Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: dostinex

  1. #1
    jim37 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    174
    Blog Entries
    1

    dostinex

    does anyone know the appropriate dose of dostinex to get the multiple erection thing going. i have no problem with erection but would like to possably have multiples. my wife would like that also. also, how would that affect my growth cycle of sust., deca ., hgh??

  2. #2
    BAMBAM2385 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by jim37 View Post
    does anyone know the appropriate dose of dostinex to get the multiple erection thing going. i have no problem with erection but would like to possably have multiples. my wife would like that also. also, how would that affect my growth cycle of sust., deca., hgh??
    I take 1MG a week split up into 2 doses.. There's a study out there that says a lot of caber can cause heart problems at high weekly doses so i'd stay as low as you can. BTW 1MG will help big time with the 19-nor your taking

  3. #3
    Mooseman33's Avatar
    Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5,464
    dostinex is caber correct?

    can u take caber without hitting a 19-nor...can u take with test, or just by itself...

    sorry man for the highjack..

  4. #4
    Kratos's Avatar
    Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    34,255
    I wouldn't stay on caber too long, I use it on cycle to control prolactin, and prolactin has no benifit to muscle growth directly but you don't want to have none of it floating around in your body.


    Background
    In the vast majority of prolactin deficiency states, the deficiency occurs secondary to general anterior pituitary dysfunction. The most commonly associated condition is postpartum pituitary necrosis (Sheehan syndrome); however, prolactin deficiency can also be caused by anterior pituitary impairment secondary to pituitary (or extrapituitary) tumor or treatment of tumor, parasellar diseases, head injury, infection (eg, tuberculosis, histoplasmosis), or infiltrative diseases (eg, sarcoidosis, hemochromatosis, lymphocytic hypophysitis).1, 2, 3

    Partial isolated prolactin deficiency is rare, and case reports of total isolated prolactin deficiency are rarer still and may have a genetic component (ie, familial puerperal alactogenesis).4, 5, 6 Although the endocrine and metabolic function of prolactin is not fully understood, the clinical manifestation of prolactin deficiency is probably limited to puerperal alactogenesis.4

    Related eMedicine topics:
    Hyperprolactinemia
    Pituitary Disease and Pregnancy

    Related Medscape topic:
    Resource Center Pregnancy


    Pathophysiology
    Prolactin deficiency is characterized by the inability of pituitary lactotrophs to secrete prolactin and by the resulting lack of puerperal lactogenesis. Other pathophysiologic mechanisms have not been fully established. Prolactin is principally regulated by tonic inhibition rather than by intermittent stimulation. Its principal inhibitory regulator is dopamine. Prolactin enhances dopamine secretion and thus exhibits feedback inhibition of its own secretion. The only other known physiologic inhibitors include triiodothyronine (T3) and somatostatin.7

    Menstrual disorders, delayed puberty, infertility, and subfertility have been associated with hypoprolactinemia, through mechanisms that are not entirely clear. Prolactin concentration in follicular fluid during in vitro fertilization (IVF) correlates with the oocyte maturation level and fertilization rate. Further, in a randomized human trial, bromocriptine-induced hypoprolactinemia during IVF resulted in decreased fertilization and cleavage rate compared with a hyperprolactinemic cycle group. A partial prolactin deficiency may result in inadequate lactation. Further, a possibility exists that male factor infertility may be associated with hypoprolactinemia. Serum prolactin levels that were suppressed by bromocriptine resulted in decreased spermatogenesis and decreased testosterone production in healthy male volunteers.8
    Some data support the idea that prolactin is also an immunoregulating hormone. Prolactin receptors have been found on human T lymphocytes and B lymphocytes, and some data support T-lymphocyte dependence on prolactin for maintenance of immune competence.9 In research using a mouse model, inhibition of prolactin release impaired lymphocyte function and depressed macrophage activation.10 Further, the study's mice had a decreased tolerance for bacterial exposure; this reduced tolerance was manifested by death from a normally nonlethal dose of bacteria.

    Part of the immunosuppressive effects of cyclosporine may be mediated through a competitive antagonistic action at the prolactin receptor site. Further evidence is found in the observation of the immunosuppressant effects of bromocriptine, which has been shown to be an effective adjuvant (immunosuppressant) in patients after transplantation and in patients with autoimmune disease.11, 12

    Because prolactin release is inversely related to dopamine levels in the anterior pituitary, critically ill patients on prolonged dopamine infusion have resultant prolactin deficiency. It has been hypothesized that this causes impairment of the T-lymphocyte proliferation response; this impairment occurs in patients in intensive care units (ICUs) and may be an important cause of infection susceptibility in this group. However, no data support the hypothesis that lack of prolactin in otherwise healthy patients results in immunodeficiency.

