Mike111 is offline Banned

got a bit sick after injecting

i injected yesterday and woke up today really dizzy. felt like puking and i was really sweaty. when i injected it hurt more then it usually does. did i hit something inside my body vein or vessel? im still kind of dizzy since last night.

ausmanalot is offline Associate Member
    prob hit something bro

Where did u inject?

ausmanalot is offline Associate Member
    i would not worry just inject into ur gluts dude.. you dont even really need to aspirate there...
    Its really important to asp in ur thighs..
    I dont even reckon its good to inject into ur legs for a few reasons

inected in my chest. i rotate from chest shoulders and quads. dont know havnt tried glutes ill give it a try. if i did hit something like a vein should i go to a doctor. today i was pretty sluggish. thanks.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i would not worry just inject into ur gluts dude.. you dont even really need to aspirate there...
    Stop giving advice period you know nothing. ALWAYS ASPIRATE !

To the original poster what did you inject?

THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ausmanalot View Post

lmao....you carry on doing that then m8

and what are the reasons for not injecting into the legs then??

user12345654321 is offline Junior Member
    are there any reasons for not injecting quads?
    i have only ever injected my quads, they are massive and right in front of you ?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There are no reasons not to inject quads, I have injected all over them and ironically the only place I ever hit a vein is basically on the side half way down where most sites say is good to inject. I prefer the top of the quads actually. Quads are my favourite spot to inject.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike111 View Post
    inected in my chest. i rotate from chest shoulders and quads. dont know havnt tried glutes ill give it a try. if i did hit something like a vein should i go to a doctor. today i was pretty sluggish. thanks.
    your braver than me going in the pec, just cant seem to man up and do it lol
    Glutes are easy when you've done it a couple of times, but I know that some people cramp up when twisting round to inject glutes, havent had it myself yet, and it can be a bit awkward say if your righthabded and you inject your left glute.
    And if you hit a vein you will be fine, just make sure you aspirate all the time m8.

i injected enanthate and deca . thanks for all the help. woke up today sweating like a motherfker this bed is thrashed lol. got a bit of a fever and im a bit slow to register things. but its much better then yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by THEMEATEATER View Post
    your braver than me going in the pec, just cant seem to man up and do it lol
    Glutes are easy when you've done it a couple of times, but I know that some people cramp up when twisting round to inject glutes, havent had it myself yet, and it can be a bit awkward say if your righthabded and you inject your left glute.
    And if you hit a vein you will be fine, just make sure you aspirate all the time m8.
    thanks bro. yeh it was awkward when i was twisting bak to try it. not a big fan of glutes. lol yeh chest is the worst. its my first cycle and ive been injecting most in there. dont ask me why lol just feel the need to. sometimes the pain gets me pumped for a workout coz i get angry. try it one day lol

thanks bro. yeh it was awkward when i was twisting bak to try it. not a big fan of glutes. lol yeh chest is the worst. its my first cycle and ive been injecting most in there. dont ask me why lol just feel the need to. sometimes the pain gets me pumped for a workout coz i get angry. try it one day lol
    I love doing glutes, I think thats why god gave us arse cheeks so we can stick gear in um
    And jabbing the chest........maybe next year lol Just makes me cringe thinking about it, even though I would like to do it. 1st cycle, in the chest, you've got balls m8 I'll give you that

fanatic is offline Member
    Wow... seriously, stop giving this kind of advice before you hurt someone.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    You are a fvcking idiot and should not be giving advice on this board. Please explain to me why you shouldnt aspirate when injecting into your glute ? Is your knowledge of human anatomy really that retarded ?

i injected yesterday and woke up today really dizzy. felt like puking and i was really sweaty. when i injected it hurt more then it usually does. did i hit something inside my body vein or vessel? im still kind of dizzy since last night.
    I wouldnt worry about it... it COULD be gear-related but, most likely, its not. If you did get some in to a vein it would have already ran its course... I'd go see a Dr. if the sides do not subside in a day or two, just to be safe. I hope everything works out for you, bro.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"

korsow is offline Associate Member
    btw, do glutes while laying down, discovered this to be 100X easier to do than while standing up

Quote Originally Posted by korsow View Post
    btw, do glutes while laying down, discovered this to be 100X easier to do than while standing up
    Hmmm... that's a damn good idea. Haha I can't believe I've never thought of that. Thanks, bro.

korsow is offline Associate Member
    No problem bro, took me a couple of years to even dawn on me that I could do it laying on the bed, I usually lay on my side, with the cheek im gonna shoot facing up.. just dont try it after working yer abbs out, lol you might cramp up lol

Thread Information