Fooling the men in white coats

Anyone ever thought about goin to a doc just after finishing a cycle when test levels are next to nothin and gettin him to test your testosterone levels at which point hed give you a prescription for test for hrt... would be much cheaper than buyin from a source!... or rekon hed be suss when he realises your twice his size and have alot of estrogen? :P just had it in a passing though today and wondered if neone had thought of it / tried it or if it wouldnt work for some other reason?

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    before starting hrt thet do about 3 tests spaced a few months apart

mother ****ers ! lol ah well was worth a thought

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    i guess it could work would take alot of effort though, maybe use deca to kill your test. but is it worth it prob not. im pretty sure standard prescriptions are something like 3ml of test e 250 a month..

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    OK....so just take a dose of prop a week or two before each appointment....your natty test will be low by then

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    yeah if it's to low he wont believe it and you will have to take to many test. Mine was low naturally so I got put on androgel then for my 2nd test I stopped the androgel a couple weeks before so my test where almost at the same level so he double the androgel. my 3rd test came back a little above mid/normal. He was happy with that so I told him I had just been doing a cycle of 200 mg a week of Test E and I felt better finally. I also told him how I was taking it, where I was injecting, sides I was watching for, what I had in case of sides and other research I had done. He said it sounded good and wrote me up for 300 mg ever 2 weeks taken at whatever intervals I wanted, 150 mg ever week or .75 2x a week.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Charger527 View Post
    before starting hrt thet do about 3 tests spaced a few months apart
    I know 2 guys at the gym who got HRT after one test with their doctor. Both were off AAS for some time and had not done proper PCTs.

Thread Information