Chubbosaurus is offline Junior Member

Tren/Nandrolone cycles... any benefits to prolactin?

I'm just curious if there's any benefit to prolactin and if there's any reason one shouldn't run bromo/cabergoline/vitamin B6 the entire time they're running tren /nandrolone .

I ask because I know estrogen has beneficial properties and was wondering if the same can be said about prolactin.

Thanks.

Bulldog1115 is offline Member
    im curious to this as well

Atomini is offline Banned
    As far as I know, men should have as little prolactin in their bodies as possible. It's a hormone that's primarily associated with lactation - something we males do not do. We just should not have it inside us.

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    prolactin is bad bad bad, dont ever want to deal with that shit again, no sex drive for months kinda hesatant about running tren if the prolactin sides are anything like decca

Quote Originally Posted by smokeyd View Post
    prolactin is bad bad bad, dont ever want to deal with that shit again, no sex drive for months kinda hesatant about running tren if the prolactin sides are anything like decca
    Use caber while on cycle. That's what i'm going to do when I run my upcoming tren cycle.

Prolactin is something men should not have in their bodies at all.

Chubbosaurus is offline Junior Member
    It makes me wonder then why some people have the stuff "on hand" and don't use it from the beginning. The only thing I can think of is to save money.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I plan on using caber 2-3 times per week the whole cycle in the fall while on tren e.

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    o yeah i will def have caber or i wont run tren , and still prob wont ever run decca again. ever lol

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    It's good if you want to make sure you never run out of milk for your coffee.

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeyd View Post
    I think tren is 3x as strong as deca as far as progesterone sides go.

Branch_w is offline Junior Member
    ive read somewhere that men with high prolactin levels are more at risk of having ED in general. That not a benefit for sure, but i havent read any to be honest unless you want to breastfeed your baby which is possible for a man believe it or not lol

DS21 is offline Member
    If you were going to run tren would you run letro and caber? Sorry about hijacking your thread, just thought it could help us both.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I plan on using caber 2-3 times per week the whole cycle in the fall while on tren e.
    2-3 times PER WEEK? There's no need to run Caber that much. Split up a 1mg tab and pop each half tab evenly throughout the week. Caber should be run at 1mg per week, and it stays in your system for a long time.

Branch_w is offline Junior Member
    ^^ agreed ...u dont want to run caber at a too high of a dose...it can be very harsh on the body in terms of sides itself.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    use something if you need it. Ive run them together no problem, no help.

akaz13 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    damn bro!

I just ran a search for tren - caber, and look who popped up..

anyway, I see that you followed through on running tren in the fall...

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    Lyle did a fairly good summary of much of the data on prolactin and T levels (in a Bromo followup article at qfac). The conclusion was that basically prolactin levels are best left in the middle/lower-middle of the normal physiologic range, in terms of T production. We know that prolactin is an important factor in maintaining LH-receptors, and such is one of the reasons why hypoprolactinemia does not correlate with healthy T production/levels.

Thus, using bromo or other dopamine agonist/drugs to increase libido and decrease refractory periods could potentially impair T production (and therefore reduce libido -- be counterproductive).

just a few things ive came across while doing a little reading concerning prolactin..

Several studies have shown that elevated prolactin is the most consistent neuroendocrine marker of orgasm in men. Since men suffering from hyperprolactinemia generally have depressed libidos, it's been postulated that the prolactin released during orgasm in men is responsible for the "refractory period" during which another orgasm is difficult or impossible to achieve.

In support of this theory the abstract below summarizes a case study that showed a lack of prolactin release in a multi-orgasmic male.

Many people claim that bromocriptine and other dopaminergic agonists which lower prolactin increase their libido. I wonder if bromocriptine blocks the orgasm induced prolactin release as well as lowering basal prolactin levels, allowing a man to achieve multiple orgasms.
    Int J Impot Res. 2002 Apr;14(2):133-5.

Absence of orgasm-induced prolactin secretion in a healthy multi-orgasmic male subject.

Haake P, Exton MS, Haverkamp J, Kramer M, Leygraf N, Hartmann U, Schedlowski M, Krueger TH.

Department of Medical Psychology, University Clinic of Essen, Germany.

In several studies we have recently demonstrated that orgasm induces prolactin secretion in healthy males and females. This suggests that prolactin may form a feedback regulator of the refractory period following orgasm. To examine this position we investigated the prolactin response of a healthy multi-orgasmic male subject. Blood was drawn continuously during masturbation-induced orgasm. The prolactin response of the case-subject was compared with that of nine healthy adult men with a normal refractory period. The case-subject showed no prolactin response to three orgasms. Data from this multi-orgasmic subject support the hypothesized role of plasma prolactin in contributing to sexual-satiation mechanisms.

