ma3adi_Darkman is offline Junior Member

my first cycle need ur opinion

i would like to take your opinion about my 1st cycle i will take d-bole and testosterone and winstrol but i dint now what to take to recover from these cycle and will be cycle for 8-10 weeks so can any one help
    my adge 25 and am doing bodybuilder from 8 years
    Last edited by ma3adi_Darkman; 10-19-2008 at 04:49 AM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Age ? Stats and workout experience ? That is way to many compounds for your first cycle

blake.varhaug is offline Junior Member
    Stats? diet? If its your first cycle i would stick to Just test.....If you want to throw an oral in then stick with dbol for the first 4 weeks. something like test e 500mg EW split into to shots of 250mg (mon, thurs) and 40-50 mg dbol ED for the first four weeks

many thanks for your fast replay..., my stat is single and my wight is 93 kilo my plan to eat from 150 to 200 protien per day

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Single thats great.Hey just like blake said that would work good.Good luck.

blake.varhaug is offline Junior Member

stats

by stats i mean

height
    weight
    cycle exp
    training exp

Dinosaur is offline Member
    that cycle by just looking at it needs modifications.
    it looks like you want to do cutting cycle but how would you front load with dbol and end it with winstrol . again it looks like ur not fimiliar with do's n don't s on this board.
    since u want to quick reply get ur plan together on what results u want to achieve with the right information and you ll get a good respond from the members.

Quote Originally Posted by charrif View Post
    that cycle by just looking at it needs modifications.
    it looks like you want to do cutting cycle but how would you front load with dbol and end it with winstrol . again it looks like ur not fimiliar with do's n don't s on this board.
    since u want to quick reply get ur plan together on what results u want to achieve with the right information and you ll get a good respond from the members.
    dear i didnt want to do cut cycle i wana do bulk cycle and my cycle is 500 mg per week tets for 8 weeks and 25 mg every 5-6 hours for 4weeks dbol
    but i dont know to keep these gain after my 1st cycle

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    you don't need 100mg of dbol .. 50 tops for your first cycle. you can cut the pills if you want to take it that often too. test e or c you should do for ~12

pct (keeping your gains) 50-50-25-25 clomid and 40-40-20-20 nolva (thats mg/wk for 4 weeks)

SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    first of all that is too much for a first cycle , second you dont know a lot about AAS and cycling , thats a second reason why you should not use that much compounds, in fact i dont recommend that you even do a cycle.

Do more research before you use the juice man .They are not toys.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTest View Post
    first of all that is too much for a first cycle , second you dont know a lot about AAS and cycling , thats a second reason why you should not use that much compounds, in fact i dont recommend that you even do a cycle.

Do more research before you use the juice man .They are not toys.
    1st of all many thanks for your replay and I really appreciated your opinion but I already do research for my 1st cycle and I have found that dbol and testosterone is the most common that used in 1st cycle and and am not beginner in bodybuilding i already starting lift from 8 years but really I have no information about the pct cycle and how to keep gain

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by ma3adi_Darkman View Post
    1st of all many thanks for your replay and I really appreciated your opinion but I already do research for my 1st cycle and I have found that dbol and testosterone is the most common that used in 1st cycle and and am not beginner in bodybuilding i already starting lift from 8 years but really I have no information about the pct cycle and how to keep gain

Then you really should keep researching..read...read ...read...lift

right on inky , since you dont know pct , then you dont know much about steroids , its not a simple search that you do in 5 minutes on the net , not even 5 months , i spent more than 2 years reading everyday for more than 3 hours about steroids and i am seriously still learning about them many things everyday.

As i said its not that simple bro , if you knew enough , you would have known about post cycle therapy which is actually bringing your natural hormone levels again online like they were , which is a VERY important procedure that any person even considering using steroids should know shitloads of information about.

many thanks many i think i will do more reading

good call dude. You will thank yourself trust me.

Thread Information