Thread: cutting stack

johnnylee is offline New Member

cutting stack

I have been doing research for a few months now, asking around with people that have previously taken the step. I am wanting to start my first cutting cycle but have a few questions to guide me in the right direction. I am in my 20's 185 pounds 5'11. i've been working out for 5 or 6 years but am in a situation I can't inject. I can only take oral because of the situation I am in, best if I dont say. Never the less the stack I have finally decided on I have gotten mixed reviews. I want to finalize my abs while still gaining a few pounds and getting slightly bigger. The stack I want to do is a simple 10 week stack that consists of Tren and Winny with Clen and with help of you guys a good natural testosterone booster . The thing is I dont know if (1) that is a good beginners stack that will inable me to reach my goals. and (2) the proper dosage that would give me the best results. That being said because Some articles i've read whether it be online or in magazines say 50 mg a day for winny and 75 for tren is good. some say 200 mg of winny a week is good. some say they should differ depending on the week. any advice would be good thanks

good luck findind some good tren tabs, maybe just me but ive never seen any..

any better substitutions?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Id be really careful of methyltrenitrione and winny together at those dosages (or any dosages for that matter) for 10 weeks. You are talking about the most liver toxic (methyltren) and one of the most liver toxic mg for mg (winny) orals and then stacking them together. If you are going to do an oral only stack think about using anavar as one compound, not for results but more for safetys sake. I wont pry into your business about the injecting, i personally cant see doing any oral only cycle, but if you have to maybe consider test base in a transdermal along with an oral?? - Seamus

well honestly the only thing that is keeping me doing only oral is i'm deployed in Iraq right now. I'm in the Marines and It would be hard for me to get by with injection honestly. i would try it if i was in the states because i have alot more privacy just not out here....I also was thinking about anavar and I know its almost as affective as winny (correct me if i'm wrong) so would that be a good stack with tren . or is there anything other kind of stack that would be a good first stack that would inable me to finalize my abs but still gain mass and mad strength? Like i've said i've been doing research and it seems winny is one of the most widely criticized but loved for cutting. It just seems like every artcle I read or every person I talk to has different opinions so i'm tryin to get more feedback before I put myself out there and take the risk of anything happening.

Thread Information