Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member

Damn it, libido is shot!! Gotta fix it FAST!

Well I have been single for a while now and didnt careif I had any sex drive. Things have changed and I need my libido back. I have been on 750 mgs test cyp a week, 12 IU growth hormone EOD (of course insulin after workouts), for about 20 weeks with 2 rounds of HCG use at 600 IU ED for two weeks. Now that I need my sex drive I have made a few changes. I have lowered the test to 500 mgs a week, added 100 mgs of masterone EOD, began using .25 mg arimidex ED, 500 mg Cabergoline ED, and 25 mg of winstrol ED to lower SHBG. thanks in advance

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    uhhh, i dont really see why your libido would be low on just a Test C, HGH and Slin cycle.

but adding the Masteron , and Winny wasnt a good idea. that will just keep you more suppressed and so on.

i would of just added some caber. and maybe an AI cuz it could of been from estrogen

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    20 weeks? never ending cycle?

500mg of caber? wtf?

Freakish is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobie-BOY View Post
    Well I have been single for a while now and didnt careif I had any sex drive. Things have changed and I need my libido back. I have been on 750 mgs test cyp a week, 12 IU growth hormone EOD (of course insulin after workouts), for about 20 weeks with 2 rounds of HCG use at 600 IU ED for two weeks. Now that I need my sex drive I have made a few changes. I have lowered the test to 500 mgs a week, added 100 mgs of masterone EOD, began using .25 mg arimidex ED, 500 mg Cabergoline ED, and 25 mg of winstrol ED to lower SHBG. thanks in advance
    20weeks?wow bro why you been on so long?when do you plan on ending your cycle?caber should help,but maybe try some proviron im a walking hormone on that shit.but imo i think you should end this cycle start pct anlong with proviron and get your natty test levels up,just my 2cents

and i would say that you used too MUCH HCG .

usually its about 500ius two times a week
    your doing 600ius at all 7 days a week??
    thats not good. that could cause estrogen to raise and theres your problem

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    500mg of caber? wtf?
    i didnt even see that. i hope he meant .50 mg

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    ^

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    even that's extreme and he doesn't need caber for that cycle...no 19 nor. I think penis might be broken forever. Time for pct and proviron combined and a hail mary for good measure.

and a hail mary for good measure.

Ya, I meant 500 mcg's. Well I wanted to stay on as long as I had the GH. But maybe I should just come off and continue the gh until its gone. I got about 10 weeks left.

with mast winny and test looking at the couch should turn you on. Caber was not needed at all, and .25-.5 mg e4d is enough to drop prolactin to nothing. 20 weeks isn't crazy, I'm just suprized you're having problems with that cycle. Try droping eveything except hrt dose of test so like 125mg a week and the arimidex and see how you feel in 3 weeks (you could keep the growth also) if you want to expirement and see if sex drive comes back. You could pct then or just drop everything and pct now. Don't go crazy with the HCG . Aromasin and Nolva at 25/20 for 6 weeks, you could do a little hcg the first 2 weeks. Unless you're on hrt now, I think a long time ago you were toying with the possibility?

with mast winny and test looking at the couch should turn you on. Caber was not needed at all, and .25-.5 mg e4d is enough to drop prolactin to nothing. 20 weeks isn't crazy, I'm just suprized you're having problems with that cycle. Try droping eveything except hrt dose of test so like 125mg a week and the arimidex and see how you feel in 3 weeks (you could keep the growth also) if you want to expirement and see if sex drive comes back. You could pct then or just drop everything and pct now. Don't go crazy with the HCG. Aromasin and Nolva at 25/20 for 6 weeks, you could do a little hcg the first 2 weeks. Unless you're on hrt now, I think a long time ago you were toying with the possibility?
    Thanks bro,
    I didnt think that 20 weeks was crazy either. I think Im gonna take your suggestion and drop it all except the hrt dose of test and arimidex and just continue the hgh at a lower dose until its gone. Ya, i have been thinking about permanent hrt, but have been thinkin I might want another kid or two in the future. You think that if I use hcg occassionally throughout hrt I could retain my fertility?
    Also, I take cymbalta (an antidepressant). One of the side effects are decreased sex drive. I have recently reduced my dose by %50 to see if that will help. Any thoughts on this?
    Last edited by Dobie-BOY; 11-07-2008 at 01:16 PM.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thanks bro,
    I didnt think that 20 weeks was crazy either. I think Im gonna take your suggestion and drop it all except the hrt dose of test and arimidex and just continue the hgh at a lower dose until its gone. Ya, i have been thinking about permanent hrt, but have been thinkin I might want another kid or two in the future. You think that if I use hcg occassionally throughout hrt I could retain my fertility?
    Also, I take cymbalta (an antidepressant). One of the side effects are decreased sex drive. I have recently reduced my dose by %50 to see if that will help. Any thoughts on this?
    if you just started takin cymbalta it generally lowers sex drive or it makes it difficult to ejaculate but it goes away after your body gets use to it,, usually a month or 2.