    Several studies have found a correlation in preterm infants between hypoprolactinemia and increased mortality.13 The precise pathophysiologic mechanism is unknown, but it is speculated to be associated with the effects of prolactin on surfactant synthesis, whole-body water regulation, or gastrointestinal maturation.14

  5. #5
    jim37 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    174
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by BAMBAM2385 View Post
    I take 1MG a week split up into 2 doses.. There's a study out there that says a lot of caber can cause heart problems at high weekly doses so i'd stay as low as you can. BTW 1MG will help big time with the 19-nor your taking
    at that dose what does it do for you?? I am wanting multiple erections!! do you see that it does that or does it just help with cycle?

  6. #6
    jim37 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    174
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    I wouldn't stay on caber too long, I use it on cycle to control prolactin, and prolactin has no benifit to muscle growth directly but you don't want to have none of it floating around in your body.


    Background
    In the vast majority of prolactin deficiency states, the deficiency occurs secondary to general anterior pituitary dysfunction. The most commonly associated condition is postpartum pituitary necrosis (Sheehan syndrome); however, prolactin deficiency can also be caused by anterior pituitary impairment secondary to pituitary (or extrapituitary) tumor or treatment of tumor, parasellar diseases, head injury, infection (eg, tuberculosis, histoplasmosis), or infiltrative diseases (eg, sarcoidosis, hemochromatosis, lymphocytic hypophysitis).1, 2, 3

    Partial isolated prolactin deficiency is rare, and case reports of total isolated prolactin deficiency are rarer still and may have a genetic component (ie, familial puerperal alactogenesis).4, 5, 6 Although the endocrine and metabolic function of prolactin is not fully understood, the clinical manifestation of prolactin deficiency is probably limited to puerperal alactogenesis.4

    Related eMedicine topics:
    Hyperprolactinemia
    Pituitary Disease and Pregnancy

    Related Medscape topic:
    Resource Center Pregnancy


    Pathophysiology
    Prolactin deficiency is characterized by the inability of pituitary lactotrophs to secrete prolactin and by the resulting lack of puerperal lactogenesis. Other pathophysiologic mechanisms have not been fully established. Prolactin is principally regulated by tonic inhibition rather than by intermittent stimulation. Its principal inhibitory regulator is dopamine. Prolactin enhances dopamine secretion and thus exhibits feedback inhibition of its own secretion. The only other known physiologic inhibitors include triiodothyronine (T3) and somatostatin.7

    Menstrual disorders, delayed puberty, infertility, and subfertility have been associated with hypoprolactinemia, through mechanisms that are not entirely clear. Prolactin concentration in follicular fluid during in vitro fertilization (IVF) correlates with the oocyte maturation level and fertilization rate. Further, in a randomized human trial, bromocriptine-induced hypoprolactinemia during IVF resulted in decreased fertilization and cleavage rate compared with a hyperprolactinemic cycle group. A partial prolactin deficiency may result in inadequate lactation. Further, a possibility exists that male factor infertility may be associated with hypoprolactinemia. Serum prolactin levels that were suppressed by bromocriptine resulted in decreased spermatogenesis and decreased testosterone production in healthy male volunteers.8
    Some data support the idea that prolactin is also an immunoregulating hormone. Prolactin receptors have been found on human T lymphocytes and B lymphocytes, and some data support T-lymphocyte dependence on prolactin for maintenance of immune competence.9 In research using a mouse model, inhibition of prolactin release impaired lymphocyte function and depressed macrophage activation.10 Further, the study's mice had a decreased tolerance for bacterial exposure; this reduced tolerance was manifested by death from a normally nonlethal dose of bacteria.

    Part of the immunosuppressive effects of cyclosporine may be mediated through a competitive antagonistic action at the prolactin receptor site. Further evidence is found in the observation of the immunosuppressant effects of bromocriptine, which has been shown to be an effective adjuvant (immunosuppressant) in patients after transplantation and in patients with autoimmune disease.11, 12

    Because prolactin release is inversely related to dopamine levels in the anterior pituitary, critically ill patients on prolonged dopamine infusion have resultant prolactin deficiency. It has been hypothesized that this causes impairment of the T-lymphocyte proliferation response; this impairment occurs in patients in intensive care units (ICUs) and may be an important cause of infection susceptibility in this group. However, no data support the hypothesis that lack of prolactin in otherwise healthy patients results in immunodeficiency.

