wanabeMASSIVE! is offline Senior Member

Clen & Cytomel T3..check it out.

Hi guys a friend of mine sent me this he said he got it from a website and wondered if its a good cycle..

i heard about taking clen 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off but this is sumthing else.. would it be sufficient?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Clen & Cytomel T3..check it out.-fatburn-regime.jpg  

n e 1?

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    this i just another protocol for taking these two compounds......there are a lot of different ways to take this, and this is just another one.....

ChemWizard1 is offline Junior Member
    I am thinking of runnin a clen and T3 cycle also, are you just running those two alone to burn fat? Do you take anything else or is there any PCT needed after the T3?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    no pct needed bro. alot of people will run clen and t-3 along with a clean diet and alot of cardio in order to burn alot of fat
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

ChemWizard1 is offline Junior Member
    how many times back to back can you run the clen on cycle- off cycle? I.e. 2 weeks on then 2 weeks off, then 2 weeks back on etc....

Thanks on the insight ppl!

STRICTLY_POONTANG is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemWizard1 View Post
    how many times back to back can you run the clen on cycle- off cycle? I.e. 2 weeks on then 2 weeks off, then 2 weeks back on etc....
    Don't know if this is right, but I was told to run the T3/clen for 2 weeks and then run phentermine for the 2 weeks you're off. I only ran it once and all the phentermine did was completely wipe out my appetite and give sense of auphoria. No tweaker symptoms. I read hat it was really important to come off after 2 weeks to allow thyroid to get back to normal

Quote Originally Posted by STRICTLY_POONTANG View Post
    Don't know if this is right, but I was told to run the T3/clen for 2 weeks and then run phentermine for the 2 weeks you're off. I only ran it once and all the phentermine did was completely wipe out my appetite and give sense of auphoria. No tweaker symptoms. I read hat it was really important to come off after 2 weeks to allow thyroid to get back to normal
    hmmm.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    this i just another protocol for taking these two compounds......there are a lot of different ways to take this, and this is just another one.....
    Exactly, and this a poorer one!

Although the Clen ramp upwards is unnecessarily almost painstakingly slow, the T3 administration is literally infantile. There is never a need to increase by 1/4 of a 25mcg tab (6.25mcgs).

For bb'er purposes, one should start both Clen and T3 at 20 & 25mcgs respectively. Increase the former daily by the same amount, but in accordance with individual tolerance to side effects, plateauing at a safe but effective range between 120-160mcgs (lower limit effectiveness will vary with individual results) ED, and without regard for ramping down. Regarding T3, although the manufacturer errs on the side of caution recommending increases by the same dosage once weekly, bb’ers are more stalwart and generally practice the same increase every 3-4 days. And though you’ll find plenty of discrepancy as to where to plateau, it should mentioned that not a single clinical diagnosis requiring this drug exceeds an upper limit dosage of more than 75mcgs daily, and that it should be ramped downward with a descending rate equivalent to that of ascension.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

So its better to run clen and t3 2 weeks on 2 weeks off but start at say 80mcg an increase to about 120-160 if the sides dont get the better of me?

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wanabeMASSIVE! View Post
    So its better to run clen and t3 2 weeks on 2 weeks off but start at say 80mcg an increase to about 120-160 if the sides dont get the better of me?
    answering your posts in a timely matter it seems :P

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wanabeMASSIVE! View Post
    just run clen straight thru. think they say up to 6 weeks? getter better results the longer you are on. Every two weeks take something like benadryl for 7 days to keep the clen effective.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGH View Post
    just run clen straight thru. think they say up to 6 weeks? getter better results the longer you are on. Every two weeks take something like benadryl for 7 days to keep the clen effective.
    lol, cool. thanks b!

Thread Information