Thread: pain remedies

drive it!! is offline Associate Member

pain remedies

Has anyone heard of using benadryl to deal with injection pain and swelling apparently some brands of gear have a higher level of histamines in the recipe which leads to a good amount of swelling and pain for several days post injection ( not an infection just a nuisance) if so does the bendryl remedy work? thanks for any help.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Benadryl won't work.
    Histamine isn't in the compound, and is thus not the problem.

You can try diluting it various sterile oils/waters, but should note that overall volume can also incite pain. If this is your first cycle, take heart, things will get better.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

wideroe1 is offline New Member
    Use Cataflam. It will help.

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    you can try shooting with some b12 it helps for most things except prop and winni which will hurt no matter what.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    if your getting hives and/or itching from your injections benedryl will help but that would be your body reacting to the aas and not the product actually having histamines in it. a hydrocortisone would also help and wont make you tired

drive it!! is offline Associate Member
    this about my 6th cycle but the first time from this source. when i googled the problem i found a lot of info about this particular lab using a higher content of alcohol to increase sterilty . which some how leads to a build up of histamines in the area resulting in pain ?????????

mbeg1 is offline New Member
    hi i am new to all this and am on my 1st cycle and keep getting Bad swelling and pain when i inject, its very red and itching, have been reading wot you guys have been saying so guess its pretty normal (wot is aas please?) and dose any one have any advice

thanks for your time

Quote Originally Posted by drive it!! View Post
    this about my 6th cycle but the first time from this source. when i googled the problem i found a lot of info about this particular lab using a higher content of alcohol to increase sterilty . which some how leads to a build up of histamines in the area resulting in pain ?????????
    try some tonight and see how it works

Quote Originally Posted by mbeg1 View Post
    hi i am new to all this and am on my 1st cycle and keep getting Bad swelling and pain when i inject, its very red and itching, have been reading wot you guys have been saying so guess its pretty normal (wot is aas please?) and dose any one have any advice

thanks for your time
    means the juice bro

AugsLars12 is offline Junior Member
    I'm going through the same problem. It's my second cycle and have been going through the same source as 5 others that have been using the same source. I too have been having very painful,red, and swollen post injection problems and no one else in the group has had the same problem. Do you guys recommend trying to cut it with some grape seed? or cotton oil? or maybe even b-12 but that's water based is it not?

Thread Information