dude, I bet the cymbalta has a lot to do with it.
    I was on strattera before I touched roids (like 2 years ago)
    I was only 26/27 so I'm sure there was nothing wrong with my test levels.
    My penis was useless except for a pee tube. It took a lot of effort just to wack.
    I stayed on it 3 months and decided my dick needs to work. I'm not even sure I made a full recovery, that stuff is penis poison.

Strattera is a selective norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor, and a failed anti-depressant. They give it to people like me who have the attention span of a goldfish. It doesn't work as well as stimulants but still works somewhat.

A friend of mine was on strattera and had a similar problem.

Cymbalta inhibits re-uptake of seritonan and norephinephrine. I would think it might have similar sexual sides, and I'm sure they're also downplayed in the clinical studies.

Why do you take it? depression or chronic pain?
    for depression there are many other choices.

dude, I bet the cymbalta has a lot to do with it.
    I was on strattera before I touched roids (like 2 years ago)
    I was only 26/27 so I'm sure there was nothing wrong with my test levels.
    My penis was useless except for a pee tube. It took a lot of effort just to wack.
    I stayed on it 3 months and decided my dick needs to work. I'm not even sure I made a full recovery, that stuff is penis poison.

Strattera is a selective norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor, and a failed anti-depressant. They give it to people like me who have the attention span of a goldfish. It doesn't work as well as stimulants but still works somewhat.

A friend of mine was on strattera and had a similar problem.

Cymbalta inhibits re-uptake of seritonan and norephinephrine. I would think it might have similar sexual sides, and I'm sure they're also downplayed in the clinical studies.

Why do you take it? depression or chronic pain?
    for depression there are many other choices.
    I take it for depression and energy. that makes sense that the strattera is an NRI and so is cymbalta and they both cause dick dysfunction. Hmmm. Are there any good OTC libido supplements out there?
    Last edited by Dobie-BOY; 11-07-2008 at 01:56 PM.

tell your doc about the sexual disfunction and see if he'll switch you to zoloft + adderall or vivance
    some combo of another anti-depressant and stim whatever he likes best
    The strattera was cryptonite for my penis so I would focus on the cymbalta as the most likely problem.

john1181 is offline Associate Member
    why didnt you just cycle on and off? 5weeks cycle/5weeks pct...then again 5weeks cycle 5weeks pct....600iu hcg ed...thats waaaaaaaay toooo much..leydig cells might have taken a beatdown....100iu/day throughout the cycle would have been the best way to go...that anti depressant will have sex drive depressed but not alone....i would keep running hgh/slin....
    1 10000iu/hcg 5000iu x 2 aromasin
    2-5 100iu hcg- nolvadex /aromasin/proviron
    5-8 aromasin
    1-12 1000iu vitamin e
    5-12 zma,tribulus,maca
    9-12 panax jinseng
    1-12 garlic oil
    1-12 multivitamin
    1-12 wmega 3-6-9

week 12 get blood work done...your natural test will be back and so will drive.

that cycle is very damaging to your circulation cardiak health arteries etc etc...
    do you really need the anti depressant?
    Last edited by john1181; 11-07-2008 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by john1181 View Post
    why didnt you just cycle on and off? 5weeks cycle/5weeks pct...then again 5weeks cycle 5weeks pct....600iu hcg ed...thats waaaaaaaay toooo much..leydig cells might have taken a beatdown....100iu/day throughout the cycle would have been the best way to go...that anti depressant will have sex drive depressed but not alone....i would keep running hgh/slin....
    5-8 aromasin
    1-12 1000iu vitamin e
    5-12 zma,tribulus,maca
    9-12 panax jinseng
    1-12 garlic oil
    1-12 multivitamin
    1-12 wmega 3-6-9

that cycle is very damaging to your circulation cardiak health arteries etc etc...
    thanks, I just finished the hcg at 600 iu ED for two weeks. You think I should still use the hcg as part of the PCT? Is there a possibility that I could have caused permanent damage to the leydig cells? As far as the anti-depressant goes, Im not sure if I need it or not anymore. Im getting couseling to try to live without the antidepresants.
    Last edited by Dobie-BOY; 11-07-2008 at 02:37 PM.

john1181 is offline Associate Member
    no way but still not good...follow up with the 100iu/day to mimic the bodies natural lh release...good luck...

