Thread: help with hubby

mrsr05 is offline Female Member

help with hubby

sorry if i am in the wrong place posting this, but i dont know where else to go... so go easy on a lady, fellas please

k, here is my question... hubby started on test e approx 2 wks ago... i have noticed that he smells differently... his breath, his skin, his "umm" stuff, ya know....

could this be related? has anyone else experienced this? has anyone's lady told them THEY noticed it? just curious...

any help you can offer would be super appreciated...

thanks in advance....

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Well....first of all...WELCOME...

Secondly...It changes your hormomes and that messes with your sweat, body temp, etc...so maybe that is the reason...

Im on test and tren and you can smell the tren for hours after I inject...It drives my wife crazy....

His condition im sure is temporary...hopefully he makes up for his smell with his increased libido...ENJOY!

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    yeah actually i was told i smelt differntly also while on cycle by a lady friend, not sure about my stuff or breath. i even noticed it myself after long days in the sun.

i dont think it is anythibg to worry about, unless of course the smell is really bad

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    What's his diet like? Certain foods will affect the flavor of his semen. Google it. I'm on test-cyp and my semen tastes fine. j/k.

Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post
    What's his diet like? Certain foods will affect the flavor of his semen. Google it. I'm on test-cyp and my semen tastes fine. j/k.
    You taste your semen?

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    I have heard that Test alters the BO of someone and elevates it to a very pungent yet sweet smell if that makes any sense. Kinda reverts you back to when you were 15 and you started smelling that new smell under the armpits... yah kinda like that... Like they say though don't believe everything you hear.

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino1 View Post
    You taste your semen?
    Was thinking the same thing.......

On the thread, i have never noticed any change while on, but i have been told that i do smell differently,(but funny enouth that i was not as smelly),,, so i can only say what i have been told

My cum has clumps in it....MY WIFE....says it taste the same...UNLESS i drink citrus drinks...then it taste like the drink I had....per my wife...

SORRY for hijacking your thread...10000 appologies...

oooh so many replies so quickly.. .TYVM!!!

his semen has the least change in taste/smell.... its more his breath and his skin...idk exactly how to explain it.... his scent.. i could be blindfolded and sniff him out in a crowd (in a good way) and now, not so much (and not in a good way)...

i guess i will wait a bit longer and see if his body assimilates it differently as it gets used to it.... is that possible? i sure hope so since i am not digging his smell now...

My cum has clumps in it....MY WIFE....says it taste the same...UNLESS i drink citrus drinks...then it taste like the drink I had....per my wife...

no worries.. actually grateful cuz i can tell ya, if i pulled back with a clump in my mouth (after puking) i would be really concerned... probably better to know something like that in advance....

If his cum does change in taste to the point where it interferes with your sex life just make him drink some grapefruit juice every day...It should negate the difference

korsow is offline Associate Member
    I gots clumps too, its actually normal for men to have geletinous type of clumps int he semen, ususally caused by vitamin/miniral(zinc was it?) deficiancy and or not drinking enough water,.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

thats just straight up nasty bro. chunky cum!!! i have ran steroids for a long time at very high doses and i have never seen chunky cum and i asure you if i did it would be the last day in my life i ever shot steroids again
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Whats is his diet? Is he doing low carb? If so it could be ketones.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    thats just straight up nasty bro. chunky cum!!! i have ran steroids for a long time at very high doses and i have never seen chunky cum and i asure you if i did it would be the last day in my life i ever shot steroids again
    Shoot! My stuff looks like cottage cheese...and when hcg is in the mix its yogurty...and soury...or so I've been told...and lets get honest here boys...who hasn't been curious enough to sample their own man juice?? lol

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Well....first of all...WELCOME...

Secondly...It changes your hormomes and that messes with your sweat, body temp, etc...so maybe that is the reason...

Im on test and tren and you can smell the tren for hours after I inject...It drives my wife crazy....

His condition im sure is temporary...hopefully he makes up for his smell with his increased libido...ENJOY!
    + 2 on this. Also his body temp could/should be up which will make him sweat more down there. Nothing a shower can't fix.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    Shoot! My stuff looks like cottage cheese...and when hcg is in the mix its yogurty...and soury...or so I've been told...and lets get honest here boys...who hasn't been curious enough to sample their own man juice?? lol
    Yuck! That's really disgusting. Im 45 years old and I've never even been tempted to taste myself....

I've been told by bros at the gym who have cycled, but are currently off or into PCT, that they can smell the "test" of the guys who are on. More so after sweating during a workout. I've been told this more then once so there is something to it.

korsow is offline Associate Member
    I can tell u my pee smells diffrent when im on cycle, but I think thats the BA coming through..

double chicken is offline Associate Member
    I just vomited on my shirt and key board....

Win369 is offline Associate Member
    the smell of sweat and pee is completely different when i am on cycle and i got few of acne on chest and back.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    Me, Ive NEVER been tempted. I wont even kiss the girlfriend or wife until they brush/gargle after a BBBJCIM. Luckily they dont make me do the same after returning the favor though, I think they like it. OK I know they do because every one I have been with has been either Bi or Bi curious (women)

Interesting, I have never been told that my smell is different and never noticed it myself. Thanks for starting the thread, I keep learning something new (right or wrong) every day.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    When I`m working out while on I definitely have a stronger smell but again as said above it is temporary and i always shower twice a day to get the smell off of me as soon as im done working out.

CrazyHorse89 is offline Junior Member
    Some of the stuff I read or hear on the board never siezes to amaze me, guess why I've been reading off/on since 2003.

drive it!! is offline Associate Member
    is it an ammonia smell? does he have pit stains after working out that are yellowish or alteast different than before? if so it related to the gear changing his hormones i forget the terminolgy but basically his body is satuarted with i thinks it nitorgen it has to do with protien sysntesis im gonna go out on a limb say the gear is working. did you first notice results in the bedroom stamina, frequency etc ect?if so its good gear and he's senstive to it. this is a good thing , as far as the ammonia smell goes its more of a nuisance than anything and eventaully will subside.

hmmm i guess i didnt really pay attention to whether or not it smelled like ammonia... just different and NOT pleasant...i do hope it subsides, but if not... no biggie i guess as long as he is getting the results he wants.... he's so damn sexy nothing would keep me off of him anyway!

oh and its definitely good gear, the doc said so !! :P

Thread Information