Tren,Prop,and Sust!

Just looking for advise on this stack. 500 mg sust ew, 100 tren eod and 100 prop eod? Im 6'1 220 Not a whole lot of fat to trim off mabey 10 or so lbs. Any thoughts?

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    first of all its a wrong place to be posting ths question.

Second You didnt tell ur age?

third why test and sust? together just wondering

1st Where should i post? 2nd Im 34, and 3rd Why not? Thats why im asking for advise. I have 40 ml of sust, 40 ml of tren , and 20ml of prop. What should I do together? how much? Im pretty new to this.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    The reason is b/c test is test. Both compound are test based, the prop being a short ester and the Sus 250 being a combo of 4 different esters. Sus is best shot eod and you could probably end your cycle with the prop until the long ester clears out of your system from the sus. Its best if you learn how to design and set up your own cycles. What do you have planned for PCT?

Well I ended up with a free bottle of prop so I wanted to work it in on my cycle. Since prop leaves you with water retention I want to do it early in the cycle. As far as pct I really dont know. Any suggestions?

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by lets go to shore View Post
    Well I ended up with a free bottle of prop so I wanted to work it in on my cycle. Since prop leaves you with water retention I want to do it early in the cycle. As far as pct I really dont know. Any suggestions?
    take a look at the educational threads as well as the pct forum to read up on what you need to know. you need to educate yourself a bit more and we cant explain everything.

prop generally is very low on water retention btw.

I'm thinking you may be a little confused. Prop is know for LESS water retention then any other test out there. Its why its the primarily test used for contest prep. I believe a little bit of learning may be in order....

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=331179 <---- Look through these threads

http://forums.steroid.com/steroid-profiles/ <----- Start learning about your drugs.

It may suck that no one will tell you how to do it but it took me a couple of years to learn and start myself. The stuff is not to be played around with. More knowledge you have yourself the better you'll be in the long run.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Sust sucks... Stick with Prop/Tren .

You should be posting this in Q&A like everyone else says...

Take Reed's advice, read up...

Why does sust suck? And why stick with Prop/Tren ? Ive done plenty of reading but we can all be more educated. Im only asking becuase you stated that.

Reasons for sust sucking ------> Sustanon and why you shouldnt use it Read alot of the thread and responses.

Now the best way to go about it is to learn for yourself. We try to avoid spooning feeding. Get your cycle together and propose everything in the Steroid Q+A section.... start a new thread. List your stats, cycle w/ length and doses, and your PCT. Most of the time if you can't list that you probably may not know enough to begin cycling. Also would be good to list your diet and goals so we may further assist you.

Read up my friend

Thanks for all your wonderfull help

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I moved this to the steroid section, I hope you will take some time to do some research here as well as in the pct and other sections.

Thread Information