flatfuel is offline New Member

Quick clen question !

Hey, I'm looking to lost some body fat a little quicker than normal. I don't have a ton to lose, but I was wondering if this will work. I was thinkin about doing a cycle of clenbuterol and also doin about cardio 3 out of the 5 days I go to the gym. Any sort of advice or suggestions would be appreciated, thanks

read this:

Anabolic Review Profile: Clenbuterol

read this:

UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...

cardio should be done atleast 5 times a week if not 6 or sometimes 7 on some weeks.

cardio should be a minumum of 45 minutest 60 is ideal

mix up some HIIT and you should be set to go!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    the best and fastest way to get rid of fat is do 45-60 minutes of cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach 4-5 times a week..if you cant do it in the morning..do it immediately after weight training for 45-60 minutes

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    ^+1

cardio 3 days a week is a waste...

so 5 days 45-60 mins on clen or just forget clen all together ?

They are giving you the BEST information.
    But you DO need to start somewhere, don't let anyone tell you that the cardio that you are doing is a waste. For best results - see recommendations above.

W.I.L.L is offline Junior Member
    I'm starting clen first thing next Monday morning.

I do 60 minutes of cardio 4-5 times a week (I also swim twice a week too on "off" weight days) and will run the clen with my current schedule. Although my cardio routine has been somewhat of a HIIT:

5 min- 3.5-4 flat, level

5 min- 6.5-7

30 min- full, 15% incline 2.5-3

5 min- 6.5-7

15 min- full incline, 2.5-3

Most suggestions I have read say that you should NOT do this if you're going to run clen. Stay consistent with your HR.

This is what I am going to do, and just do full incline between 2.5-3 depending on where that keeps my HR. I'll increase the speed if I need to.

ok cool, thanks for the info

Blog Entries
    im not following what u mean by not doing HIIT cardio while on clen .clen is a thermogenic and will make your body burn more calories.if you add cardio then you will obviously burn more.the difference between HIIT and stardard cardio i.e. 30-45 min of stedy state cardio is that you will burn more calories while exercising durring the standard cardio(probably cus you do it longer than HIIT.)but u allegedly burn more calories post exercise doing the HIIT.thats how i understand it.you may want to resurch further.eather way cardio and clen are a go.

W.I.L.L is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    im not following what u mean by not doing HIIT cardio while on clen.clen is a thermogenic and will make your body burn more calories.if you add cardio then you will obviously burn more.the difference between HIIT and stardard cardio i.e. 30-45 min of stedy state cardio is that you will burn more calories while exercising durring the standard cardio(probably cus you do it longer than HIIT.)but u allegedly burn more calories post exercise doing the HIIT.thats how i understand it.you may want to resurch further.eather way cardio and clen are a go.
    When you do an HIIT style of cardio your HR is up and down, not staying at a consistent rate when on clen (and this is just what I have read) can be dangerous as that clen will raise your blood pressure and heart rate just sitting still.

Yeah it's a thermogenic, but a very intense thermogenic.

I don't claim to know everything about it, but enough to know I won't be all out running too much on it.

I had no problem with HIIT when I was on clen , but I also didin't get any sides and took 160mcg my first time i took it, didn't even need to take taurine or anything, no sleep aid, worked great for me!

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    the best and fastest way to get rid of fat is do 45-60 minutes of cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach 4-5 times a week..if you cant do it in the morning..do it immediately after weight training for 45-60 minutes
    do you have some research that shows that your body is not going to switch energy sources to muscle with that long of a duration of cardio in a fasted state, not trying to be a douche or anything, just interested because i've always read that doing cardio for over 40 minutes on an empty stomach, even at low intensity can cause gluconeogenesis

Quote Originally Posted by flatfuel View Post
    so 5 days 45-60 mins on clen or just forget clen all together ?
    that's a good place to start, i would start doing cardio and altering your diet first, then in a month or so if your results are good but start to slow, then add clen, changing one variable at a time will allow you to deduce what works best for you in the long run

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    im not following what u mean by not doing HIIT cardio while on clen.clen is a thermogenic and will make your body burn more calories.if you add cardio then you will obviously burn more.the difference between HIIT and stardard cardio i.e. 30-45 min of stedy state cardio is that you will burn more calories while exercising durring the standard cardio(probably cus you do it longer than HIIT.)but u allegedly burn more calories post exercise doing the HIIT.thats how i understand it.you may want to resurch further.eather way cardio and clen are a go.
    you're right on the fact that interval training creates an after burn effect that raises your metabolism for several hours after cardio, and you are also right that using clen will cause you to burn more calories when doing cardio, the question is more calories from what? fat or muscle? if the clen pushes your heart rate too high then your body will shift into gluconeogenesis and start breaking down your muscle into constitute AA for fuel, not trying to be a dick, just saying for info sake

[/QUOTE]

bold

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by flatfuel View Post
    Hey, I'm looking to lost some body fat a little quicker than normal. I don't have a ton to lose, but I was wondering if this will work. I was thinkin about doing a cycle of clenbuterol and also doin about cardio 3 out of the 5 days I go to the gym. Any sort of advice or suggestions would be appreciated, thanks
    I've found that to optimize my results with clen I need to cardio ED, not only that but exercise during any spare time I have....needless to say..DIET is also crucial for best results.

Thread Information