Thread: 3rd cycle plan

bigboylee is offline New Member

Smile 3rd cycle plan

ok guys im planning my 3rd cycle here , its going to be another bulking cycle ,let me know what you think ,

test cyp- wk 1-16, 1 gram a week
    eq wk 1-14 600mg a wk
    hcg 250iu 2x a week for 12 weeks

kickstart with test prop 100mg ed for 2 weeks

pct
    wks 1-2 25mg of nolva a day - and 10mg of aromasin a day
    weeks 3 and 4 drop aromasin continue nolva 2 more weeks

now i never ran eq or the cyp before , but i wanna bulk up and i was told the cyp will due that to me at this dose , i really like sust 250 but leavinf that out this time and leaving the deca out also , but i was wondering if i could kick start the cycle with sust 250 at 500mg a week for 2 weeks instead of the test prop ed ? or is the sust going to be over kill?

well there it is let me know what you think , thanks guys
    Last edited by bigboylee; 11-08-2008 at 07:11 AM.

anyone ?

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Stats?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Keep the prop to kickstart, dont use the sust.

Also, EQ is pretty weak at muscle building IMO, youll really only reap the muscle hardening and vascularity from it AND MAYBE appetite increase and endurance aspect. Honestly i would have gone witha test/deca combo and kickstart with dbol , adrol, or prop.

For a bulker the deca would have been a better option.

tryin to keep away of the deca or tren , cause im going on a cruise with the lady and dont need the deca dick to go with , i would love some deca but not then , just wanna bulk up and be big for the cuise to the islands , so if the eq isnt a good idea what would u swap it out with ? thanks guys

sm15 is offline Associate Member
    i've got a very similar cycle im about to start
    1-14 test enth - 750 or 1000 per week
    1-12 eq 600 per week
    1-12 deca 600 per week
    arimidex throughtout
    you might wanna look at your pct. im kickstarting with dbol i have a much more extensive pct which includes hcg , proviron , clomid, and nolva
    but im not using hcg like you throughout
    Last edited by sm15; 11-08-2008 at 11:32 AM.

sm15 is offline Associate Member
    with a gram a week on the test you shouldnt have problems with the deca dick. What dosage would you take if you chose to use

frank12391 is offline Member
    When are you going on the cruise, after the cycle? Is that why you're worried about deca dick? EQ can cause deca dick too, but as previously said, you have enough test to maintain sex drive.
    Last edited by frank12391; 11-08-2008 at 12:20 PM.

Becuase any 19nor group is great for bulking. EQ sucks for bulking IMO, and on top of that i had slight libido issues while taking EQ and even some other i know recently in the same situation. If you do experience deca dick or tren dick depending on which one you use, its gonna be either one of two things.....your test is fake, or you have to high of prolactin levels which caber can take care of that.

And you can run all the test in the world and still have libido issues with deca or tren. Most people think that you HAVE to run more test then any 19nor group which is false, an HRT dose is fine.

i was thinking 400 mg of deca , im going to run the test all the way up to the day before i leave , because of the long ester, its i heard positive and negative things about eq , alot say it doesnt work well, some say it does , just got mixed thoughts on it, what would u guys stack with the test cyp to bulk big ?

or maybe 600 mg of deca just not sure ,

Quote Originally Posted by bigboylee View Post
    i was thinking 400 mg of deca , im going to run the test all the way up to the day before i leave , because of the long ester, its i heard positive and negative things about eq , alot say it doesnt work well, some say it does , just got mixed thoughts on it, what would u guys stack with the test cyp to bulk big ?
    So you are gonna have a shot b4 you go in the middle of your cycle? or are you leaving at the end of the cycle which means you will be taking your PCT ancillaries with you?

EQ can be effective with those who have not much experience with AAS. When you have a few cycles under your belt, it is believed that it is well tolerated & not very effective apart from an appetite & some vascularity. Personally, it worked well for me on my second cycle but have not used it since & I'm on my 5th cycle now. It comes in low concentrations which means you have to shoot 2-3mls at a time or more. When you take into consideration that you're stacking test, thats a lot of oil thus it's low popularity. It is widely considered a weak steroid .
    Last edited by frank12391; 11-08-2008 at 02:22 PM.

correct last shot on day before i leave , when i return in 6 days start pct then , cant take pct with me through customs ,

You know, EQ gave me a nice tight look but not much bulk. I was fairly happy with my size. I personally believe the ladies prefer reasonable abs, a chest & defined arms to a hulk. Up to you Bra.

Gone to go take my L/dex! lol
    Last edited by frank12391; 11-08-2008 at 02:45 PM.

i like the prop idea also

ok what do u guys think if i add wk 1-10 400mg deca , i know its short run , but then itll have time to clear my system

So you want to use the deca instead of the EQ correct?
    Yes 1-10 deca 400mg per week will be fine.

no i was thinking adding the deca along with the eq and cyp

NAw overkill.

its only your 3rd cycle, eq is weak and id save it for a cutting cycle. witht he right diet you can get the goals you want out of this cycle which is bulk.

regardless EQ is not going to do much for you while holding all the water weight from the deca . So for this cycle really, deca and test. the EQ would be a waste of money and time as 10 weeks for EQ is not long enough, and like i said before the result from the EQ would not be as pronounced.

Also seems like your relying heavily onthe gear to meet your goals.....its all diet bro, its only your 3rd cycle.

ok someone is telling me to drop the eq and add primo 200mg a week , along with the test cyp , and drop the deca , what do u think

Thread Information