---------------------------------------------

In women, both oxytocin and prolactin are elevated post-orgasm, while in men, as noted above, only prolactin is consistently associated with orgasm. It's been postulated that the elevated post-coital oxytocin in women may offset the elevated prolactin, leading to a shorter refractory period.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    In the study below there was no change in prolactin in sheeps "using" tren . If it can be extrapolated that the same happens in humans I don't know.

now estrogen will raise prolactin levels.. but thats not what were talking here..

Growth hormone , insulin , prolactin and total thyroxine in the plasma of sheep implanted with the anabolic steroid trenbolone acetate alone or with oestradiol.

Donaldson IA, Hart IC, Heitzman RJ.

The mode of action of the anabolic steroid trenbolone acetate (19-norandrost-4,9,11-trien-3-one-17-acetate) was studied through the endogenous hormonal response of castrated male sheep to subcutaneous implantation of 140 mg of trenbolone acetate and 20 mg of oestradiol both separately and in combination. Radioimmunoassay of delta-4,9,11-trienic steroids and oestradiol-17 beta in plasma confirmed that simultaneous administration of trenbolone acetate with oestradiol led to a significantly greater persistence of oestradiol-17 beta residues in plasma (P less than 0.05) than with implantation of oestradiol alone. Oestradiol treatment increased concentrations of growth hormone and insulin (P less than 0.05; P less than 0.001 respectively) in plasma samples collected weekly. Trenbolone acetate by itself had no significant effect and the oestrogenic response was blocked on the simultaneous implantation of trenbolone acetate and oestradiol (despite higher plasma levels of oestradiol-17 beta with this treatment). Plasma total thyroxine was markedly depressed to 45 per cent of its basal level by trenbolone acetate, alone or with oestradiol (P less than 0.001) and depressed to 80 per cent of basal by oestradiol treatment alone (P less than 0.001). Plasma prolactin was unaltered by the above treatments.

tRaNs is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber View Post
    In the study below there was no change in prolactin in sheeps "using" tren . If it can be extrapolated that the same happens in humans I don't know.

now estrogen will raise prolactin levels.. but thats not what were talking here..

Growth hormone , insulin , prolactin and total thyroxine in the plasma of sheep implanted with the anabolic steroid trenbolone acetate alone or with oestradiol.

Donaldson IA, Hart IC, Heitzman RJ.

The mode of action of the anabolic steroid trenbolone acetate (19-norandrost-4,9,11-trien-3-one-17-acetate) was studied through the endogenous hormonal response of castrated male sheep to subcutaneous implantation of 140 mg of trenbolone acetate and 20 mg of oestradiol both separately and in combination. Radioimmunoassay of delta-4,9,11-trienic steroids and oestradiol-17 beta in plasma confirmed that simultaneous administration of trenbolone acetate with oestradiol led to a significantly greater persistence of oestradiol-17 beta residues in plasma (P less than 0.05) than with implantation of oestradiol alone. Oestradiol treatment increased concentrations of growth hormone and insulin (P less than 0.05; P less than 0.001 respectively) in plasma samples collected weekly. Trenbolone acetate by itself had no significant effect and the oestrogenic response was blocked on the simultaneous implantation of trenbolone acetate and oestradiol (despite higher plasma levels of oestradiol-17 beta with this treatment). Plasma total thyroxine was markedly depressed to 45 per cent of its basal level by trenbolone acetate, alone or with oestradiol (P less than 0.001) and depressed to 80 per cent of basal by oestradiol treatment alone (P less than 0.001). Plasma prolactin was unaltered by the above treatments.
    levels of prolactin was unaltered? trenbolone doesn't modify the prolactin levels? only modify the t3's levels? mmm, why we need cabergoline so? sorry for my english

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    2-3 times PER WEEK? There's no need to run Caber that much. Split up a 1mg tab and pop each half tab evenly throughout the week. Caber should be run at 1mg per week, and it stays in your system for a long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Branch_w View Post
    ^^ agreed ...u dont want to run caber at a too high of a dose...it can be very harsh on the body in terms of sides itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by tRaNs View Post
    levels of prolactin was unaltered? trenbolone doesn't modify the prolactin levels? only modify the t3's levels? mmm, why we need cabergoline so? sorry for my english
    all you fellas should read this.....

The How To Use Caber Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    there is no need. but you can

you can run. .25mg a day. it works well and wont give any problems or sides.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have been taking it twice per week and had no problems so far, loving the tren for sure!

