dieseldru is offline New Member

net gains off sust

the starting weight on a sust/deca cycle was 180-182 lbs. current weight is 196-201lbs with about 4 weeks left on a sust/deca cycle, but the weight fluxuates a lot between the week and the weekend. the gains came fast at first (dbol was used for the first 4 weeks) but have since stalled. at this rate, the expectation is now to get to 200-205lbs. is this normal? and should a weight loss be expected once the cycle has ended (that would leave a net gain of approximately 10-20lbs)? i dunno; it just seems pretty low for a cycle. thoughts?

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    nothing wrong with 10-20lbs

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    What dose are you running both at?

And for how long.

And expect to lose a certain amount of gains after you get off. But with a good PCT, diet, and training, you should keep 75%+. If you dont, something from the aforementioned is off.

AR15 guy is offline Junior Member
    I noticed a increase in weight that tappers off near the end. I sometimes loose some weight near the end after I tapper off.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    That seems about right... it's not like you gain 50 lbs. from a cycle... you are right in the realm of just about how much u should gain and with a proper PCT then like WAR said you should keep about 60- 75% of it roughly

It's the reason why we continue to cycle... 1 just isn't enough because once your genetic max is reached if you stop cycling then eventually you will retreat back to what your body can naturally support.

dieseldru is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    What dose are you running both at?

And for how long.

And expect to lose a certain amount of gains after you get off. But with a good PCT, diet, and training, you should keep 75%+. If you dont, something from the aforementioned is off.
    cycle is 12 weeks
    sust 325: 250 mg e3d
    deca 275: 125 mg e3d

dbol was taken for the first 4 weeks.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by dieseldru View Post
    the starting weight on a sust/deca cycle was 180-182 lbs. current weight is 196-201lbs with about 4 weeks left on a sust/deca cycle, but the weight fluxuates a lot between the week and the weekend. the gains came fast at first (dbol was used for the first 4 weeks) but have since stalled. at this rate, the expectation is now to get to 200-205lbs. is this normal? and should a weight loss be expected once the cycle has ended (that would leave a net gain of approximately 10-20lbs)? i dunno; it just seems pretty low for a cycle. thoughts?
    Bro 20 lbs is nothing to sneeze at...I just put on 20lbs in my test/tren cycle...for me the weight comes on strong towards the end of cycle. You can help keep those gains with a proper diet post cycle and also a good PCT.

Thread Information