Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    LizzardSecond's Avatar
    LizzardSecond is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    335

    Post Cycle delayed-Ejaculation issues

    My cycle was 625mg per week of Sustanon with the last injection on July 29th. My PCT was the Anthony Roberts PCT.

    I know that while your on cycle your supposed to last longer. I noticed a change during the cycle and assumed that would return to normal just weeks after the cycle ended.

    Its November now and I am slated to start my next cycle December 1st. 12 weeks of Test & 6 weeks of PCT equals 18 weeks off.

    I last too long during sex. Before my cycle I would last 20min, sometimes longer and other times a quickie. Now 45min to 1 hour is the norm and a quickie is impossible. I sometimes have to give up from exhaustion or because my wife says that she is getting sore. This is a bad thing and can anyone help.

  2. #2
    redz's Avatar
    redz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    My HOME GYM
    Posts
    13,109
    Your pct was likely to weak and or short. You could try taking caber. I wouldnt cycle again until you fell normal also blood work would be a good plan too.

  3. #3
    LizzardSecond's Avatar
    LizzardSecond is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    335

    Pct

    I did the Anthony Roberts Pct to the book. I am only 200lbs and did just above normal test. I also feel fine in every other aspect.

  4. #4
    redz's Avatar
    redz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    My HOME GYM
    Posts
    13,109
    Then get blood work done to see if you are fine.

  5. #5
    inky-e's Avatar
    inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    the three oh!
    Posts
    13,329
    Quote Originally Posted by LizzardSecond View Post
    My cycle was 625mg per week of Sustanon with the last injection on July 29th. My PCT was the Anthony Roberts PCT.

    I know that while your on cycle your supposed to last longer. I noticed a change during the cycle and assumed that would return to normal just weeks after the cycle ended.

    Its November now and I am slated to start my next cycle December 1st. 12 weeks of Test & 6 weeks of PCT equals 18 weeks off.

    I last too long during sex. Before my cycle I would last 20min, sometimes longer and other times a quickie. Now 45min to 1 hour is the norm and a quickie is impossible. I sometimes have to give up from exhaustion or because my wife says that she is getting sore. This is a bad thing and can anyone help.
    Not necessarily true...certain compounds will do that..for me it was deca /test...there were times I just couldn't cum. I would tend to agree your pct wasn't all that great. Do bloodwork..could be other factors at play here.

  6. #6
    LizzardSecond's Avatar
    LizzardSecond is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    335
    I have seen the a few PCT out there and I have spoken to many serious body builders. All have recommend one basic formula that is most effective. PCT = SERM + AI + HCG .

    I did all three. 6 weeks of 20mg of Novaldex, 30 days of Aromasin and 4 weeks of HCG.

    What could I have done different? The Aromasin is supposed to be the best.

    Also, I went from 168lbs to 205lbs. Lost 7lbs and kept strength in the first month. Now I am 207lbs. Also remember that my last injection was July 29th. Almost 4 months ago. Would not have my body recovered naturally?

    What type of blood work do I ask for?

  7. #7
    Shurik's Avatar
    Shurik is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Russia,Syberia
    Posts
    427
    Quote Originally Posted by LizzardSecond View Post
    My cycle was 625mg per week of Sustanon with the last injection on July 29th. My PCT was the Anthony Roberts PCT.

    I know that while your on cycle your supposed to last longer. I noticed a change during the cycle and assumed that would return to normal just weeks after the cycle ended.

    Its November now and I am slated to start my next cycle December 1st. 12 weeks of Test & 6 weeks of PCT equals 18 weeks off.

    I last too long during sex. Before my cycle I would last 20min, sometimes longer and other times a quickie. Now 45min to 1 hour is the norm and a quickie is impossible. I sometimes have to give up from exhaustion or because my wife says that she is getting sore. This is a bad thing and can anyone help.
    lol.. Get a girl on the side, if your wife cant handle it.

  8. #8
    inky-e's Avatar
    inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    the three oh!
    Posts
    13,329
    Quote Originally Posted by LizzardSecond View Post
    I have seen the a few PCT out there and I have spoken to many serious body builders. All have recommend one basic formula that is most effective. PCT = SERM + AI + HCG .

    I did all three. 6 weeks of 20mg of Novaldex, 30 days of Aromasin and 4 weeks of HCG.

    What could I have done different? The Aromasin is supposed to be the best.

    Also, I went from 168lbs to 205lbs. Lost 7lbs and kept strength in the first month. Now I am 207lbs. Also remember that my last injection was July 29th. Almost 4 months ago. Would not have my body recovered naturally?

    What type of blood work do I ask for?
    Your PCT looks alot like what I did Bro...ask your Doc for a full workup..including test levels and prolactin

  9. #9
    rhino1's Avatar
    rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Your GF's Hot Wet Snatch
    Posts
    2,219
    Well if you ever do tren you wont be able to cum forever....

    Test+Tren+Oxycontin+viagra/cialis=PORNSTAR

  10. #10
    Reed's Avatar
    Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!
    Posts
    21,876
    I'm like this and always have been even before juice.

  11. #11
    rhino1's Avatar
    rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Your GF's Hot Wet Snatch
    Posts
    2,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post
    I'm like this and always have been even before juice.
    what a pornstar?

    with that combo you could be the worlds greatest pornstar...

  12. #12
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,261
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post
    I'm like this and always have been even before juice.
    I was going to say the same, 20 minutes would normally be a quickie and if I want to play it's 1hr + easily and 2 hrs is not uncommon. You just need a woman (women) who can keep up.

    Only think I noticed is on Test E I want to do this 3+ times a day. LOL

  13. #13
    Reed's Avatar
    Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!
    Posts
    21,876
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino1 View Post
    what a pornstar?

    with that combo you could be the worlds greatest pornstar...
    Been considering it lately

  14. #14
    LizzardSecond's Avatar
    LizzardSecond is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    335
    I love how this board always takes somebody's serious issue and turns it into a complete joke.

    Your not supposed to last too long. My question was could this be a side effect? Could my body still need time adjusting? Can I do my next cycle for December 1st start? Is it just fine and go along with the next cycle.

    I am going to get the blood work done. I don't think the doctor is going to say go ahead with the next cycle, this is something that happens as your body re-adjusts to normal hormone levels.

    So can somebody who wants to give some real input based on their knowledge and experience that is related to steroids and the human body please do.

    Everyone else should keep their narrow minded meathead answers to themselves.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •