Lach01 is offline Associate Member

never heard of this.

Hey guys, mate called me the other day saying he can get hold of some new gear never had any problems with anything from him in the past and wanted to know a bit more as anything new can be handy. He has told me and ive never heard of this or how good this would be with test levels and injections, looks like its can to be 1ml/ed near enough, just though i'd post and see what you guys thought of it, wont put the lab name down as im 100% its UG.

Product - MX 197
    sust/tren /deca blend
    i think this was how it was made:
    75 mg Trenbolone 3 ml.
    250 mg Decanoate 3 ml.
    250 mg Sustanon 4 ml.

was a bad line so couldnt hear but going round tonight to see what its like and go from there, anyone with any thoughts please let me know.

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    thats a thick ass shot, i don't care for something like that really with the sust in it like that. And what kind of tren ? decanoate?
    Is it 250/250/75 per ml?

not 100% flex going to check it out later going to guess its eithe dec or eth cant see it being a acte in all the long shit. love sus and deca together and dont mind pining, its the tren that through and never seen a mix or heard of a mix like this gona guess the first jab is going to make its presence felt lol

Doing a ml of this a day going to shut system down hard 250/250/75*7 = 1750/1750/525 that just a stupid amount to be thinking off unless competing.

1/2ml/ed isnt to bad but still - 875/875/262.5
    Last edited by Lach01; 11-09-2008 at 08:10 AM. Reason: .

Quote Originally Posted by Lach01 View Post
    not 100% flex going to check it out later going to guess its eithe dec or eth cant see it being a acte in all the long shit. love sus and deca together and dont mind pining, its the tren that through and never seen a mix or heard of a mix like this gona guess the first jab is going to make its presence felt lol

Doing a ml of this a day going to shut system down hard 250/250/75*7 = 1750/1750/525 that just a stupid amount to be thinking off unless competing.

1/2ml/ed isnt to bad but still - 875/875/262.5
    Sust is short and long ester...reason i hate it. I shoot deca/tren all the time. Hcg /proper PCT don't worry.

Look into it more though and come back with some more details. Understand what it is you are about to buy

good point forgot about the sus. yeah going to look into it, checked the company out on web but doesnt say much about their product just how much it is lol not looking to go near gear until end of jan/feb anyhow just looking to get everything to gether and so on. did think this may be a cheaper option instead of buying diff types but may just stick to what i know and go from their BUT only is i get my weight up first.
    cheers though flex, have chat with mate and see if he's going ot start it and just monitor his progress etc etc.
    Its a thai company if that helps not very popular (if thats against rules tell me and will take down)

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    IMO why mix a long ester, deca ; a combo, sustanon ; and a short, tren ; together in one shot? I also have never like stacking 2 19 nor steroids like deca and tren together- just my opinion. now test prop, tren ace and winny in one shot ...you'd have my undivided attention.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    imo why mix a long ester, deca; a combo, sustanon; and a short, tren ; together in one shot? I also have never like stacking 2 19 nor steroids like deca and tren together- just my opinion. Now test prop, tren ace and winny in one shot ...you'd have my undivided attention.
    i second this !!!!

korsow is offline Associate Member
    if it was tren enth, it would make sence, but the dose would be too small if it where.

So went to see the stuff in the end and its Deconate ester (think thats the spelling) suposedly so its going to be hanging around for a while if the cycle goes tits up.

Im still a bit dodgy about it so mate going to try it and log his gains fellings etc etc doing 1/2ml/ed to try and mean try to keep blood levels steady and we'll c what happens from there. I'll keep you all imformed o yeah hes going for 12wks with 4wk dbol kickstart. Its his health after all lol

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    IMO why mix a long ester, deca ; a combo, sustanon ; and a short, tren ; together in one shot? I also have never like stacking 2 19 nor steroids like deca and tren together- just my opinion. now test prop, tren ace and winny in one shot ...you'd have my undivided attention.
    I wouldn't

Thread Information