Thread: Aspirate

Norwich Muscles is offline Junior Member

Aspirate

Guys,

I know to aspirate when I inject...How far do I aspirate...

And what happens if I hit a vein?? I know it will bleed and I may panic but do need to worry and the bleeding will stop, but what about the steroid ...Is it wasted?

Do you guys then simply opt to push the blood out and then try another site?

Im gonna prob inject in my Glutes, anybody had any probs in the glutes before?

What could potentially happen if you dont aspirate? I have run two previous cycles and no-one told me to aspirate, think I may of hit a couple of blood vessels cos a couple of times I got blood.

Thanks guys.

PrideFEDOR is offline Associate Member
    All u need to do is to pull a pusher back a little bit and that's it. because if u hit the vein it'll be just like the scene from " pulp fiction". Unless your blood is very thick which is one of AAS bad side effects, then start popping aspirin and better go to the doctor and get a prescription for Plavix. After my first cycle ( the correct first cycle) Deca +Test, I wanted to get my blood work done anonymously. There are a whole bunch of blood work can be done including STEROID TEST ( they sell it in Walgreens. U pay 79 bux , pee in a cup and send it to the lab). Anyways, I got 4 different tubes with the stuff on the bottom that keeps the blood from clotting. So i stuck a needle in my arm, started filling the tube and "boom" it stopped. I checked everything and realized that the needle clogged inside. So I took a syringe and 22 gauge needle and started drawing blood into 5ml syringe. Got it all full , pulled it outta my arm , stuck in the rubber stopper in one of the test tubes and when i tried to squeeze it didn't go . I was like " WTF" . So i disconected the needle went and squeezed it into the surface of the sink. It looked like a bunch of bloodvessels thats how fast it was clotting. It was one of the stages of thrombosis and i didn't know. Even after that I didn't pay no mind to it, just popped some aspirin and that's it. Two days later I had 2 surface veins on my legs clogged to the point that it felt like I have steel rods instead of veins. I could've died and didn't know what's going on. So aspirate all the time and look for the blood viscosity(sp) too.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Norwich Muscles View Post
    Guys,

I know to aspirate when I inject...How far do I aspirate...

And what happens if I hit a vein?? I know it will bleed and I may panic but do need to worry and the bleeding will stop, but what about the steroid ...Is it wasted?

Do you guys then simply opt to push the blood out and then try another site?

Im gonna prob inject in my Glutes, anybody had any probs in the glutes before?

What could potentially happen if you dont aspirate? I have run two previous cycles and no-one told me to aspirate, think I may of hit a couple of blood vessels cos a couple of times I got blood.

Thanks guys.
    Just pull back on the plunger a little, 1/4ml is plenty. If you dont draw blood your gtg, though saying that i have never aspirated when shooting glutes, but i'm not recommending that you don't, or anyone else.
    Hitting a blood vessel is common and not a problem. It's possible to nick a vein and you might get a squirter, still not a problem, just apply a little pressure with an alco swab. Glute injects are simple and pretty painless, providing your gear is clean and your injection protocol is spot on. If you do draw blood while aspirating, pull out and inject elswhere this can be an inch from where you jabbed or a different muscle altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by PrideFEDOR View Post
    All u need to do is to pull a pusher back a little bit and that's it. because if u hit the vein it'll be just like the scene from " pulp fiction". Unless your blood is very thick which is one of AAS bad side effects, then start popping aspirin and better go to the doctor and get a prescription for Plavix. After my first cycle ( the correct first cycle) Deca+Test, I wanted to get my blood work done anonymously. There are a whole bunch of blood work can be done including STEROID TEST ( they sell it in Walgreens. U pay 79 bux , pee in a cup and send it to the lab). Anyways, I got 4 different tubes with the stuff on the bottom that keeps the blood from clotting. So i stuck a needle in my arm, started filling the tube and "boom" it stopped. I checked everything and realized that the needle clogged inside. So I took a syringe and 22 gauge needle and started drawing blood into 5ml syringe. Got it all full , pulled it outta my arm , stuck in the rubber stopper in one of the test tubes and when i tried to squeeze it didn't go . I was like " WTF" . So i disconected the needle went and squeezed it into the surface of the sink. It looked like a bunch of bloodvessels thats how fast it was clotting. It was one of the stages of thrombosis and i didn't know. Even after that I didn't pay no mind to it, just popped some aspirin and that's it. Two days later I had 2 surface veins on my legs clogged to the point that it felt like I have steel rods instead of veins. I could've died and didn't know what's going on. So aspirate all the time and look for the blood viscosity(sp) too.

Fu*k mate....That doesnt sound good....Think I will stick with the old glutes though, Ensure I aspirate though

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Just pull back on the plunger a little, 1/4ml is plenty. If you dont draw blood your gtg, though saying that i have never aspirated when shooting glutes, but i'm not recommending that you don't, or anyone else.
    Hitting a blood vessel is common and not a problem. It's possible to nick a vein and you might get a squirter, still not a problem, just apply a little pressure with an alco swab. Glute injects are simple and pretty painless, providing your gear is clean and your injection protocol is spot on. If you do draw blood while aspirating, pull out and inject elswhere this can be an inch from where you jabbed or a different muscle altogether.