    Several studies have found a correlation in preterm infants between hypoprolactinemia and increased mortality.13 The precise pathophysiologic mechanism is unknown, but it is speculated to be associated with the effects of prolactin on surfactant synthesis, whole-body water regulation, or gastrointestinal maturation.14
    thanks for info. any response on multiple erection stuff?

  7. #7
    Kratos's Avatar
    Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    34,255
    Quote Originally Posted by jim37 View Post
    thanks for info. any response on multiple erection stuff?
    .5mg e4d should knock prolactin levels down to almost nothing, you should see results 1 hour after first dose.
    prolactin is what makes you loose erection after busting
    so that should do the trick, just wanted to give you fair warning that constantly supressing your prolactin levels isn't a healthy practice
    staying on cialis all the time isn't healthy either, you become dependant so keep that in mind. Everybody wants a turbo weiner, and I'm not above playing with drugs to get it but,...you know don't make it a habit.

  8. #8
    Mulciber is offline Scammer
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The Center Ring
    Posts
    2,392
    try vitex (a D2 agonist like bromo)

  9. #9
    Mulciber is offline Scammer
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The Center Ring
    Posts
    2,392
    Prolactin & orgasm in men (NANDI)
    Several studies have shown that elevated prolactin is the most consistent neuroendocrine marker of orgasm in men. Since men suffering from hyperprolactinemia generally have depressed libidos, it's been postulated that the prolactin released during orgasm in men is responsible for the "refractory period" during which another orgasm is difficult or impossible to achieve.

    In support of this theory the abstract below summarizes a case study that showed a lack of prolactin release in a multi-orgasmic male.

    Many people claim that bromocriptine and other dopaminergic agonists which lower prolactin increase their libido. I wonder if bromocriptine blocks the orgasm induced prolactin release as well as lowering basal prolactin levels, allowing a man to achieve multiple orgasms. (I have experimented with bromocriptine and never experienced this effect.)

    Int J Impot Res. 2002 Apr;14(2):133-5.

    Absence of orgasm-induced prolactin secretion in a healthy multi-orgasmic male subject.

    Haake P, Exton MS, Haverkamp J, Kramer M, Leygraf N, Hartmann U, Schedlowski M, Krueger TH.

    Department of Medical Psychology, University Clinic of Essen, Germany.

    In several studies we have recently demonstrated that orgasm induces prolactin secretion in healthy males and females. This suggests that prolactin may form a feedback regulator of the refractory period following orgasm. To examine this position we investigated the prolactin response of a healthy multi-orgasmic male subject. Blood was drawn continuously during masturbation-induced orgasm. The prolactin response of the case-subject was compared with that of nine healthy adult men with a normal refractory period. The case-subject showed no prolactin response to three orgasms. Data from this multi-orgasmic subject support the hypothesized role of plasma prolactin in contributing to sexual-satiation mechanisms
    /////////

  10. #10
    jim37 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    174
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    .5mg e4d should knock prolactin levels down to almost nothing, you should see results 1 hour after first dose.
    prolactin is what makes you loose erection after busting
    so that should do the trick, just wanted to give you fair warning that constantly supressing your prolactin levels isn't a healthy practice
    staying on cialis all the time isn't healthy either, you become dependant so keep that in mind. Everybody wants a turbo weiner, and I'm not above playing with drugs to get it but,...you know don't make it a habit.
    thanks man!! dont really want to do all the time!! just have anniversary coming up and multiples would be NICE!! how many times take before see multiple o?? Does it happen with just one pill or should take a few times first!! thanks for dosing instructions.

  11. #11
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    My HOME GYM
    Posts
    13,108
    I dont get the multiple orgasms so dont count on it!

  12. #12
    jim37 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    174
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I dont get the multiple orgasms so dont count on it!
    really!!!! how long have you been taking?? how often do you take??

  13. #13
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    My HOME GYM
    Posts
    13,108
    I take it twice per week .5mg been on for about 5-6 weeks. Also taking 600mg/week test c and 400mg/week tren E.

  14. #14
    sonysucks is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    323
    redz ...what has been its noticeable benefits.
    We are on the same cycle nearly cept I added 400mg mast/week. I have mega libido but sometimes go soft before i should and have a tough time climaxing...so I am looking to see what you are experiencing...

  15. #15
    jrmy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    108
    friggin hormones

  16. #16
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,737
    I'd go with Prami for PRL control.

    Good reviews.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •