Thread: burst cycles

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member

burst cycles

what do you guys think of burst cycles compared to longer say 6month cycles. I have ran cycles up around 10months before with decent results but Im hearing that you can gain more using burst cycles(4-6wks). I have been thinking about trying one for a while now but I would like to hear some experiences people have had with them. how many compounds did you use, what was the duration, what did you do to prime beforehand, and how much did you increase your dose from your usual dose. I have searched this and found info but Im not satisfied so any input and personal experiences would be great.

mx3
    not one person has even looked at this yet. what the hell. BUMP

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    well I don't agree with the burst cycles as I take long esters and don't front load so 4-6 wks would be dumb.
    Possibly with short esters. Les time on = les time off. Some promote this but I have success with 4 month (about) cycles. Good time on to gain enough time off to do the pct and natty training I want.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    flex you should read the article, it mentions long esters in there as well. either way you cycle (short vs long) you'll still have the same amount of time off as time on

mx3
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimalGear View Post
    I still can't figure out what kind of bump on dosages should be made.

mx3
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimalGear View Post
    I read that a while ago thats what kind of turned me on to the idea but it still doesn't clarify everything and I would like to hear some personal experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    flex you should read the article, it mentions long esters in there as well. either way you cycle (short vs long) you'll still have the same amount of time off as time on
    ok thanks

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    The 1st few cycles i did were 4wk cycles and i dont see a point of doing them. I am just a suppressed at4-6wks as i am at12-16wks and i get much much better results w a long cycle. 2each ther own but i know ill nvr do a short one again unless i try it w crazy high doses
    Last edited by Schmidty; 11-08-2008 at 04:42 PM.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Since it was my first few cycles my dosages were not as high as they are now. PM me if u wana know w they were and w i have in mind if i ever decide to do one

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by mx3 View Post
    what do you guys think of burst cycles compared to longer say 6month cycles. I have ran cycles up around 10months before with decent results but Im hearing that you can gain more using burst cycles(4-6wks). I have been thinking about trying one for a while now but I would like to hear some experiences people have had with them. how many compounds did you use, what was the duration, what did you do to prime beforehand, and how much did you increase your dose from your usual dose. I have searched this and found info but Im not satisfied so any input and personal experiences would be great.
    If you try it use short esters,,,no less than 6 wks IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    Since it was my first few cycles my dosages were not as high as they are now. PM me if u wana know w they were and w i have in mind if i ever decide to do one
    its more than just the doses. you have to read the article but it mentions the diet and priming the receptors for maximum gains. not just shooting a few grams

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    If you try it use short esters,,,no less than 6 wks IMO.
    Guys, this is burst cycling. Not an ordinary cycle and not relaly for a novice user IMO.

First off there is "priming" that has to be done by carb cycling and getting your diet spot on. Then the last day of your carb cycle (which should be a high carb day) you start your AAS burst cycle.... doses can vary from the user but as stated in that article written up it is high doses and it will vary on what the users experience is. There is no "set" dose on what to use.

If its all done right the results should be outstanding considering its only a 4 week cycle.

mx3
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    Guys, this is burst cycling. Not an ordinary cycle and not relaly for a novice user IMO.

First off there is "priming" that has to be done by carb cycling and getting your diet spot on. Then the last day of your carb cycle (which should be a high carb day) you start your AAS burst cycle.... doses can vary from the user but as stated in that article written up it is high doses and it will vary on what the users experience is. There is no "set" dose on what to use.

If its all done right the results should be outstanding considering its only a 4 week cycle.
    I understand priming and basically how to get it done Im just not sure on doses. everyone keeps saying dose is dependent on the person I understand that but I still dont know how much more I should be using. I mean would use something like example(2500mg ew of test or something crazy like 4grams ew.) At this point I normally take at least a gram ew of test so what would be my increase?

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    The Idea seems very intriguing to me... very intriguing indeed but it does seem a lot more complicated an in depth. Definitely not for a novice not at all. I don't consider myself a Novice perse but I don't even think I am at the level for doing something like this without a lot more research. But I guess in turn it just opened a new door for me for the future. Until right now I had never heard of this concept. :7UP:

Learn something new everyday !!!

2500mg and 4g aren't that far apart... if you do about 1g now i would think 2-2.5 would be fine. since you probably do 1g for a longer time, the priming will still make great use of 2g

I don't believe in it but some have success with it and use nothing other

i think if its done correctly it would be much better than a long cycle, and maybe even better for the body too

I may ask musclescience to chime in on the pro/con of it

has he tried it? i think the article displays the pros and cons pretty well on its own. it has very low sides compared to the doses used, and with proper dieting, yields amazing results compared to longer cycles, and in a much shorter amount of time

Thread Information