Just wanted to post an update.
    I have dropped the test to 500 mgs/week. Im taking 50 mgs of winny ED. 6.5 iu gh ED 5/4. 500 iu hcg E3D. I also bought a supplement I started about three weeks ago called ogoplex.
    IM A WALKING HARD ON. THIS IS GREAT!!! I BANG MY GIRL AND 3 MINUTES LATER IM GETTIN HARD AGAIN. Man I dont know what is doing the trick, but it is F'n great!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by john1181 View Post
    5-8 aromasin
    1-12 1000iu vitamin e
    5-12 zma,tribulus,maca
    9-12 panax jinseng
    1-12 garlic oil
    1-12 multivitamin
    1-12 wmega 3-6-9

i don't think you need to be questioning his need for anti depresents....his doctor prescribed them for a reason....you don't the right nor the knowledge to make recommandations like that.

MKD
    MKD is offline Associate Member
    Do you want to explode ?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chitownhoker View Post
    i don't think you need to be questioning his need for anti depresents....his doctor prescribed them for a reason....you don't the right nor the knowledge to make recommandations like that.
    I think everyone should question docs prescribing Anti Depressants. I had a cod prescribe them to me for migraines and they went straight into the trash.

You say your libido is through the roof, PLEASE give all the details of what you cut out (dropped) and what you are taking in one post instead of over several. Did you drop the Anti-Depressant? Just curious.

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    Anti-dep are WAY TO OVERPRESCRIBED. Doctors aren't gods and more often than not get their drug education from a salesperson.

Many of them will indeed kill your sex drive, NOW THATS DEPRESSING!

I was runnin
    -test cyp- 750 mgs/week
    -hgh-12 iu eod
    -arimidex -.25 mg ed
    -a few times during the cycle I ran hcg at 500 iu ed for two weeks.
    -cymbalta (antidepressant [SRI & NRI])- 60mgs ed

I began runnin some masterone for its AI effect, but got super fatigued when I started it so I dropped it. I dont think fatigue is a side of masterone, but I didnt have time to figure it out. I hadnt been taking the a-dex for awhile, but my sex drive sucked even when I was.

Changes I made;
    -dropped the test to 500 mgs a week
    -hgh- 6 iu ED 5/2
    -began the a-dex again
    -began hcg- 500 iu E3D
    -cut my cymbalta doseage in half (from 60 mg's to 30 mg's ED)
    -began taking winstrol 50 mg ED (to fight SHBG)
    -began taking the supplement "ogoplex".
    -

Quote Originally Posted by mercydog View Post
    many of them will indeed kill your sex drive, now thats depressing!
    exactly!!!!

I was runnin
    -test cyp- 750 mgs/week
    -hgh-12 iu eod
    -arimidex -.25 mg ed
    -a few times during the cycle I ran hcg at 500 iu ed for two weeks.
    -cymbalta (antidepressant [SRI & NRI])- 60mgs ed

I began runnin some masterone for its AI effect, but got super fatigued when I started it so I dropped it. I dont think fatigue is a side of masterone, but I didnt have time to figure it out. I hadnt been taking the a-dex for awhile, but my sex drive sucked even when I was.

Changes I made;
    -dropped the test to 500 mgs a week
    -hgh- 6 iu ED 5/2
    -began the a-dex again
    -began hcg- 500 iu E3D
    -cut my cymbalta doseage in half (from 60 mg's to 30 mg's ED)
    -began taking winstrol 50 mg ED (to fight SHBG)
    -began taking the supplement "ogoplex".
    -
    I would bet that did it there but either way everything looks better. I'm sure just cutting back on the HGH will save you a TON of money also. LOL I wish I could afford 1/2 that much

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I would bet that did it there but either way everything looks better. I'm sure just cutting back on the HGH will save you a TON of money also. LOL I wish I could afford 1/2 that much
    ha, ya, I wish I could afford twice that much. I would have HUGE feet, hands, and a GIANT forehead!!!!

ha, ya, I wish I could afford twice that much. I would have HUGE feet, hands, and a GIANT forehead!!!!
    From 12 iu of HGH, I dont think so unless you are 10 yr old and still growing. You said you went down to 6iu eod, I would love to be at 6iu or even 3iu, I only take 1iu because of the price 5x week

Thread Information