ali_baba is offline Junior Member

How important is pirming?

I am doing my first injectable cycle. (500mg test e for 10 weeks) I was wondering how important priming with a low carb diet in a calorie deficit with a carb load every 3rd day is? Considering that it is my first cycle, is this really necessary, or should i employ this technique on later cycles?

Height: 5'8"
    Weight: 180
    BF%: 11%
    Cycle Exp: 2 prohormone cycles prior
    PCT Knowledge: fairly extensive, will be using clomid and nolva for this cycle
    Training Exp: ~6 years, 3 years very strict diet and workout
    Diet : currently eating 3400-3800 super clean calories, along with 6 grams fish oil and opti-men multi vitamin every day

BTW I know a lot of people here think 21 is too young but I feel that I am ready and I won't stop. Not looking for any criticisms regarding my age just some wholesome advice so I can get this cycle perfectly right.
    Last edited by ali_baba; 05-06-2012 at 06:55 PM.

Lil man is offline Associate Member
    Good luck. Too young bro

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Do a search or read up on it in the diet section.

Zackery is offline Associate Member
    Well at least it looks like you thought it through and that you have done your research. Regarding the carb load. It's a bit of each to his own really. Some have faster metabolisms so it might not affect them the same. If you put in weight easily I think the carb load every 3'rd day is a good idea. Otherwise you can also do a one day low carb and one day high carb. I guess it also depends on your training program.

Devil_Doc is offline Associate Member
    what are you trynna get done, bulk or cut? id assume bulk given the ester, if thats the case ive noticed nost results off of constant high carb load.... but i am an ectomorph
    Last edited by Devil_Doc; 05-07-2012 at 04:17 AM.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    priming before your cycle is supposed to improve (maybe slightly) your response and gains during cycle. do it if you want to go everything by the book. but if you like everything by the book, then you might want to wait till mid 20s.
    Last edited by AD; 05-07-2012 at 09:54 PM.

ali_baba is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the help. I'm just gonna go ahead and do it, what's the worst that could happen, I cut some fat before my cycle, right?

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    Im in my 4th week of priming. The only thing id have to say about priming is that my energy is a lil low on my low carb days. Then shoots back up on the high carb day and the day after. Cut about 3% body fat so far, which that alone is great. Rule is aas is for 25 and above but im sure ur gonna do it anyway, just do ur research, which from what ive read u have been.

gats0101 is offline New Member
    In my opinion bud, if you are at a true 11% body fat I would not do any cutting pre cycle but instead just really concentrate on your daily routine, gettting all your meals in, hitting the gym with a goal in mind, go ahead and start a workout log etc. These will help you much more than cutting to below 10% body fat. Good luck, I'm finishing up my first injectable and loved it.

Thread Information