Thread: PCT for Winny

C.Rock is offline New Member

PCT for Winny

Hi all
    Im a first time Roid user and need to learn a few things. I have done a lo of research but still have a few ques. I ordered Winny Oral and I know its not going to put on a lot of mass. But Im looking to put on a little mass but mostly just gain strength and definition. I have Fish oil tabs and Glucosamine tabs for joints. I will also be using Protein, Creatine, N.O. Explode, and Glutamine powder. I am mostly wondering if I need to do a PCT and if so what is recommended? I was looking into milk thistle and and some type of anti estrogen but not sure what to get and where.

I am 5'9" 26 years old
    195 lbs
    id say 12% BF
    been lifting off an on for about 6-7 years. but am also a fisherman/diver and always playing sports. so im quite active even when not lifting hard
    my main concern is what i may be leaving out that is important. and what is recommended for pct, b4 i start the cycle, during the cycle and after what i should be taking. thanks

Marty_4 is offline Associate Member
    You want to run 4 weeks of nolva at say 20mg pre day and you want it liquid form from www.ar-r.com

You need to run test with winny as well to alow you to still get a hard on. You'll still be shut down! Use a low dose of test even then tamox as mentioned from ar-r I've recently been put off clomid

Run 4 weeks of Nolva during the cycle? and test? is that another AS? wow i had no clue i wouldnt be able to get a hard on.. does that happen to everyone? and by shut down u mean no sperm?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    There are many educational threads at the top of this forum bro, i would suggest you spend sometime reading through them, its really not a good idea to run winny without test....

is test an inject steroid ? and is it because it lvls out ur hormones or?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Yes you inject it. once you put another compound like winny into your body your body reacts and shuts its own testosterone production down. So you will be running winny without any test in your body, or very little so you need to replace that by injecting test... Thats the easiest way i can put it, you need test..

C Rock I'm getting the feeling you'll get exactly what you want by getting a s--t hot diet and train properly. Please please research ass more before you take and. You'll need to learn about getting blood work done and signs of side effects you might come accros. But yeah as mentioned you need test. Weather you use a small dose that's not going to give you gains just for replacing test or use test properly.

Well i did research and it showed very few side effects for winny on most of the sites.. I am not looking to get huge or a lot of water retention so i thought winny would be good and it was also recommended from a friend that has done it and has been using steroids for yrs.. so basically i want an oral with low side effects and to get decent results but not huge. I like that winny is good lean muscle. anything u guys suggest i do besides winny i could take alone to acheive a small lean mass increase but keep gains?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    you may want to look into anavar , or tbol

gongshow is offline Junior Member
    sorry for the fourm whore but does winny shut down my natty test or will it pop back up once im done if im taking test with it, my doc said test was ok but i never knew 3 weeks of winny at 50mg's a day would mess with my test??

Thread Information