paddy155 is offline Member

Can anyone terll me how to mix hcg

I am about to run a pct that requires me to take HCG at 500iu each day for 3 weeks. The pct protocol also has nolva,aromasin and vit e in it but it is the Hcg that I am unsure of. I should state that I have no experience whatsoever with HCG. What I have in front of me is 12 amps. 6 contain a powder block at the bottom of them and they seem to have chineese writing on them with the number 5000. This means nothing to me. I was thinking 5000iu ? The other 6 contain Bacteriostatic water and has 2ml scribed on them. Could I have a little advice on how to mix them and dose them. Very unsure how to measure 500iu into ml. Any advise would be great bro's.

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    If you add the 2 mls.of water it will make the 10 tic on your insilin needle 250 ius.
    Last edited by romo6; 11-10-2008 at 02:45 PM. Reason: correction

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    I would take a 10ml vial of bacteriostatic water, mix as above (using some of the bacteriostatic water from my vial), and then inject the mix into the vial. Now your 5000iu's is @ 500iu's per ml. Keep refrigerated.

thebutcher95 is offline Banned
    good info

so its an insulin needle I use. Can it be took I.M ?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I generally shoot mine sub-Q.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Ok,will go with sub-Q. So should I ditch the 2ml vial of bact water and get a 10ml one instead and mix my 5000iu powder amp along with it and if I do this and buy an isulin syringe then I would just measure 500iu from it and i'm ready to go ?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    You could reconstitute 5000iu of HCG with 10ml of BW. Then you would have 500iu of HCG per 1 ml as stated above.
    You'll want more than 1 insulin syringe, and when you reconstitute your HCG, most people prefer to let the BW trickle down the side of the vial instead of squirting the BW straight into the HCG wafer. This can be accomplished by bending a radius in the needle of the syringe you use to you draw and inject your BW. I usually grab a 23 ga. or so just for reconstitution and of course a FRESH slin pin with each HCG injection.
    If you haven't already read the HCG profile, I'd suggest reading it.
    Anabolic Review Profile: HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadatropin)

You never really stated why you felt that you needed the HCG, but I'm assuming you feel it's necessary.

Good luck,
    AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thanks Guys. I have learned a little more today.

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Awesome.I myself will add 1ml of b-water to the 5000iu that makes the 10tic 500ius.No need for all that water.

Thread Information