BrockStone is offline New Member

A-Bomb Test Stack.. Help Please...

I just received 50, 50mg A-Bombs, 1 bottle of Cyp 250 and 2 bottles of Sust 250... I'm going to take 1 50mg A-Bomb per day and stack it with one of the bottles... Now my question is, should i take the whole A-Bomb in the morning or half in the morning and half in the evening, and what should i stack it with at first? the Sust, then switch over to the Cyp, then back to Sust or, start the stack with the Cyp, then go over to the Susts? your help is appreciated... thanks guys.

P.S. This isnt my first time, i did two cycles of Test 400 and Dbols in June, im 6'0 tall, and weigh 150 and i weight train in the gym 3-4 days a week.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Dude you have no clue as to what youre doing...

How old are you, and whats you BF%?

Why would you run two different Tests in one cycle?

Secondly, unless each bottle has 50ML's you do NOT have enough for a cycle.

BrockStone is offline New Member
    I'm 27 and they are 10 ML bottles. Why do you say i have no clue as to what im doing? I have a clue, im just looking for some stacking advice.. What do you recommend i do?

generation_ss is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BrockStone View Post
    I just received 50, 50mg A-Bombs, 1 bottle of Cyp 250 and 2 bottles of Sust 250... I'm going to take 1 50mg A-Bomb per day and stack it with one of the bottles... Now my question is, should i take the whole A-Bomb in the morning or half in the morning and half in the evening, and what should i stack it with at first? the Sust, then switch over to the Cyp, then back to Sust or, start the stack with the Cyp, then go over to the Susts? your help is appreciated... thanks guys.

P.S. This isnt my first time, i did two cycles of Test 400 and Dbols in June, im 6'0 tall, and weigh 150 and i weight train in the gym 3-4 days a week.
    6'0 and 150lbs...Bro you have much more natural development to go before you should use gear...your athletic weight should be around 205lbs ..improve your diet..check out the diet threads

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Quote Originally Posted by BrockStone View Post
    I'm 27 and they are 10 ML bottles. Why do you say i have no clue as to what im doing? I have a clue, im just looking for some stacking advice.. What do you recommend i do?

Because unless its dosed at 500mgs/ML you DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH TO CYCLE!!!

And you can read the drug profiles! They will tell you how and what to stack for whatever goals youre looking for.

I recommend that you check out the diet section ASAP!

Youre entirely too small to cycle, and with that, i KNOW you have a diet problem.

AAS are not magic bro, trust me... it takes years or training and proper dieting before AAS will do anything long term for you.

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    i have advice......stop asking questions and READ

Thread Information