OK mate, what if I aspirate , and blood comes out and gets drawn in the needle? Do I just push the blood out and change the injection site?

What are the odds of having problems in the glutes?

Bio-boosted is offline Member
    If you pull the injection site a little to the side before you jab it creates a (struggling for words..) kinda layering or staggering effect to the muscle and fat and skin layers. If that makes any sense.
    Helps to avoid leaking out of any oil.
    As for aspirating, once you see a little bubble or two yr gtg. If you see blood, go deeper or pull out a little and re-aspirate to save repinning.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-boosted View Post
    If you pull the injection site a little to the side before you jab it creates a (struggling for words..) kinda layering or staggering effect to the muscle and fat and skin layers. If that makes any sense.
    Helps to avoid leaking out of any oil.
    As for aspirating, once you see a little bubble or two yr gtg. If you see blood, go deeper or pull out a little and re-aspirate to save repinning.
    Like this.

I posted this a while back with a couple of additions, it does work.
    Post injection pain can literally be a pain in the butt, amongst other places.
    Hygiene and sterility, pre injection is obviously paramount in avoiding PIP.
    We all know what that means, for those who don't it's in the stickies.

Ok, for the last month iv'e been using the Z track method and found that PIP especially in my quads is practically non-existent.

How to employ the Z track method?
    Firstly get your injection point, then pull the skin across or down from that point, this moves the cutaneous and subcutaneous tissues a centimetre or two, this helps reduce the sensitivity of nerve endings, remembering to keep an eye on the injection point.

Next insert the needle sharply in at a 90dg angle to the depth you need.
    Inject the steroid (after aspirating) at a rate of about 10 secs/ml, when fully injected keep the needle in place for another 10secs, so allowing the steroid to seep into the muscle.
    Remove the syringe quickly, at exactly the angle you went in and release the skin, this is what stops any of your steroid leaking out and reduces bleeds, then apply a little pressure to the area, but don't massage the area, this can cause some of the oil to be released back up the needle track and into subcutaneous tissue, which can lead to swelling and PIP.

Exercising the muscle afterwards will assist the absorption of the steroid by increasing blood flow to the area.

Finally, if you know where and how to inject safely into the ventrogluteal muscle, this is the best choice as there are no major nerves or blood vessel.

PrideFEDOR is offline Associate Member
    Glutes are good , but if u use short esters such prop, you have to rotate the sites. Sometimes it cristalized inside the muscle even after a good massage. Every day injections in the glutes only will make u have so much undisolved prop in there its crazy. Some of the bumps feel hot on touch due to inflammation occurance. When prop cristalizes it irritates the tissue and honestly it takes a few days or sometimes weeks for a bump to disappear. Now imagine u end up shooting even more hormone into the same undisolved bump. That's an infection guaranteed right there. Glutes can be THE ONLY INJECTION SPOT if you use long ester compounds and u have 2 injections a week. This way u hit one in the left cheek , one in the right cheek. Right now many UG labs use high concentration without Ethyl Oleate and many times I ended up feeling 1cc of test e 300mg/ml for a week and a half. I bet u felt that too at some point

Thanks for the input....What happens if you aspirate and blood comes out though? Do you push the blood out of the syringe, change the needle and change site?

Like this.

Exercising the muscle afterwards will assist the absorption of the steroid by increasing blood flow to the area.

Finally, if you know where and how to inject safely into the ventrogluteal muscle, this is the best choice as there are no major nerves or blood vessel.
    Yep. http://www.nursingcenter.com/library...icle_ID=102892 the last para sums it up

Quote Originally Posted by Norwich Muscles View Post
    Thanks for the input....What happens if you aspirate and blood comes out though? Do you push the blood out of the syringe, change the needle and change site?
    To err on the side of caution, yeh sure, change the pin and site. Leave the blood, it'll be mixed in the oil too much to accurately seperate. And besides, it's your blood. Nuffink wrong with it

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    the process is very simple. dont over complicate it. inject the needle, pull back on plunger, once i see air enter the syringe, i inject slowly till gone. if theres blood just pull out and hit another area.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Quote Originally Posted by PrideFEDOR View Post
    Glutes can be THE ONLY INJECTION SPOT if you use long ester compounds and u have 2 injections a week. This way u hit one in the left cheek , one in the right cheek. Right now many UG labs use high concentration without Ethyl Oleate and many times I ended up feeling 1cc of test e 300mg/ml for a week and a half. I bet u felt that too at some point
    hell yea my t300 will hurt for about 7 days. i use my rear delts too. so i have 4 spots to hit. eh its a small price to pay .

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-boosted View Post
    Yes, that explains it nicely, here's a little pic to go with it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Aspirate-hip-child-shown_%7Enu111011.jpg  

If you have stuck the needle in and pull the plunger and it won't move, is this a good sign that it's not in a vein? I did my first injection today, and pulled the skin to the side, then let the skin go to aspirate , that was a mistake! The needle went sideway's and bent a little, I tried to pull the plunger, it wasn't moving so I figured it wasn't in a vein and continued the injection.

Not trying to hijack, figured this is the same subject.

THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    Yes, that explains it nicely, here's a little pic to go with it.
    To tell you the truth, I've never done that before. I just stick the needle in, aspirate , and bobs ya uncle.
    I'll have to give it a try next time, if I remember that is

Thread Information