newtothejuice is offline New Member

Please help if you can..

Im kind of fat.. (beer belly) Im 6'2 and about 212.. I eat good.. beef chicken lots of rice but couldnt loose the wieght so I picked up a cycle and im about to start.. any tips??

P.S. I wanna get big!!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome.
    You posted this in the member's pictures section, will you be posting pictures, or should I move the thread to the Q+A section?

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by newtothejuice View Post
    Im kind of fat.. (beer belly) Im 6'2 and about 212.. I eat good.. beef chicken lots of rice but couldnt loose the wieght so I picked up a cycle and im about to start.. any tips??
    by the way, if you're "kind of fat", and "couldn't lose the weight", then you don't "eat good".

ouch... thought this would be a safe place to ask questions not get dogged on...

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by newtothejuice View Post
    ouch... thought this would be a safe place to ask questions not get dogged on...
    If you think I'm dogging on you, you may be a bit sensative for this. I'm being honest with you, your diet is sub-par and should be corrected before you even consider steroids .

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    I will definately agree with Big.

Post your diet and we can look over it and make changes/give you ideas on what you should be eating as the the comment big made is true.

AAS is not going to help you if your diet is sub-par, and if you cant loose the weight with your diet alone, then it is sub-par.

We are not jumpin on you, just trying to get you in the right path. Being a bit overweight is not healthy. Adding AAS and still eating the same is even more-so not healthy. by correcting the problem then you can be pushed in the right path.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    diet and cardio brutha..diet and cardio

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    The Problems with Beer bellies is that for the most part... they aren't from the actual beer drinking from what I understand. It is the habits that come from being drunk. You know when you get really hammered and you stumble in from a night of drinking... provided you aren't TOTALED ... where is the first place you go?? The fridge !!! And what do you eat?? Do you slam back a Protein Shake?? Eat a boiled chicken breast ?? In a perfect world of course we would do that but NO !!! You grab the doritios... cook up the Hot Pockets.... Ya know what is also a killer??? Late Night Fast Food Drive Thrus... they cater to the overweight drunk people .... it's pathetic... it sucks... this behavior is what makes the beer belly not ACT OF DRINKING BEER.

Or at least that is my take on it. Not directed to you perse... you might be different... I don't know you. It is an overall generalization...

So I would get your diet straight... CARDIO.... and research all you can before you start something you don't have an entire grasp on.. ya know what I am saying??? We aren't here to Dog you... Moreover we are here to educate you. Of course if you say something outrageous we might poke some fun but if you can't take a lil rough housing..

korsow is offline Associate Member
    212 at 6 ft 2 and u think yer fat.. ooooh shut up lol, your just a bit flabby is all lol, me on the other hand, Im fat 6 ft 2 at 270 lol, altho Im ripped beneath all this fat lol

Thread Information