NJBigjay1986 is offline New Member

clen/T3/Winstrol??

I just recived today:

500 CLENBUTEROL (40MG)
    200 STROMBAFORT(Winstrol )(10MG)
    60 T3 (50MG)

I had found a cycle on a website what contained all 3 in a 12 week cycle, but I cant find the website now!! I know some people dont like this cycle after looking up information, but can someone please help me figure one out.

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    What are your stats?

Im 6"5 251 pounds..im not sure of my Bf% I would guess around 15. I run 4 miles a morning and life 1-1 1/2 hrs a night. My diet is very clean and I have been taking Animal Pak..Met ** L-Glut and Creatine. Someone told me that it would really help me cut fat but maintain muscle and make me hard

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    [QUOTE=NJBigjay1986;4292585]Im 6"5 251 pounds..im not sure of my Bf% I would guess around 15. I run 4 miles a morning and life 1-1 1/2 hrs a night. My diet is very clean and I have been taking Animal Pak..Met ** L-Glut and Creatine. Someone told me that it would really help me cut fat but maintain muscle and make me hardQUOTE]

how old are you?
    have you run any cycles before?
    how long have you been training?
    what pct are you gonna run?
    do you have your pct on hand?
    lets see that clean diet
    and some pics would be nice so we can gauge

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    How old are you? I asked for your stats in the first place because it seems like you want to lose weight and usually diet is the missing factor but you say you eat clean.

Im 22 and have been training for 3 years. I havent done a cycle yet and dont have my PCT yet, I planned on getting it from a friend soon. If I cut out the Winny, would I still need the PCT?

Meal one:Egg whites and oatmeal
    Meal two:50g protein shake with Glu and Creatine
    Meal three: Turkey sandwich with Broc
    Meal four: Shake again
    Meal five: 3 chicken Breasts..Sweet Potato and Broc (1 cup) again
    Meal 6: Shake after gym

Quote Originally Posted by NJBigjay1986 View Post
    Im 22 and have been training for 3 years. I havent done a cycle yet and dont have my PCT yet, I planned on getting it from a friend soon. If I cut out the Winny, would I still need the PCT?

Meal one:Egg whites and oatmeal
    how many? how much oatmeal?
    Meal two:50g protein shake with Glu and Creatine
    cut out shake, add lean protein and good carb source, sweet potatos would be nice
    Meal three: Turkey sandwich with Broc
    cut out the sandwich, if you have to have it then use whole wheat bread and a good bit of turkey, probably around 10oz
    Meal four: Shake again
    same as above, real food bro
    Meal five: 3 chicken Breasts..Sweet Potato and Broc (1 cup) again
    this is what i'm talking bout, good meal
    Meal 6: Shake after gym
    after the gym this is good, make sure you have some carbs in there
    too many shakes, more real food
    some healthy fat would be good too

If I add the Winstrol in I will need PCT? How about without? How would you cycle all 3 of these?

If I add the Winstrol in I will need PCT? How about without? How would you cycle all 3 of these?
    i don't think you need too yet, with some tweaks you could gain/lose naturally

i'm taking it you want to cut correct?
    if so what is your training routine like?
    btw, 12 weeks of winstrol oral is a really bad idea

I am doing really well with out anything. I ran an ECA stack about 4 weeks ago and lost 15 pounds. I am trying to lose fat but maintain my muscle, and thats why adding the winny I thought would help. I wasent going to run Winstol 12 stright weeks. The cycle I saw was like Clen weeks 1-3..T3 Weeks 4-7 winny 7-10 and Clen again 9-12. I just dont remember the Mgs for each per day.

I am doing really well with out anything. I ran an ECA stack about 4 weeks ago and lost 15 pounds. I am trying to lose fat but maintain my muscle, and thats why adding the winny I thought would help. I wasent going to run Winstol 12 stright weeks. The cycle I saw was like Clen weeks 1-3..T3 Weeks 4-7 winny 7-10 and Clen again 9-12. I just dont remember the Mgs for each per day.
    forget the winny, you don't need it yet

you could try a clen cycle and see how that works, the t3 i would stay away from as it doesn't know the difference between muscle and fat and burns both.

read up on the clen and try a cycle of it, but watch your blood pressure, here is some stuff to read up on

How to Keep from Losing Muscle During Empty Stomach Cardio
    How to Keep from Losing Muscle on Empty Stomach Cardio

Clenbuterol FAQ
    Clen Faq. You better like it it took me ages.

