Rtansey2007 is offline New Member

prohormones after cycle

Hey guys
    My friend is trying to tell me that when I finish my cycle in a few weeks(tren and sustaplex) that after pct (hcg and tamoxifen ) I should use Extreme Mass and Tren Xtreme from american cellular labs. Am I just better off taking creatine or should i listen to him? What are the benefits of mass and tren vs. creatine like Kre-alkalyn?

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't know what susaplex is but you should never run PHs after an AAS cycle. Your body will just shut down and its gonna make it extra hard for your levels to get back to normal. Vey bad idea. Look at it this way- would you run another steroid right after you finished a cycle of a different steroid? Same concept.

richtries is offline Associate Member
    prohormones are bascially steroids so no, you need sufficient time off after a cycle, time off = cycle time + pct. Would add clomid into your pct aswell, and no harm adding kre-alkalyn either.

Rtansey2007 is offline New Member
    thanks for the input

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but things that raise your NATURAL test levels would be a good idea; like 6oxo

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    after pct of coarse

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    after pct it wouldn't really matter. it won't do much in your pct though, because you would have no natural test production to raise.

******, probably just a company name for sustanon

THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    after pct of coarse
    imo I honestly wouldnt bother with any pro hormone cr@p. If you want to start using something then get yourself some creatine and use that regular, a good protein, eat properly, train your ass off and get plenty of good earned rest. Safe yourself the money m8

a lot of ph's are cheaper than protein and creatine so...

imo you'll benefit from a good protein and some creatine. Like I said, I think they are a load of shite and a waste of money. They all say they do this and that.......B@llocks!!

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtansey2007 View Post
    Hey guys
    My friend is trying to tell me that when I finish my cycle in a few weeks(tren and sustaplex) that after pct (hcg and tamoxifen) I should use Extreme Mass and Tren Xtreme from american cellular labs. Am I just better off taking creatine or should i listen to him? What are the benefits of mass and tren vs. creatine like Kre-alkalyn?
    Well its obvious where you got your sustanon from now and all you really need to say is sust. And no about pro hormones. You can just diet, workout all natty, + some trib. No need to run some bs pro hormone.
    Last edited by Flex-Appeal; 11-10-2008 at 09:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by THEMEATEATER View Post
    imo you'll benefit from a good protein and some creatine. Like I said, I think they are a load of shite and a waste of money. They all say they do this and that.......B@llocks!!
    well yeah, but just like fake steroids there are a lot of fake ph's around there. i don't consider protein to be in the same category as ph's or creatine since its just part of the diet, but a good ph will do 10x what creatine does

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    well yeah, but just like fake steroids there are a lot of fake ph's around there. i don't consider protein to be in the same category as ph's or creatine since its just part of the diet, but a good ph will do 10x what creatine does
    Yeh I know what you mean mate, they arent in the same category but they are a good thing to have. I mean I'm not sure how much a good ph is in the us thats if you have found a good one but in the uk they arent cheap thats for sure. I know people that have used a ph with some good results and someone else used the same ph and got nothing from it or at least very little anyway. I'd just rather save the money and eat like a healthy horse with a good protein and creatine, which I do only use off cycle (creatine). Each to their own though m8 hey

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Rtansey2007 View Post
    Hey guys
    My friend is trying to tell me that when I finish my cycle in a few weeks(tren and sustaplex) that after pct (hcg and tamoxifen) I should use Extreme Mass and Tren Xtreme from american cellular labs. Am I just better off taking creatine or should i listen to him? What are the benefits of mass and tren vs. creatine like Kre-alkalyn?
    anything that effects your natural hormone level is bad for recovering HPTA during PCT time.

very true. its like $30 for more than one cycle of ph here. i like to mix it all together, food creatine, protein, maybe even ph

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    very true. its like $30 for more than one cycle of ph here. i like to mix it all together, food creatine, protein, maybe even ph
    no sh!t....didnt realise it was that cheap. Its like £30-£40 sometimes abit more here. Get it in ya then lol

Thread Information