt run any pct for my first cycle
    but i will get a good pct for this one

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    What are your current stats before and after your recent cycle.

Also how is your diet? (please give us an idea of what you eat day to day broken down)

And another thing time on + PCT= time off before next cycle.

your young so stick around and learn a few things about AAS before jumping into another one blind.

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    What are your current stats before and after your recent cycle.

Also how is your diet? (please give us an idea of what you eat day to day broken down)

And another thing time on + PCT= time off before next cycle.

your young so stick around and learn a few things about AAS before jumping into another one blind.

age 19
    i was around 135 lbs before the first cycle
    now going up toward 155 lbs after low dos of susy 250 for few weeks
    not much body fat
    more or less than over 3500 less 4000 cal per day
    its been more than 3 weeks i have done my first cycle and coudnt get any thing for PCT but and im still pumped and i havnt lost any major gains.
    and i have takin a complet break off working from the second week of the last injection.

Quote Originally Posted by barcaboy View Post
    age 19
    not much body fat
    its been more than 3 weeks i have done my first cycle and coudnt get any thing for PCT but and im still pumped and i havnt lost any major gains.
    and i have takin a complet break off working from the second week of the last injection.
    Ok first off its still not long enough after a cycle. Secondly your diet.....i highly doubt that unless u have the metabolism of a rocket so as asked please break it down of what you eat on a day to day basis....break it down in macros.

I was also 135lbs when i started lifting only to lift naturally to 180lbs before my first cycle. I still didnt know dieting and held a hefty bf% as i ate everything to get there. Then i learned how to diet properly and how to gain LBM and lose BF%. So post your diet and we'll critique it for you.

And lastly im going to say your still too young as you havent put any research into AAS , PCT, and im guessing dieting as well.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    ok first off its still not long enough after a cycle. Secondly your diet.....i highly doubt that unless u have the metabolism of a rocket so as asked please break it down of what you eat on a day to day basis....break it down in macros.

I was also 135lbs when i started lifting only to lift naturally to 180lbs before my first cycle. I still didnt know dieting and held a hefty bf% as i ate everything to get there. Then i learned how to diet properly and how to gain lbm and lose bf%. So post your diet and we'll critique it for you.

And lastly im going to say your still too young as you havent put any research into aas , pct, and im guessing dieting as well.
    +1...

bro what you think peole here in autralia dont even noe what PCT and shit . when i go to gym talk to the heavy users they get confused abt PCT they dont even noe . probably im the most up to date out of them. anywayz i already got 16 amps of susy.
    and my diet belive i eat alot
    first meal: 3 eggs, tuna , some fruits
    protein blend : more than 1200 .
    second meal: 2 plate of rice, fuits
    protein blend :
    third meal : honey+jam+butter , 2 egg , tuna, fruits
    fift meal : some heavy dinner . prob kebab, checken + fruits
    protein blend

now doesnt this look like more than 4000 cals a day

by the way i just started this diet 2 months ago and i had some dramatic gains .

bro what you think peole here in autralia dont even noe what PCT and shit . when i go to gym talk to the heavy users they get confused abt PCT they dont even noe . probably im the most up to date out of them. anywayz i already got 16 amps of susy.
    and my diet belive i eat alot
    first meal: 3 eggs, tuna , some fruits
    protein blend : more than 1200 .
    second meal: 2 plate of rice, fuits
    protein blend :
    third meal : honey+jam+butter , 2 egg , tuna, fruits
    fift meal : some heavy dinner . prob kebab, checken + fruits
    protein blend

now doesnt this look like more than 4000 cals a day

by the way i just started this diet 2 months ago and i had some dramatic gains .
    First of all learn how to type and spell.

Secondly you are young as your attitude can be seen in your post. We are only trying to find out what you are doing wrong so we can help you as a person, not drag you down.

With that being said, your diet sucks.

And that is what i meant by posting your diet so without you getting defensive go to the diet section and learn how to truly bulk. Protein shakes or "blends" are not going to get you big hence your weight. Real food, chicken, steak, oats, potatoes, more then 2 cans of tuna a day are what are going to make you grow, not a few eggs, fruit and rice.

Your getting your main calorie intake from liquid and fats. Time to rethink your diet and learn a thing or two around here.

see i already done a light cycle. do you think i can gain fast naturaly again like before doing steroid , and not takin roids anymore for another prob 5 years

see i already done a light cycle. do you think i can gain fast naturaly again like before doing steroid, and not takin roids anymore for another prob 5 years
    Well i honestly would still try to get on PCT as its only been a bit over 3 weeks in whcih your body could still be shutdown and have a hard time coming back naturally. If you decide not to PCT then you could experience a loss of energy in the gym, loss of gains, depression, acne, etc....

Or you could be lucky and bounce back just fine.

Either way yes you can still grow plenty naturally right now with the right foods and a true bulking diet. when you learn what foods to eat and when to eat them it is truly amazing the results you will get from just that alone. Now you can add some OTC supplements to the mix and have real good results, especially for being 155lbs right now. Your body has plenty more room for growing in which you would be suprised. Being 19 your HPTA is not fully developed yet and by using AAS you can permantly damage it sooner then expected which can result in HRT for life. There are lots of people i know that used AAS to break a current weight and that was it, no more after that and they kept growing just fine. I think you can do that now, just keep at it hard and go visit the diet section. Food is an amazing substance

Shurik is offline Associate Member
    age 19
    not much body fat
    Wow.... What a joke

Quote Originally Posted by Shurik View Post
    Wow.... What a joke
    And how is this constructive?

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Been reading this, think your doing a good job legobricks.

It takes time to try and help people sometimes and get them on the right path....

Barcaboy,,, eat eat eat, but make it the right food and just see what will happen naturally, you might what it all fast but that can lead to never reaching your goals, so the other guys in the gym don't know what PCT is, be smarter, you were smart enough to find this site so use the information that people in the know have been giving you.....

And good luck with your workout

And how is this constructive?
    thanks mate . you are realy been helpfull. i done big mistake takin it . and late i thought i am in the shit so there is no use i should go up to the end

thanks mate . you are realy been helpfull. i done big mistake takin it . and late i thought i am in the shit so there is no use i should go up to the end
    No problem bro. Im happy to see your listening which a lot of people dont and as stated previously end up never reaching their goals. Its a lot harder then people think to put on more muscle, there is a lot research that goes behind it which looks like you are tuned in to listen

Im kind of confused on your last sentence in your post tho

Quote Originally Posted by Older lifter View Post
    Been reading this, think your doing a good job legobricks.
    It takes time to try and help people sometimes and get them on the right path....

Barcaboy,,, eat eat eat, but make it the right food and just see what will happen naturally, you might what it all fast but that can lead to never reaching your goals, so the other guys in the gym don't know what PCT is, be smarter, you were smart enough to find this site so use the information that people in the know have been giving you.....

And good luck with your workout

Appreciate the feedback bro!

No problem bro. Im happy to see your listening which a lot of people dont and as stated previously end up never reaching their goals. Its a lot harder then people think to put on more muscle, there is a lot research that goes behind it which looks like you are tuned in to listen

Im kind of confused on your last sentence in your post tho

my only problem was that i wasnt sure if i could still have natural gains after my first cycle . and now that you told me i can still have natural gains. i will try to stay away of roids for 5 0r 6 years

bmit is offline Member
    good decision barcaboy to listen to legobricks, the man knows is stuff and you are lucky to be getting the proper advice from him. It is nice to see someone constructive when it could be so easy to rip this kid apart who didn't know any better.

Thread Information