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    I normally hold off on caber till I need just cause the sides are so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by mx3 View Post
    I normally hold off on caber till I need just cause the sides are so bad.
    what sides are you talking about??

ive done doses of up to 3mg a week....

not one single side... other then getting rid of my lactating nipples and makin me horny as hell?

everyone talks about sides but of me and everyone i know who has used caber, never heard of anysides (bad sides)

see my above post with the link in it....
    Last edited by Dukkit; 11-07-2008 at 02:01 PM.

oh and i run caber all during cycle.... and into and during my whole PCT

no problems

mx3
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    what sides are you talking about??

ive done doses of up to 2mg a week....

not one single side... other then getting rid of my lactating nipples and makin me horny as hell?

everyone talks about sides but of me and everyone i know who has used caber, never heard of anysides (bad sides)

see my above post with the link in it....
    I run .25-.5mg 2x wk. It makes me feel like total shit. I get headaches when there are bright lights around and my vision gets blurred.(i get blurred vision from albuterol too for some reason.) I also can get extremely lazy while on caber. I would just take bromo but bromo is way more expensive cause you have to use so much more for the same results.

I run .25-.5mg 2x wk. It makes me feel like total shit. I get headaches when there are bright lights around and my vision gets blurred.(i get blurred vision from albuterol too for some reason.) I also can get extremely lazy while on caber. I would just take bromo but bromo is way more expensive cause you have to use so much more for the same results.
    that sucks bro. but that sounds like something do to with you and your reaction to certain things. like i said, of everytime ive used it (lots) and everyone i know who uses it (lots) no bad sides. so your the 1% out of the 99% of ppl who dont have problems. which is not cool for you.

mx3
    Quote Originally Posted by tRaNs View Post
    progesterone levels are increased on tren which in turn increases prolactin. deca =20% increase tren=60% increase.

mx3
    that sucks bro. but that sounds like something do to with you and your reaction to certain things. like i said, of everytime ive used it (lots) and everyone i know who uses it (lots) no bad sides. so your the 1% out of the 99% of ppl who dont have problems. which is not cool for you.
    yeah it sucks but i only have to use when I run high doses of nors (1200mg+ew) or nandrolone and tren together which I now love to do so yeah it sucks.

yeah it sucks but i only have to use when I run high doses of nors (1200mg+ew) or nandrolone and tren together which I now love to do so yeah it sucks.
    whew. 1200mg a week of any 19-nor, id be wanted for murder!!! lol.

so you like to run nandrolone and tren .?? ive been contemplating that for a sometime in the distant future

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    I ran tren and deca this cycle and caber did it for me. It makes the world of difference. You want to avoid prolactin/progesterone! Don't need it or want it. So I take caber/letro when I run both of these

mx3
    whew. 1200mg a week of any 19-nor, id be wanted for murder!!! lol.

so you like to run nandrolone and tren.?? ive been contemplating that for a sometime in the distant future
    yeah I was against it for a while because it seems like they would be competing for the same receptors but I decided to try it as an experiment and I can tell you I have never got so strong and added so much mass before ever. It was better than the first cycle i ever ran and i thought that would be impossible. Another reason people dont like both is cause they think the pgr increase would be unmanageable but the increase isn't cumulative like most people think. a while ago tai showed me some studies on all this, that information actually is the reason why I tried it.

yeah I was against it for a while because it seems like they would be competing for the same receptors but I decided to try it as an experiment and I can tell you I have never got so strong and added so much mass before ever. It was better than the first cycle i ever ran and i thought that would be impossible. Another reason people dont like both is cause they think the pgr increase would be unmanageable but the increase isn't cumulative like most people think. a while ago tai showed me some studies on all this, that information actually is the reason why I tried it.
    well with that said... i will have to start plannin a cycle...

thanks. im excited now!

I have run my last 2 cycles with tren and deca . I get serious lean mass gains from them. People don't recommend it but I believe there is synergy with the two.

Quote Originally Posted by Flex-Appeal View Post
    I have run my last 2 cycles with tren and deca. I get serious lean mass gains from them. People don't recommend it but I believe there is synergy with the two.

hmmm, deca , tren , test and mast... next cycle for dukki...

You remember what I told you I ran? Haha
    Deca test tren mast winny dbol
    Next time fuk the dbol

mx3
    hmmm, deca , tren , test and mast... next cycle for dukki...
    my next ones gonna be tpp,npp,tren,winni for a bulker I can't wait.

mx3
    Next time fuk the dbol
    I agree I hate dbol it kills my appetite.

Next time fuk the dbol
    oh yea! i see so many ppls cycles everyday... i get mixed up

sweet. im really looking forward to this now.

a few more months natty and its on for summer boys!!!

Thread Information