davpet is offline New Member

How long after stopping Dutasteride before using Deca ?

I've decided to err on the side of caution and not use Dutasteride with Deca , for fear of increased hair loss.

How long should i wait after stopping Dutasteride before i use Deca ?

I know the half life of Dutasteride is 5 weeks. Does that mean i should wait at least 10 weeks before starting the Deca ?

I have read that Dutasteride is detectable in your blood for 4-6 months, surely that amount is negligible ?

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    2 months or so, but no point cause I'm guessing you're running test with your deca
    deca + duta is not anything to worry about imo.

davpet is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    2 months or so, but no point cause I'm guessing you're running test with your deca
    deca + duta is not anything to worry about imo.
    After 2 months (9 weeks) 0.5mg dutasteride will be down to around 0.1mg which is equivalent to 5mg finasteride (5 Propecia's).

So surely you should wait at least 3 months, what do you think ?
    Last edited by davpet; 11-12-2008 at 08:16 AM.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    why are you taking .5mg ed for hairloss when e4d would be enough. I'm assuming you're taking it for hairloss.

ok, if you want to be extreme about it the answer is 4 months
    serum DHT concentrations returned to within 20% of baseline values 4 weeks following the end of treatment in those subjects taking finasteride and 16 weeks in those taking dutasteride.

You are taking test with deca ? yes or no? I really don't see the point of this exercise of stopping duta. Deca is not some super hair-loss chemical in the absence of 5-ar. DHT>deca at dropping hair + deca is actually active in muscle where DHT is not to any significant %. Also, what's the rate of conversion of nadrolone to DHN? How strong does the enzyme bind nadrolone?

If you're running deca alone and don't care about your weiner then wait the 4 months and go for it I guess. Hair is pretty awesome. But if you're running test at any level, I'd keep the duta.

Thread Information