Since I am a bigger person(6"5 251) what cycle of clen should I take? Can you please explain the Benadryl theory also. How long should I run my 1st cycle for? So you saying if I take the T3 with the Clen with will burn Fat along with muscle? I am sorry im asking so many questions, I just wanna get it right the frist time.

Also I read after my clen /T3 cycle its good to run an ECA stack. Is that smart to do?

Since I am a bigger person(6"5 251) what cycle of clen should I take?i would run it straight for 4-6 weeks, with benedryl or ketotifen fumarate, just watch your bp
    Can you please explain the Benadryl theory also.diphenhydramine, the main ingredient in benedryl, is a beta upregulator, meaning that it reanimates beta cells that have been worn out by the clen, kind of like recharging a battery (though this is a very basic analogy)
    How long should I run my 1st cycle for? So you saying if I take the T3 with the Clen with will burn Fat along with muscle? more than likely yes
    I am sorry im asking so many questions, I just wanna get it right the frist time.
    asking questions is perfectly fine, i'd perfer you get it right the first time as well

Also I read after my clen/T3 cycle its good to run an ECA stack. Is that smart to do?
    no, ephedrine and clen hit the same receptors, though clen is more like a needle in that it hits specific ones and ephedrine is like a sledge hammer, so taking them both would duelly downregulate the receptors and not give them time to recover

If I run this Clen cycle,I stay at 120mgs per day until when? Than when to I start to lower the dose to finish the 35 days? How long do I wait until my next cycle?

Day 1 60mcg
    Day 2 60mcg
    Day 3 60mcg
    Day 4 80mcg
    Day 5 80mcg
    Day 6 80mcg
    Day 7 100mcg
    Day 8 100mcg
    Day 9 100mcg
    Day 10 120mcg
    Day 11 120mcg
    I normally stop at 120mcg as this dosage works for me with minimal sides.

you would run at 120mcg and take benedryl ed of the third week, so aroundday 14 start taking 50mg before bed for 7-10 days, and just continue this for however long you want, though i wouldn't go past 8 weeks

personally i run the benedryl every other week, but i used to run upwards of 350mcg/day, which is really stupid since the benefits stop around 180mcg

So day 10-45 I can take 120mg per day? Should I like start comming off around the last week like 120-100-100-80-80-60-60? Take Benedryl every 3rd week for 7-10 days. so If I ran for 45 days I would only have to take it days 21-31 right?

So day 10-45 I can take 120mg per day? Should I like start comming off around the last week like 120-100-100-80-80-60-60? Take Benedryl every 3rd week for 7-10 days. so If I ran for 45 days I would only have to take it days 21-31 right?
    i would start taping off the last week or so, and technically yes, you would only take it 21-31 though i would throw in a couple more weeks just to make sure your receptors are fresh

A couple more weeks on clen plus Bene or just Bene by itself?

couple more on clen /benedryl

Im going to run it for 35 days..im going to bed but please come back on tomarrow around the same time if you can!!! How long should I wait after day 35 to start a new 35 day cycle? Also I may take the Bene a week (days 36-42) after by itself before my new cycle! Thanks so much for all the info

Im going to run it for 35 days..im going to bed but please come back on tomarrow around the same time if you can!!! How long should I wait after day 35 to start a new 35 day cycle? Also I may take the Bene a week (days 36-42) after by itself before my new cycle! Thanks so much for all the info
    no prob, i'll be on sometime tomorrow prolly, and i would give it a month or so before running another cycle, just to let your body recover

Remember I have the 200 10mg Winstrol too. What would be a good 1st cycle that I could include that in?

Thread Information