AR15 guy is offline Junior Member

Advice on Test cyp 250 cycle

I am starting a cycle of test cyp. I have done 1 complete cycle of test e in the past. I started my last cycle doing 1 injection a week then switched to 2.

I am doing 3cc (750mg) a week and had a question. With cyp should I inject once a week or twice? If I should do it twice I may step it up to 4cc's. I was doing 2 injections a week my last cycle but if possible I would rather do one.

Is the half-life long enough on cyp to do 1 injection a week?

::edit:: if I was to throw in some winny ontop of test c (3cc) how much would be good? stats on in post below.
    Last edited by AR15 guy; 11-09-2008 at 08:18 PM.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    twice a week would be better..

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Every 3.5 days my friend... I do mine Monday morning after a shower and Thursday night after the gym... after I shower of course... that just the way I do it. You can do it any way you want to as long as it is twice a week. The only thing is... get a schedule and keep to it so you aren't all over the place with the injections.

Thats what I am thinking after reading some more. I guess I will do 2 a week again. I'd rather not but I want to get the best gains I can. I may try to get some winny or deca as well when I get paid friday.

How much test is to much test? Last cycle I did 3cc a week. I got good gains (20lbs) and great size. However, even with a PCT of letro and clomid I lost almost all of it. I kept some strength but then I hurt my shoulder. I am 5' 10'' 180 now. Estimated bf would be 10% max. I have upped my calorie intake recently (not all good calories tho) and gained 5 pounds.

Last cycle was 10 weeks. Started off at 170 and ended up at 190ish. Then went back to 175.

I am using UV which I have heard to be under dossed. Its all I can get around here except for one underground lab I don't trust.
    Last edited by AR15 guy; 11-09-2008 at 08:13 PM.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't Use Deca ... it's too late for that... anything over 750 mgs is overkill IMO unless u have been cycling for years... I still gain reasonably well off 350 mgs per week if I use Prop and 500 if I use Enan or Cyp. It wouldnt be a bad idea to throw the winny in at the tail end for the last 5 weeks of your cycle.

You need to work on a better PCT to keep ur gains if I was you.

Nolva/Clomid/Aromasin /Hcg

Its the best way to go and that way you cover all bases... keep in mind you will lose some of your gains.. thats just the way it goes but you shouldnt have lost 75% of your gains from last cycle. On average that is what you should have kept.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by AR15 guy View Post
    I am starting a cycle of test cyp. I have done 1 complete cycle of test e in the past. I started my last cycle doing 1 injection a week then switched to 2.

I am doing 3cc (750mg) a week and had a question. With cyp should I inject once a week or twice? If I should do it twice I may step it up to 4cc's. I was doing 2 injections a week my last cycle but if possible I would rather do one.

Is the half-life long enough on cyp to do 1 injection a week?

::edit:: if I was to throw in some winny ontop of test c (3cc) how much would be good? stats on in post below.
    Yes..you can do one if you must...I always split it up though...

Thanks for the info. I'd be willing to drop the amount of test if 750 is overkill. However, with UV being "under dosed" maybe 750 is good. I just did some research on winny and may throw it in near the end like you say. However, I have no idea how much you should take.

I don't really want to cut a lot this time of year. But I do want strength and size right now.

Thread Information