fitguy is offline Anabolic Member

test hrt levels due to hairloss

i am wondering what are some safe hrt levels of test concerning hairloss issues,i am yet to decide if i should run hrt levels of test and deca without finasteride or run normal test levels finasteride and deca...peace

bump

bump

robb01 is offline New Member
    Id like to know too

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    well, you want to run at least 150mg - 200mg of test on cycle
    it's just over an hrt dose, that's what I would say to run as a min if you're running deca
    then something like 600mg of deca a week would be a strong cycle

or you could run a standard 500 mg of test with 400 - 600 mg of deca
    deca gives you more bang for mg muscle building
    with fina

as for not running finasteride nobody knows, and which way will produce less hair loss ??? think it over and try it out
    I'd run option 1 with fina
    nandrolone - 5 ar enzyme = death to hair...false imo

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    look at it this way, you aren't doing your hair any favors no matter what
    even at hrt levels of test you have just as much or more test and dht in addition to deca . If you decide to go with it, nobody can tell you exactly what's the most hairloss free cycle for you. You just gotta try to keep it as mininal as possible...avoid the harsh dht's, pick something and go with it and hope you don't see your hair go down the drain with your morning shower.

I use nizoral 2% shampoo and hit up the male pattern spots with rogaine.
    I'm 29 and my hairline is still perfect...even better then when I started cycling.

Maverick_J8 is offline Member
    I use Finasteride. And Rogaine extra strength for the hairline/temples. Works well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    I'm 29 and my hairline is still perfect...even better then when I started cycling.
    I may try this too. What are directions for use?

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    look at it this way, you aren't doing your hair any favors no matter what
    even at hrt levels of test you have just as much or more test and dht in addition to deca . If you decide to go with it, nobody can tell you exactly what's the most hairloss free cycle for you. You just gotta try to keep it as mininal as possible...avoid the harsh dht's, pick something and go with it and hope you don't see your hair go down the drain with your morning shower.

well kratos i have read lots of your posts,i have tried aas before did like 3 and only one finished properly 5 years ago,anyways my last cycle was test and deca at 200mg wasnt sure if my gear was bunk or just low dosed anyways i stopped it,i was running finasteride then and had minimal hairloss,till now my hair line is the same not sure if i have thining on the crown but my hair is just fine,i even tried dbol before with minimum hairloss so not really sure if i am predisposed to hairloss but i i believe i do to a little extent and i am dealing with it like i do from what i have read you loose like 100 hairs naturally per day but the question is are you supposed to see 100 hairs in your hands while showering per day? cause thats the only way for me to notice loosing hair and aint sure if thats the natural rate of hair loss or not. do i believe that the deca finasteride equals more hairloss thing is a myth yes i do believe it is and have read that people who ran both have no problems what so ever,anyways i believe i will be doing a test deca and finasteride cycle to combat hairloss..hey kratos seems that you are into the god of war series bro kool nick

Thread Information